My introduction into the cuckold life style...

The following day when I got up, I took particular care to shave my cock and balls, and even tried to shave around my asshole as much as I could. I wanted to turn up looking the best I could. I wore just some shorts and a T shirt, and made my way over the Aunt Ivy’s house in the next street, arriving dead on 6pm as I was told.

I just went in through the back door as was usual, and walked into the front room. In there was my Aunt and two other ladies who I did not know. They were about my mom’s age, not quite as slim but not overweight at all. One had huge tits and the other was quite small. They were both dressed nicely in short skirts, and high heels, with tight blouses on, which revealed just a hint of nipple poking through the thin material. They were introduced by my Aunt as Sally and Ann, and I was introduced as her nephew, although I really am not.

Aunt Ivy told me to sit between the two older ladies and she explained that she was just “training me in the art of sex” and that although she had just started on that I had done well so far and she fully expected me to do well again today. Sally started by just gently stroking my leg and slowly going higher each time as she asked “what it was I liked to do”. I told her I liked football and tennis and that I liked swimming too. She was patient and said that was nice, but then asked “what did I like to do to girls?” I said that so far I had just kissed them, until yesterday, as I looked over to my Aunt Ivy with a sly grin on my face, and that all of this was new to me, but I was ready to learn. By this time my cock was straining in my shorts and Ann said “look at that Sally you’ve got him standing to attention!”

Both women were now focused on my tight tented shorts and Sally asked if I “liked my cock being sucked”, to which I said “yes”. At that she eased her hand inside my shorts and pulled my cock out through the leg of my shorts. Sally said I had a fine cock and spread her legs wider as she took my hand and guided up her leg to her pussy. I felt something hard, and pulled her skirt up to see that she had a big black dildo stuck inside her. She was shaved and the thing looked huge with her pussy lips spread so wide it looked impossible for it to be in there, but it was. She told me to take hold of it and fuck her with it. Telling me to pull it all the way out then push it back just as hard as I wanted. As I started doing this she was taking my cock deep into her throat and gagging on my cock. She then came up and repositioned herself on the sofa, lying back on a cushion as she told me to climb up and “fuck her mouth”.

As I got into position, Sally told Ann to take over on the dildo and “keep fucking her cunt with it”. As we were getting into position, Ann was removing her skirt, blouse and bra to reveal a pair of big tits with huge erect nipples. When she was undressed she got between Sally’s legs and started fucking her with the black dildo, and to my surprise, licking Sally’s cunt for all she was worth as the dildo pistoned in and out of her gaping cunt. While all of this was happening my Aunt Sally went out of the room and came back a little later, much to my surprise with Uncle Joe. He was naked except for a black dog collar and leash and a tight black leather harness around his cock and balls, which when I eventually got a better look at it looked so painful!

I was fucking Sally’s mouth, while she was getting dildo fucked and licked by Ann, as Aunt Ivy told Uncle Joe to sit down and watch how “even a young guy half his age could fuck better than he could”. She yanked the chain and pushed him to the floor to watch up close. Aunt Ivy had on a patent leather skirt and tight matching top, with a studded collar on, and fingerless matching gloves. She had bright red lipstick on and wore very high spiked shoes, looking like a character out of a science fiction comic book, but oh so hot. Once she had Uncle Joe where she wanted him, she came over and started rubbing my balls with her gloved hand and saying “well he’s everything I said he was isn’t he girls!”

She then told me to get up from fucking Sally’s mouth and come and eat her out. She went over to an arm chair and sat down, placing one leg over each of the arms, which revealed her great looking smooth cunt in a pair of open crotch patent leather panties, and told me to “get down on my knees and eat her out.” This I did, noting that Uncle Joe had spun around and was directly behind me as I ate out his wife’s sweet tasting cunt. It tasted a little like coconut, so I figured she was have used some lotion or something, but it was great.

