My story how I became a slave to a black

insideo

Female
From
Czechia
1231__7256.jpg

Hello to everybody.

I am a white lady and with becoming 43 years of age one can now call me a MILF. I had the privilege of having a black partner for nearly 3 years. Well, maybe it was less a partnership than some kind of sex slavery because at that time my husband (white) and I were very much experimenting with different kinds of kinky plays. BDSM was our favorite , the second was the fantasy of pimp and whore involving other males, and at last there was this fantasy of black cock I was very much mesmerized by. So we cruised the swinger clubs and the scene but it was hard to find reliable people.

After some time we were very fortunate to find a black guy, an US-soldier, who was safe, clean, and healthy. More important was that he was a really nice guy and reliable. Of course we never took money. It was a fantasy. At hat time we were living in Germany and were working for international companies. Fortunate for us, there were a lot of US soldiers in Germany at that time.

It all started as a typical ménage à trois involving blindfolds, chains, and whips. We were living in a house with a cellar where we had installed a dungeon. So we invited our black friend over and we all had a good time. But with every meeting a kind of change took place in me. First I started kissing our black friend with all might, a thing I've never done before with strangers or fuck partners. But I am very orally orientated and his tongue felt so incredibly good. I was nearly all the time in his mouth, I let him spit on me, and I started eating him out, something I had never done on my husband. I became very loose and one day I started squirting under the hands of this black man. At this point it was clear to me that I was not the sub slave of my husband anymore but of a black soldier. I loved sex with him more than with my spouse, and his touch was magic.

Did this disturb me? Yes, in some way. Sexually every partner should look for his or her advantage. And this black man gave me nearly everything. But with the time one gets addicted to an only sexual relationship that can of course harm a matrimony, especially when your husband is away for long.

There was a swinger club near or place with black parties once a month. So one lonesome weekend my black friend and I were attending the party (which my husband had agreed on) and I allowed him barebacking me for the first time. One thing I also had never done before. The club had a swimming pool, we were naked, kissing, fondling, afterwards we went to the mattrasses where he shared me with some other black strangers and on our way back home in the car it happened: he demanded bareback, he demanded anal, and I gave it to him in his car like in old student times. When we arrived at my home (my husband was on a business trip) we just went on fucking and sucking.

He slept at our place, we fucked again, had breakfast, then we went for a stroll in his convertible, the weather was great, I wore a mini skirt and no panties, my twat was freshly shaved, and I don't know wether it was his plan or it was by coincidence: we met a black friend of his, also in the army, we kissed in front of him, my skirt was going up, my cunt was wet, and soon afterwards we were again in our home, this time in the dungeon and for the first time in my life I was taken by two black cocks.

Honesty is an important thing to me. Of course I told my husband and of course he got mad with me. It was not the threesome, it was not only the barebacking (which was a betrayal), it was: not informing him in advance and use our home. He was away and did not know about my escapades. That hurt him. But instead of giving in I started a fight. And this is exactly the problem when one is married but one's sexual arousal changes direction to another man.

And there was one thing I did not tell my husband: I wanted to be the slave of a black man. The mere thought made me shiver. And I not only had agreed to my black master on barebacking but I promised (as a good slave) that he could have me anytime, anywhere, any hole. And to share me with his friends.

I was in deep trouble.

After some weeks without having neither words nor sex with my husband (but also without seeing my black master) I had to arrange my marriage again. And of course arrange my sex life. So my husband and I had a deep discussion and I knew that I had to give him a role in my sexual behavior. With some creativity a woman can handle any situation.

At that time my husband was still convinced that he was dominant and that he was my owner. So to give him a piece of the bread I agreed on him filming me with all these black males I would have the chance to taste, suck, and fuck. Next to his fantasy of being my pimp I knew that he could perfectly be pleased by his role as a camera man. More than a dominant master my husband is a watcher. Still he loves to be in charge. So as a camera man he had both. And the best thing: my black master loved to be filmed as well.

So we agreed on some details: my husband and my black owner are allowed to bareback me, other males only with rubber. No exception. I was obliged to inform my husband of every meeting with my black master in advance. Our dungeon was only to be used when my husband was also there. My black master was also allowed to take pics and films but before sending or posting explicit material of me my face had to be erased. Always and definitely. As I already mentioned: we both work for international companies. The same applied for all the films I allowed my husband to shoot: no face. Never. We both were fine with our agreement and a new time in our sex life was to begin.

So, we all had a great time until we published the films on the internet and sold them. But that is another story.

To be continued...

The pics by the way are stills of some of our films and it still makes me dizzy watching them.

ontheleash.pngchainesoral.pngchain03.jpg

Last edited:
Hello to everybody.

I am a white lady and with becoming 43 years of age one can now call me a MILF. I had the privilege of having a black partner for nearly 3 years. Well, maybe it was less a partnership than some kind of sex slavery because at that time my husband (white) and I were very much experimenting with different kinds of kinky plays. BDSM was our favorite , the second was the fantasy of pimp and whore involving other males, and at last there was this fantasy of black cock I was very much mesmerized by. So we cruised the swinger clubs and the scene but it was hard to find reliable people.

