My Picture Caption Work

dustindoe08

Male
Gold Member
Hi!

I have posted picture captions for years on other sites and finally found some time to work up some new ones and I have not posted before on this site so I thought I would start a thread! Thanks to everybody who posts great pics to this site and please give me credit if you link these or post to another site, Thank yoU!

a2.jpga4.jpga3.jpga1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job on these captions. Some of the narratives are pretty cool. I do have a word of advice though. I'm not sure what program you are using to create them, but I noticed all the wording is justified center. That makes the copy harder to read, you should justify left on future posts. Trust me, I've worked on publications and justifying center is not used in the text columns.

Please see the following for an example of what I typed above but justified center:

Great job on these captions. Some of the narratives are pretty cool. I do have a word of advice though. I'm not sure what program you are using to create them, but I noticed all the wording is justified center. That makes the copy harder to read, you should justify left on future posts. Trust me, I've worked on publications and justifying center is not used in the text columns.​

Back