my personal sexgod

First: I'm not a native speaker - so please bear with me.
I had my first Tease & Denail experience in a hotel in Germany during a business trip. I used to go to the sauna there after work. In Germany you are usually naked there. After a while a man came in. For me he was the epitome of sexiness: tall, very muscular and well-trained. As he removed his towel I could see that he was very hung as well. This man had really got everything from his Creator. We started doing some small talk. I really had a hard time concentrating. This man exuded pure masculinity and awakened in me a sexual desire that I had never known before. Long story short: Of course we ended up in his hotel room. Everything on his body was perfectly defined, every muscle was visible and felt incredibly good under my hands. When we started kissing, pleasure exploded in me. I have never felt such a desire before or after (sorry darling). His dick was now erect and had a thick vein running through it. He threw me onto the bed and held my hands above my head. It was absolutely clear that he was in control here and I was perfectly fine with that. It even seemed natural to me to surrender completely to this strong manly man. My inner feminist was unusually quiet. When he entered me it was a feeling that I cannot put into words. I've always thought that size doesn't matter. Well, I was wrong. Very wrong. It was amazing. Just before my orgasm he suddenly broke away from me. He went to his bag and pulled out a necktie, which he used to tie my hands to the bars of the bed. He didn't ask permission, which was hot. He told me that if I want to have an orgasm I have to beg for it. I thought it was a joke at first. But every time I was about to cum he stopped...playing gently with my nipples instead or shoving his penis in my mouth. After a while he continued. It was frustrating and hot at the same time. Each time my lust grew and I could hardly think straight. Even now that I'm writing this story, I can't really remember that phase. My brain was controlled by desire. And he was the reason for this desire. So he controlled my brain, my whole body. I was totally his. When I was very close to orgasm again, I started to whisper "please, please...". His large hand gently but firmly wrapped around my neck and he said "tell me what you want". I said please bring me to my climax ...I can't take it anymore. He replied "Tell me you're my little slut". I reply, "Yes, I'm your little bitch...please please let me cum." (Again, my inner feminist was surprisingly quiet.) But finally he brought me to the climax... after what felt like hours of denial and begging. My lust exploded and my hands clawed into my partner's muscular back. It was amazing...

First: I'm not a native speaker - so please bear with me.
I had my first Tease & Denail experience in a hotel in Germany during a business trip. I used to go to the sauna there after work. In Germany you are usually naked there. After a while a man came in. For me he was the epitome of sexiness: tall, very muscular and well-trained. As he removed his towel I could see that he was very hung as well. This man had really got everything from his Creator. We started doing some small talk. I really had a hard time concentrating. This man exuded pure masculinity and awakened in me a sexual desire that I had never known before. Long story short: Of course we ended up in his hotel room. Everything on his body was perfectly defined, every muscle was visible and felt incredibly good under my hands. When we started kissing, pleasure exploded in me. I have never felt such a desire before or after (sorry darling). His dick was now erect and had a thick vein running through it. He threw me onto the bed and held my hands above my head. It was absolutely clear that he was in control here and I was perfectly fine with that. It even seemed natural to me to surrender completely to this strong manly man. My inner feminist was unusually quiet. When he entered me it was a feeling that I cannot put into words. I've always thought that size doesn't matter. Well, I was wrong. Very wrong. It was amazing. Just before my orgasm he suddenly broke away from me. He went to his bag and pulled out a necktie, which he used to tie my hands to the bars of the bed. He didn't ask permission, which was hot. He told me that if I want to have an orgasm I have to beg for it. I thought it was a joke at first. But every time I was about to cum he stopped...playing gently with my nipples instead or shoving his penis in my mouth. After a while he continued. It was frustrating and hot at the same time. Each time my lust grew and I could hardly think straight. Even now that I'm writing this story, I can't really remember that phase. My brain was controlled by desire. And he was the reason for this desire. So he controlled my brain, my whole body. I was totally his. When I was very close to orgasm again, I started to whisper "please, please...". His large hand gently but firmly wrapped around my neck and he said "tell me what you want". I said please bring me to my climax ...I can't take it anymore. He replied "Tell me you're my little slut". I reply, "Yes, I'm your little bitch...please please let me cum." (Again, my inner feminist was surprisingly quiet.) But finally he brought me to the climax... after what felt like hours of denial and begging. My lust exploded and my hands clawed into my partner's muscular back. It was amazing...
Well written!

Back