After some time we were very fortunate to find a black guy, an US-soldier, who was safe, clean, and healthy. More important was that he was a really nice guy and reliable. Of course we never took money. It was a fantasy. At hat time we were living in Germany and were working for international companies. Fortunate for us, there were a lot of US soldiers in Germany at that time.

It all started as a typical ménage à trois involving blindfolds, chains, and whips. We were living in a house with a cellar where we had installed a dungeon. So we invited our black friend over and we all had a good time. But with every meeting a kind of change took place in me. First I started kissing our black friend with all might, a thing I've never done before with strangers or fuck partners. But I am very orally orientated and his tongue felt so incredibly good. I was nearly all the time in his mouth, I let him spit on me, and I started eating him out, something I had never done on my husband. I became very loose and one day I started squirting under the hands of this black man. At this point it was clear to me that I was not the sub slave of my husband anymore but of a black soldier. I loved sex with him more than with my spouse, and his touch was magic.

Did this disturb me? Yes, in some way. Sexually every partner should look for his or her advantage. And this black man gave me nearly everything. But with the time one gets addicted to an only sexual relationship that can of course harm a matrimony, especially when your husband is away for long.

There was a swinger club near or place with black parties once a month. So one lonesome weekend my black friend and I were attending the party (which my husband had agreed on) and I allowed him barebacking me for the first time. One thing I also had never done before. The club had a swimming pool, we were naked, kissing, fondling, afterwards we went to the mattrasses where he shared me with some other black strangers and on our way back home in the car it happened: he demanded bareback, he demanded anal, and I gave it to him in his car like in old student times. When we arrived at my home (my husband was on a business trip) we just went on fucking and sucking.

He slept at our place, we fucked again, had breakfast, then we went for a stroll in his convertible, the weather was great, I wore a mini skirt and no panties, my twat was freshly shaved, and I don't know wether it was his plan or it was by coincidence: we met a black friend of his, also in the army, we kissed in front of him, my skirt was going up, my cunt was wet, and soon afterwards we were again in our home, this time in the dungeon and for the first time in my life I was taken by two black cocks.

Honesty is an important thing to me. Of course I told my husband and of course he got mad with me. It was not the threesome, it was not only the barebacking (which was a betrayal), it was: not informing him in advance and use our home. He was away and did not know about my escapades. That hurt him. But instead of giving in I started a fight. And this is exactly the problem when one is married but one's sexual arousal changes direction to another man.

And there was one thing I did not tell my husband: I wanted to be the slave of a black man. The mere thought made me shiver. And I not only had agreed to my black master on barebacking but I promised (as a good slave) that he could have me anytime, anywhere, any hole. And to share me with his friends.

I was in deep trouble.

After some weeks without having neither words nor sex with my husband (but also without seeing my black master) I had to arrange my marriage again. And of course arrange my sex life. So my husband and I had a deep discussion and I knew that I had to give him a role in my sexual behavior. With some creativity a woman can handle any situation.

At that time my husband was still convinced that he was dominant and that he was my owner. So to give him a piece of the bread I agreed on him filming me with all these black males I would have the chance to taste, suck, and fuck. Next to his fantasy of being my pimp I knew that he could perfectly be pleased by his role as a camera man. More than a dominant master my husband is a watcher. Still he loves to be in charge. So as a camera man he had both. And the best thing: my black master loved to be filmed as well.

So we agreed on some details: my husband and my black owner are allowed to bareback me, other males only with rubber. No exception. I was obliged to inform my husband of every meeting with my black master in advance. Our dungeon was only to be used when my husband was also there. My black master was also allowed to take pics and films but before sending or posting explicit material of me my face had to be erased. Always and definitely. As I already mentioned: we both work for international companies. The same applied for all the films I allowed my husband to shoot: no face. Never. We both were fine with our agreement and a new time in our sex life was to begin.

So, we all had a great time until we published the films on the internet and sold them. But that is another story.

To be continued...

The pics by the way are stills of some of our films and it still makes me dizzy watching them.

View attachment 3151796View attachment 3151797View attachment 3151798
Your husband is lucky

Y
Hello to everybody.

I was in deep trouble.

To be continued...

You are an amazing woman. I wish you best. Greetings from Poland to an amazing Slavic Lady. Kisses, Kasia the wife.

An uncut piece of 7 minutes where my black master chains me, whips my ass, feeds me with his cock, and then whips my tits. It's not that I love the whip but I need the reward: his hard blac dick and his precious cum. And I know that he likes it.

This is wonderful 😍 Such a hot video, so beautiful. Thank You!

View attachment 3153519

Hello to everybody.

I was in deep trouble.

To be continued...

Amazing story. Where are the films?

View attachment 3153519

Hello to everybody.

I was in deep trouble.

To be continued...

“The club had a swimming pool, we were naked, kissing, fondling, afterwards we went to the mattrasses where he shared me with some other black strangers” I would love to hear more about this night!! Especially when you got to the mattresses!!

Back