The two ladies kept themselves busy with each other on the sofa, as I was getting my head pulled into Aunt Ivy’s cunt as she ground herself into my face. Then she shouted “you bitch boy, clean his ass for me” and as she held my head tight to her cunt, I felt Uncle Joe start to lick my ass. Not soft gentle licks on my cheeks, but he had his tongue right up my ass hole and was licking it like his life depended on it! He also kept moving down to my balls and keeping them well licked too. This had me just about ready to burst, and it was so new and a little scary, but at the same time my hormones were raging, and it felt just great.

Aunt Ivy then said “quick get your cock in me, I need to be fucked now”. I came up and positioned myself between her legs and she guided my cock right between her open crotch panties and said “fuck me hard just like yesterday”. I went at it just as hard as I could, fucking her like I knew she liked. I didn’t want to disappoint her in front of these other ladies. Uncle Joe continued licking my ass and balls, while Sally and Ann continued on the sofa. Then Sally came around to Uncle Joe and she had a whip in her hand from somewhere, and started whipping Joe on his ass saying “eat him you bitch, make him flood your wife’s cunt with his bull cum”. I must admit that with all of this going on, I was pretty close to cumming, and after a few more minutes I said to Aunt Ivy “I’m going to cum”. “Fuck me harder fill me up” she said as she panted and moaned under me. I grabbed her head and thrust as hard as I could and at the same time Uncle Joe seemed to go into overdrive, as I felt his tongue go all the way into my ass as I squirted jet after jet of hot cum into my Aunts cunt. There was so much cum, that as I looked down it was flooding out of her cunt and running down her asshole.

After a minute or so I eased my cock out, and sat down on the sofa, as Uncle Joe was ordered to clean my cum from Aunt Ivy’s cunt. He lapped it up for what seemed like 10 minutes, with Aunt Ivy pushing more out and telling him he wasn’t finished yet. As soon as my ass hit the sofa, Ann and Sally came over and started cleaning my cock with their tongues, getting every drop, as more leaked out, they fought to get it for themselves. This kept me hard and ready for the next round, but I was shocked at how quickly my education was progressing, but I had also gained a new level of confidence that I never thought was in me. I certainly was surprised with myself and with what kinds of friends and family I had, but I was looking forward to learning more and having lots of time to fuck and suck.
I would have loved to grow up in that environment.

One day my Aunt said she was going to “expand my experiences again” and told me to come round to her house and meet her there; we would both be going into the city.

I arrived at the allotted time and she was dressed very sexy in a black thin pencil skirt, stiletto ankle boots and a sheer see thru top with a sheer see thru black and pink bra on which showed plenty of nipple. She wore a short black jacket which was open, so you were constantly getting glimpses of hard dark nipple poking thru. She said she was going to give me an art class at the local museum, which was the last thing I expected but went along with the “game”.

When we arrived, it was your typical art museum, large paintings hanging on the walls with not many folks around with old guards watching you as you walked into the rooms to see the art. I complained that this was not my idea of an afternoon out, but she said to “be patient and to appreciate all that I could see”.

Then we entered a room where the guard was a young looking guy, who at first was sitting in a chair at the side of the gallery. As we walked in he watched us, and after a short while stood up and moved slowly towards us. He, I felt, was just checking out my Aunt, who removed her jacket as she noticed this young man watching her. He made his way slowly around so that he could see my Aunt closer and from the front; he was obviously checking out her tits. She whispered to me to “watch and listen”. She then walked straight up to the guard and asked him if he “knew anything about that painting on the wall”, pointing at a large oil painting.

He explained that he was sorry, but he did not, as he was only doing this job to make some cash during the summer and “wasn’t really an art expert at all”. All the time he was talking he was staring at my Aunts tits. She made some small talk about a fit you man doing a boring job, but he explained it did have its perks. She then quite bluntly asked him if "her tits were one of those perks? as he seemed to be enjoying them”. He was quite flustered but said “yes he did like them" and in fact he “couldn’t take his eyes off them”. My Aunt then started to stroke his cock through his pants and said “this seems to like them too doesn’t he?” The young man then started to feel my Aunts tits and asking who I was? She said I was just her nephew and she was “teaching me the art of sex”. She then, right in the middle of the gallery, sank to her knees and unzipped the guy’s pants fishing out a large purple tipped cock which she proceeded to suck.

