My sexy wife

Thanks.
Do you have picture showing her pussy without the panties. that would be nice.
we sure do, tons!...check out or most recent posts in other threads like "insert black dick here"
These images and exchange are a #1 violation of the Site's Forum Rules for hijacking a thread and are off-topic! Please remove the images & review the Forum Rules. Thanks for your cooperation!

These images and exchange are a #1 violation of the Site's Forum Rules for hijacking a thread and are off-topic! Please remove the images & review the Forum Rules. Thanks for your cooperation!

i am so sorry, we misunderstood the thread...our understanding what that we were posting pics or sexy wives...again, we're sorry.

i am so sorry, we misunderstood the thread...our understanding what that we were posting pics or sexy wives...again, we're sorry.
Although this Site is "free" this community is intelligent; the ONLY "cost" or "payment" one must make is to READ, as in reading the first page of a thread to understand what an author's theme or intentions with their thread. And please begin a review of the Site's Forum Rules as your guide.

Please consider posting your wife's photos in the following thread: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/pictures-of-real-wives-for-the-bulls.6400/

Thank you for your cooperation...

Post abundantly (within our Rules), but abundantly!

Back