My missus loves BBC

I told her I've always wanted to see her getting pounded by a BBC so she found a big black Brazilian guy in her gym and he and his 2 friends came over and went to town on her while I watched, it's was amazing they all creampied her too, it's definitely our new favourite hobby

Attachments

• IMG_0847.JPG
    IMG_0847.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 20150204_072721000_iOS.jpg
    20150204_072721000_iOS.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0846.JPG
    IMG_0846.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 171
I told her I've always wanted to see her getting pounded by a BBC so she found a big black Brazilian guy in her gym and he and his 2 friends came over and went to town on her while I watched, it's was amazing they all creampied her too, it's definitely our new favourite hobby
nice pics, where are the ones of her getting used?

wow, did she love it? would have loved to watch her also she looks amazing

Very nice!!

Back