She told me to “watch out for anyone coming into the gallery” and proceeded to suck him off! He seemed to be fucking her mouth in rhythmic jerks and It did not take long for the young guy to announce he was “coming” as he held her head and he filled her mouth with his cum, my Aunt gagging as he spurted. My Aunt asked me if “I had a handkerchief”, but all I had was a couple of tissues in my pocket which she took and wiped some dribbles of cum from her chin, then returned the wet tissues to me, and thanked the guy for his time. She asked him “what time he got off” and he said “5pm”. She said she would be “waiting outside at that time in a silver ford if he wanted to have some more”.

When we got back to the car she kissed me deep and asked what I thought of the day? I could taste the guys cum on her mouth, but it didn’t taste bad or anything, and I said it was hot and asked if she knew that guy? “No” she said…”never met him until today, I just wanted to show you how easy it is to get a guy hot and in the mood when I feel like it”…”well he certainly seems interested in some more” I said.

We went home and had some lunch, and then my Aunt had me fuck her in the back yard over a lawn chair as she told me how the day would proceed. At 4:15pm I drove her car, with her in the back seat, back to the city and we pulled up right outside the museum at 5pm; after a few minutes the young guy appeared and climbed into the back seat with my Aunt as I drove the car. My Aunt had changed into a mini skirt and stockings and proceeded to give me instructions to “drive her home”. I kept trying to drive and check out what was happening in the back seat, and I nearly drove off the road a few times I can tell you. She soon had his cock out again, and had him deep in her mouth as she teased him and fed his hands up her skirt.

Soon we arrived home, and she took him inside as I parked the car in her garage. When I got in the house, she and the guy were on the settee and Uncle Joe was there, as he had come home from work and was being told to “get upstairs and get dressed for our new guest”. She told the young guy to ignore Uncle Joe as he was her slave and would do whatever she told him to do. The young guy ended up with his cock deep in Aunt Ivy and was fucking her for all he was worth when Uncle Joe re-appeared dressed in pink dress, white ankle socks and high heels. He was then told by Aunt Ivy to “lick her shoes and make his way up to her cunt”. The fact that there was a young guy’s cock in that cunt just made it better I guess. The young guy was not at all sure about this, but my Aunt assured him it would be all Ok and asked me to confirm it, which I did. I was hard as a rock again watching all of this, and my Aunt asked me to come nearer so she could “feel me”. She soon had my cock out and fed it into her mouth as she was fucked on her back by the guard, and Uncle Joe licked her cunt and the guards’ balls in the process.

Soon the guard said he was coming and my Aunt told him to “fill her pussy up” which with several loud grunts he did. Once he pulled out my Uncle proceeded to clean her out, and I said I was about to come too having been fucking her mouth for while. She pulled my cock out and told me to cum over her face, which I did in huge spurts, and covered her face in white ropes of cum. “Get up here and clean me up” she said to Uncle Joe, which of course he did. Afterwards we all had a beer, except Uncle Joe, who was told to sit facing the wall in the corner.

My Aunt was a very special woman and she had great control over her husband, and any other male for that matter. She was bold, slutty, and unashamed of her power over men…she was great and still is much the same today even though she is older. I am so lucky to have her and her friends in my life.

One day my Aunt said she was going to “expand my experiences again” and told me to come round to her house and meet her there; we would both be going into the city.

I arrived at the allotted time and she was dressed very sexy in a black thin pencil skirt, stiletto ankle boots and a sheer see thru top with a sheer see thru black and pink bra on which showed plenty of nipple. She wore a short black jacket which was open, so you were constantly getting glimpses of hard dark nipple poking thru. She said she was going to give me an art class at the local museum, which was the last thing I expected but went along with the “game”.

When we arrived, it was your typical art museum, large paintings hanging on the walls with not many folks around with old guards watching you as you walked into the rooms to see the art. I complained that this was not my idea of an afternoon out, but she said to “be patient and to appreciate all that I could see”.

