My sexy wife

This page is dedicated exclusively to my hot, sexy wife.

We are a married white couple in our mid-forties. She is 5'3, 125lbs., long brown hair, blue eyes, 38b/c, cute girl next door type and loves to have fun. We are happily married and committed to one another for the long term.

This is not a cuckold situation; we thoroughly enjoy a passionate, loving, and frequent sex life together. She is bi-curious and has had some experience with girls before we married. We both have some experience with FMF threesomes in our past before we married as well. I would also add that we both have had our share of "cheating" relationships previously having been on the "giving" and "receiving" ends at one time or another and tired of the game playing. The point of all that is we have discussed and agreed to giving each other whatever we want, if and when the opportunity arises, if and only if we are both comfortable with the situation. We don't like the term "swingers" because it is so outdated and we do not see ourselves that way...simply two committed people open to having some fun. I suppose I would say she is a hot, sexy wife and deserves all of the happiness I can provide.

We are a middle class, educated, clean, and discrete couple that is very selective in our search. We do not care about income level, but we do appreciate maturity, respect, honesty, integrity, cleanliness, and character. Of course, we do like to party and enjoy a few drinks occasionally, and we enjoy sex.

View attachment 301935 View attachment 301936

Back