My Latina milf wife is looking for a well hung BBC

Msol617

Couple
Please login or become a member to view
View media item 91515
My wife is 23 and is looking for a well hung BBC in the Boston area. She's always horny and is a certified BBC slut she wants to be your whore for the night. She's 5'1 short and thick with a juicy Latina ass that loves getting fucked doggy style. She also wants bareback so must be clean. She also loves facials and getting her face covered in hot cum so you must be able to blow huge loads.
If interested please email me with ur pics and info:

Do not post your email address

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 91515
My wife is 23 and is looking for a well hung BBC in the Boston area. She's always horny and is a certified BBC slut she wants to be your whore for the night. She's 5'1 short and thick with a juicy Latina ass that loves getting fucked doggy style. She also wants bareback so must be clean. She also loves facials and getting her face covered in hot cum so you must be able to blow huge loads.

Check ur inbox

View media item 91515

Sexy pussy

View media item 91515

Where do I sign up View media item 93253View media item 93253

View media item 91515

Damn... If I was closer! Pound session would be mean

View media item 91515

Boston area mature black male for tonight!

View media item 91515

I like.

View media item 91515

Attachments

• 558418.jpg
    558418.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3
Back