Then we entered a room where the guard was a young looking guy, who at first was sitting in a chair at the side of the gallery. As we walked in he watched us, and after a short while stood up and moved slowly towards us. He, I felt, was just checking out my Aunt, who removed her jacket as she noticed this young man watching her. He made his way slowly around so that he could see my Aunt closer and from the front; he was obviously checking out her tits. She whispered to me to “watch and listen”. She then walked straight up to the guard and asked him if he “knew anything about that painting on the wall”, pointing at a large oil painting.

He explained that he was sorry, but he did not, as he was only doing this job to make some cash during the summer and “wasn’t really an art expert at all”. All the time he was talking he was staring at my Aunts tits. She made some small talk about a fit you man doing a boring job, but he explained it did have its perks. She then quite bluntly asked him if "her tits were one of those perks? as he seemed to be enjoying them”. He was quite flustered but said “yes he did like them" and in fact he “couldn’t take his eyes off them”. My Aunt then started to stroke his cock through his pants and said “this seems to like them too doesn’t he?” The young man then started to feel my Aunts tits and asking who I was? She said I was just her nephew and she was “teaching me the art of sex”. She then, right in the middle of the gallery, sank to her knees and unzipped the guy’s pants fishing out a large purple tipped cock which she proceeded to suck.

She told me to “watch out for anyone coming into the gallery” and proceeded to suck him off! He seemed to be fucking her mouth in rhythmic jerks and It did not take long for the young guy to announce he was “coming” as he held her head and he filled her mouth with his cum, my Aunt gagging as he spurted. My Aunt asked me if “I had a handkerchief”, but all I had was a couple of tissues in my pocket which she took and wiped some dribbles of cum from her chin, then returned the wet tissues to me, and thanked the guy for his time. She asked him “what time he got off” and he said “5pm”. She said she would be “waiting outside at that time in a silver ford if he wanted to have some more”.

When we got back to the car she kissed me deep and asked what I thought of the day? I could taste the guys cum on her mouth, but it didn’t taste bad or anything, and I said it was hot and asked if she knew that guy? “No” she said…”never met him until today, I just wanted to show you how easy it is to get a guy hot and in the mood when I feel like it”…”well he certainly seems interested in some more” I said.

We went home and had some lunch, and then my Aunt had me fuck her in the back yard over a lawn chair as she told me how the day would proceed. At 4:15pm I drove her car, with her in the back seat, back to the city and we pulled up right outside the museum at 5pm; after a few minutes the young guy appeared and climbed into the back seat with my Aunt as I drove the car. My Aunt had changed into a mini skirt and stockings and proceeded to give me instructions to “drive her home”. I kept trying to drive and check out what was happening in the back seat, and I nearly drove off the road a few times I can tell you. She soon had his cock out again, and had him deep in her mouth as she teased him and fed his hands up her skirt.

Soon we arrived home, and she took him inside as I parked the car in her garage. When I got in the house, she and the guy were on the settee and Uncle Joe was there, as he had come home from work and was being told to “get upstairs and get dressed for our new guest”. She told the young guy to ignore Uncle Joe as he was her slave and would do whatever she told him to do. The young guy ended up with his cock deep in Aunt Ivy and was fucking her for all he was worth when Uncle Joe re-appeared dressed in pink dress, white ankle socks and high heels. He was then told by Aunt Ivy to “lick her shoes and make his way up to her cunt”. The fact that there was a young guy’s cock in that cunt just made it better I guess. The young guy was not at all sure about this, but my Aunt assured him it would be all Ok and asked me to confirm it, which I did. I was hard as a rock again watching all of this, and my Aunt asked me to come nearer so she could “feel me”. She soon had my cock out and fed it into her mouth as she was fucked on her back by the guard, and Uncle Joe licked her cunt and the guards’ balls in the process.

Soon the guard said he was coming and my Aunt told him to “fill her pussy up” which with several loud grunts he did. Once he pulled out my Uncle proceeded to clean her out, and I said I was about to come too having been fucking her mouth for while. She pulled my cock out and told me to cum over her face, which I did in huge spurts, and covered her face in white ropes of cum. “Get up here and clean me up” she said to Uncle Joe, which of course he did. Afterwards we all had a beer, except Uncle Joe, who was told to sit facing the wall in the corner.

