My life story of a Cum eating Cuckold

My parents divorced when I was young (may be 4 or 5) and my dad remarried a young woman, who became my Step Mom. I used to call her “MOM” because my dad wanted me to and she liked it. She looked very pretty.
For their first-year anniversary they held a party and invited my dad’s and her friends and co-workers. Most of her friends were well built black men and the few women were stunning like her. The guys started to play a “Drinking Game” and my dad got ******* and started dancing like crazy, while mom would go in and out of the kitchen to fix snacks.
A few guys took turns helping her and when she came back to the living room, each time I would notice something out of place like smudged lipstick, wrinkled skirt or her hair in a mess.
Once I saw her black bra she wore under a white blouse was unhooked at the back when she came back.
Another time, the zip at the back of her skirt was half way down and after dad ******* on the couch, she came out with her stockings missing, and one of the guys had a part of a Black silk stocking peeking out of his pant pocket. I was pretty sure she had them on when she when in to the kitchen. (I had a thing for her stockings and bras, so I notice them a lot… but that’s another story)
For a sexy woman who dresses and grooms immaculately, she seemed very messy while making snacks for party guests.
When it got late or most times when my dad *******, she would tell me it’s time to go to bed and along with two muscular men carrying dad, would send me “upstairs” to bed. The music would increase there after and the party would continue while I fall asleep with my dad in the next room.
One day I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted some water. I couldn’t hear any music, so I thought the party was over. Going down the stairs, I heard a woman’s voice saying, “Shove it all in her, give her a big black anniversary present”. I stopped and listened for a while. Then a man’s voice said, “Dam you have become tight after you married” and then I her mom’s voice say, “My whimp hubby’s tiny prick has made my pussy shrink”. I didn’t understand what they were talking about at the time, so I switched on the light for the landing.
As soon as the light went on, I heard ruffling sounds and noises like people moving around in a hurry.
When I got to the bottom of the stairs mom was coming out of the back of the living room and there were four black men in there with mom’s friends Aunt Bec and Aunt Nat. (Mom wanted me to call them Aunt, but they are Rebeca and Natale) She asked me “What are you doing up so late sweetie?”
I said I was thirsty and she went to the kitchen to get water. That’s when I noticed she was not wearing the White Blouse and Black Skirt she was wearing before. She has changed in to a sexy black slip which was see through and I could make out she was wearing a Red Bra and Red Panties and Red Garters with Red Stockings. Over them she was wearing a Black Negligee which was also see through.
When she turned to give me the water I saw that her bra cup didn’t cover her boobs and was a half cup bra.
I asked her what she was doing, and she said, “we were just playing a game” and took me to the living room and introduced to “Uncle” Marcus, “Uncle” Dan, “Uncle” Edmond and “Uncle” Ray.
“Now say goodnight to your uncles and aunts and go to bed, you sleepy head” and took me up.
Next day I was not sure if it was a dream or not and was a bit hazy about what it was all about.
I noticed a few other similar things in parties and other gathering we went to but this was one of the most memorable of them all.
Late that year, dad renovated the house to accommodate “Mom’s Work” and built a “Office Room” just for her. I didn’t know what she did, and didn’t try to understand till then. When I asked mom and dad “what mom did both said she was a “Masseuse”, which I didn’t understand. Once I aske Aunt Bec what a “Masseuse” was and she said, “Your mom takes people in to her room and massages them” and with a naughty smile she turned and started doing something else.
Since that day, I would see men of all ages come and go. A few times I would see two men going in to the room and star for hours. Some days Aunt Bec and Aunt Nat would come and work with her as well.
Mom has told dad to “always calls home before leaving office, to check if we need any groceries”,
When he calls I ask her through the locked door of her “Office Room”. Between her grunting and moaning noises from her massage she would say, “Oh my god, Tell himmmm to bring something, Milk, bread Ohhhh ……” and as soon as I give him the list and hang up, she would tell her “customer”, “the whimp is coming, you should go. I’ll make it up to you next time.” And send him away.
When she went shopping with me, she would buy lot of lubricant gels and packs and packs of “Trojan Magnum”, “Durex XXL” and other multi coloured boxes. I used to help her carry them to the checkout. The Checkout Ladies were extra nice to me and would ask in a cheeky tone, “are these all for you sir?” or “didn’t think you were this big” or “getting lucky Big Boy”.
Though I didn’t know what they meant I loved their attention.
After I started Prep, after mom brought me home from school, I would find the couch wet and messed and so would be mom’s bed and bedroom. During this period, I started finding “Slimy Balloons” in mom’s office room or in the waste bin in my parent’s room. I would touch and feel their texture. It was an intriguing item for me and I would look forward to finding them.
Once, soon after I came home, Mom went to get a shower before her next client. I went in to mom’s room and saw a Black Bra in the clothes hamper. I took it and the inside of the Bra Cup felt “wet” and the whole Bra cup seems to be soaked in some liquid, under that was the matching Black Panties. When I took it, it was also wet and soaked. I sucked on both of them and sucked some of the wetness. When I was sucking o the panties, something fell off from inside the panty. I picked it up and realised it was one of the “Rubbery Balloons”. It was different to others I have found. It was as long as my arm (at age 5 or 6) and it had some kind of dots all over it. But the most interesting thing was, it was very heavy with a “Thick White Liquid”. I realised these balloons have something to do with mom. I couldn’t resist to put my hand in and touch the liquid, got some out on the fingers and smelled it. I felt mesmerised by the order and stuck the finger in my mouth and tasted it. I was so aroused I took the balloon to my mouth and turned it up and drank all the juice from it. After I sucked on the outside of the balloon and it tasted different, but “Sweeter”.
From that day, my first job after school is to go in to mom’s bedroom and office room and collect all the Balloons and go to my room. I would inspect every one of them carefully and suck them dry. First the “Juices” from inside, then suck the outside.
The outside was always similar sweet and lemony taste, but the juices inside tasted very different from one balloon to another.
I started stealing mom’s bras, panties, pantyhose and stockings as well and if they were wet I would suck on then as well. The panties most of the time tasted like the outside of the balloons.
In a few years I was an expert in the balloon tastes and moms work and other activities.
On one fateful day, mom was in the shower and I was drinking a balloon when I heard someone clear the throat. I looked at the door and Aunt Bec was standing at her door with her hand on her hips. I came back down from my “Balloon Juice High” and that’s when I realised I still had a balloon hanging out of my mouth and a bra on my lap.
She came in to the room and said, “So you have become a cum drinking sissy” “Looks like you inherited the urge of cum drinking, cream pie eating and sloppy seconds from your dad” “at least he doesn’t know he is a cuckold, but you seem to have embraced it now itself” “You’ll make a great cum eating sissy cuck” and left the room.

Attachments

• MTI1MTA1MzUwNjMzMzYzOTM0.jpg
    MTI1MTA1MzUwNjMzMzYzOTM0.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 240_F_109399866_rjeR0YlB4r3kiSesiDNAt8L0PvI3SEtA.jpg
    240_F_109399866_rjeR0YlB4r3kiSesiDNAt8L0PvI3SEtA.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 113_1000.jpg
    113_1000.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 158203079.jpg
    158203079.jpg