My Aunt was a very special woman and she had great control over her husband, and any other male for that matter. She was bold, slutty, and unashamed of her power over men…she was great and still is much the same today even though she is older. I am so lucky to have her and her friends in my life.
Love reading your stories about your adventures with your "Aunt"! Please continue!

Well I had similar days for a good part of my life with my Aunt. As far as I know my mom never found out about Aunt Ivy including me in her life style, but there were days that my mom was playing with Aunt Ivy and I could not be around on those days.

Now I am married to a hot wife (Jasmine) who is always dressed to fuck, and who likes young bulls, much like I was back then - clean shaven and bold. I alternate between being a bull and taking care of other hot wives, and being a cuck when my wife is with a young bull, although I am never into the offense side of things that my Dad and Uncle Joe were/are. I like cleaning my wife after one of her bulls has used her, she has many outfits to get the bulls going, and she enjoys playing the slut and enjoys being photographed even if she is a little camera shy.

She especially enjoys getting dressed up, with one of her ankle chains on her foot, (a sure hot wife indicator) when we are on vacation and attracting strange new bulls to fuck her, and she also enjoys an outside blow job when she can. I have - although this is not the only way we’ve done it - many times went up to a young bull and asked him if he would like to join my hot wife for a coffee as she liked the look of his ass, and when I have pointed her out and he has seen her, things have just progressed from there at each occasion, some quicker than others.

Aunt Ivy still enjoys her young bulls even though she is in her 60’s. She has stayed in shape and looks real good. To me it was always important that the women looked good, slim, well dressed etc. I have never been into the fat, out of shape, housewife type, although I understand some men are, and that is fine I guess.

My Mom and Dad have many videos and I think I have watched them all over the years. Some were of when they were on vacation and included many black men, some of which had monster cocks, but equally I have seen some monster white cocks too, it just depends. I have many experiences I could share and may do from time to time. I am happy to answer any questions and I hope you have enjoyed the stories of my ongoing life. There are many more if there is enough interest...let us know.

I have attached a pic of my hot wife Jasmine as she is now, we hope you enjoy her, many have...let us know what you think. We have more pics if anyone would like to see them?

Have fun all…

Pops
Please continue. Your experiences really get me excited. It would have been so hot to be a neighbor or friend of your family and be included in this life style. I am not well endowed but truly love the clean up fluffer role. Thank you for sharing. Miss Jasmine is truly an very hot lady with a delicious looking pussy that needs my tongue.

Please continue. Your experiences really get me excited. It would have been so hot to be a neighbor or friend of your family and be included in this life style. I am not well endowed but truly love the clean up fluffer role. Thank you for sharing. Miss Jasmine is truly an very hot lady with a delicious looking pussy that needs my tongue.
You are welcome. Thank you for the kind words. She is on the hunt for cock today and is dressed very similar to the above pic, in a dress I bought her, right now. Based on previous experiences, she'll get what she is looking for from somewhere!

PS Jasmine just asked me if you had the chance would you clean her smooth pussy after I had filled it with my cum? I guess we know the answer, but she likes to hear how much you would enjoy that? She would certainly enjoy it, as would I. If you want any specific pics just let her know:lips::mstickle::lips:

Pops and HWJ

You are welcome. Thank you for the kind words. She is on the hunt for cock today and is dressed very similar to the above pic, in a dress I bought her, right now. Based on previous experiences, she'll get what she is looking for from somewhere!

PS Jasmine just asked me if you had the chance would you clean her smooth pussy after I had filled it with my cum? I guess we know the answer, but she likes to hear how much you would enjoy that? She would certainly enjoy it, as would I. If you want any specific pics just let her know:lips::mstickle::lips:

Pops and HWJ
Absolutely would clean her and caress her lovely vagina. She could rock back and forth while riding my face/mouth until she squirts all over my face. As long and as often as you both desire.

Absolutely would clean her and caress her lovely vagina. She could rock back and forth while riding my face/mouth until she squirts all over my face. As long and as often as you both desire.
She likes the sound of that, however a "vagina" is something a doctor looks at, a pussy or cunt is something used for sex and gratification!!!:rolleyes:

slappin8silly5

If you are not endowed, as you already admit to, then she told me to let you know you would be relegated to a clean up boi and ass licker, who would be duty bound to prep me and her other bulls, as well as assist in having them cum in her as I or they fucked her, by licking their balls and pushing your tongue as far up their assholes as you can get it.

You would also be in a chastity device of her choosing and be wearing a dog collar and chain, but most of all she says she will demand that you are completely dressed in lingerie, high heels and wear lipstick and perfume, to firmly place you in the lower orders of sissy wimps.

Cleaning her up would be a special privilege, however you would be required to clean all the bulls up on demand!

Jasmine is very experienced in these matters and she gets what she wants...she has had excellent training over the years.

P and HWJ

Last edited:
I recall one afternoon my Aunt said we were going on an “adventure” and I was to join her and my Uncle on a short car journey.

I met them at their house, with my Aunt dressed in another short white leather skirt and very reveling white top and no bra, easily showing her erect nipples thru the mesh top she was wearing, we then went on a drive with my Uncle driving, my Aunt in the front seat, and me in the back seat. We went to a small store that sold shoes and she went inside, telling her husband to stay in the car and for me to wait in the back seat, she would be back soon.

After a while, maybe 20 minutes, she returned and got inside the car in the passenger seat again and immediately got a hold of her husband’s head and pulled his head down, kind of roughly, onto the center arm rest, pushing his mouth open and then slowly dropping a load of white sticky cum into his mouth. After she dropped the first load into his open mouth, she told me to “hold his head still”, so I reached over from the back seat and held his head steady as she dropped even more cum and spit from her mouth into her open husband’s mouth. She then told him to “swallow it all” and used her fingers to scoop up any dribbles on his cheeks and feed them into his mouth.

She then came around from the front seat and got in the back with me and told my Uncle to drive. She explained that she had met a young man who was on work experience at the store the week before and he had flirted with her, as she had flashed her stockings and shaved cunt and him, while she had tried on some shoes. She had told him she would be back to see him, and this had been the fulfillment of that promise. She had apparently gone into the store room with him, while we sat outside, and sucked him off on her knees, she told the young man that her husband was waiting outside and that she would feed him his cum, which apparently had the young guy jetting his cum in no time, and she had just fed her husband the fresh cum from this young cock!

As we drove away she told her husband to wave at the young man in the store window, which he did. She had told this guy that she would make her husband wave at him, and he would then know that “her wimp husband had just swallowed his cum load”. The young guy waved back, smiling, as we pulled out of the parking lot, he didn’t look to me to be older than 18 or 19!

All this obviously had my cock straining at my pants and Aunt Ivy unzipped me and took out my rock hard cock. She had some wet patches on her see thru blouse which I assumed were cum from her earlier blow job in the shoe shop, but this only made me even more horny. She proceeded to lick the precum from the purple tip of my shaven cock, and slowly worked her way down giving me deep head as her husband drove us back home.

We eventually pulled into the drive and she told her husband to turn around and watch her bring my cock to its limit. She then went into overdrive and bobbed her head up and down so fast that I shot my thick cum ropes into her mouth, me grunting like a pig as each pulse shot another spurt into her mouth. She then got out of the car and went back into the front seat and pulled my Uncles head down onto the arm rest and motioned for me to hold his head there again, which I did. She then spit a second load of cum into his open mouth – my load – and told him not to swallow until she told him to, all of this happening in their not too private driveway where anyone could have seen.

Then she told him to follow us into the house. Once inside and seated she told him to open his mouth and “let us see”, and as he did, we could still see this huge load of my cum in his mouth, all thick and white. Then she told him to swallow, which he did. She asked him if he liked it? He said he “loved the taste of fresh cum” and she laughed as she told him “he better like it because this was his duty in life –wimp cum slut”.
Just another episode in this wonderful life of mine - Hope you enjoy.

slappin8silly5

If you are not endowed, as you already admit to, then she told me to let you know you would be relegated to a clean up boi and ass licker, who would be duty bound to prep me and her other bulls, as well as assist in having them cum in her as I or they fucked her, by licking their balls and pushing your tongue as far up their assholes as you can get it.

You would also be in a chastity device of her choosing and be wearing a dog collar and chain, but most of all she says she will demand that you are completely dressed in lingerie, high heels and wear lipstick and perfume, to firmly place you in the lower orders of sissy wimps.

Cleaning her up would be a special privilege, however you would be required to clean all the bulls up on demand!

Jasmine is very experienced in these matters and she gets what she wants...she has had excellent training over the years.

P and HWJ
I would fully comply to all your/her demands willingly and with great enthusiasm. My ass is also available if anyone feels the need to humiliate me further.

I recall one afternoon my Aunt said we were going on an “adventure” and I was to join her and my Uncle on a short car journey.

I met them at their house, with my Aunt dressed in another short white leather skirt and very reveling white top and no bra, easily showing her erect nipples thru the mesh top she was wearing, we then went on a drive with my Uncle driving, my Aunt in the front seat, and me in the back seat. We went to a small store that sold shoes and she went inside, telling her husband to stay in the car and for me to wait in the back seat, she would be back soon.

After a while, maybe 20 minutes, she returned and got inside the car in the passenger seat again and immediately got a hold of her husband’s head and pulled his head down, kind of roughly, onto the center arm rest, pushing his mouth open and then slowly dropping a load of white sticky cum into his mouth. After she dropped the first load into his open mouth, she told me to “hold his head still”, so I reached over from the back seat and held his head steady as she dropped even more cum and spit from her mouth into her open husband’s mouth. She then told him to “swallow it all” and used her fingers to scoop up any dribbles on his cheeks and feed them into his mouth.

She then came around from the front seat and got in the back with me and told my Uncle to drive. She explained that she had met a young man who was on work experience at the store the week before and he had flirted with her, as she had flashed her stockings and shaved cunt and him, while she had tried on some shoes. She had told him she would be back to see him, and this had been the fulfillment of that promise. She had apparently gone into the store room with him, while we sat outside, and sucked him off on her knees, she told the young man that her husband was waiting outside and that she would feed him his cum, which apparently had the young guy jetting his cum in no time, and she had just fed her husband the fresh cum from this young cock!

As we drove away she told her husband to wave at the young man in the store window, which he did. She had told this guy that she would make her husband wave at him, and he would then know that “her wimp husband had just swallowed his cum load”. The young guy waved back, smiling, as we pulled out of the parking lot, he didn’t look to me to be older than 18 or 19!

All this obviously had my cock straining at my pants and Aunt Ivy unzipped me and took out my rock hard cock. She had some wet patches on her see thru blouse which I assumed were cum from her earlier blow job in the shoe shop, but this only made me even more horny. She proceeded to lick the precum from the purple tip of my shaven cock, and slowly worked her way down giving me deep head as her husband drove us back home.

We eventually pulled into the drive and she told her husband to turn around and watch her bring my cock to its limit. She then went into overdrive and bobbed her head up and down so fast that I shot my thick cum ropes into her mouth, me grunting like a pig as each pulse shot another spurt into her mouth. She then got out of the car and went back into the front seat and pulled my Uncles head down onto the arm rest and motioned for me to hold his head there again, which I did. She then spit a second load of cum into his open mouth – my load – and told him not to swallow until she told him to, all of this happening in their not too private driveway where anyone could have seen.

Then she told him to follow us into the house. Once inside and seated she told him to open his mouth and “let us see”, and as he did, we could still see this huge load of my cum in his mouth, all thick and white. Then she told him to swallow, which he did. She asked him if he liked it? He said he “loved the taste of fresh cum” and she laughed as she told him “he better like it because this was his duty in life –wimp cum slut”.
Just another episode in this wonderful life of mine - Hope you enjoy.
I resemble the husband greatly. I am a total submissive willing cum drinking boi here only for the pleasures of others.

My Aunt Ivy had made additional plans for that shoe shop guy. She had gone back, apparently, some days later and they had went for coffee and made further plans, as she described in more detail the life style she had with her sissy husband and her ranch of studs.

Now for young guys, to first hear this can be kind of scary, but my Aunt can be very persuasive and very sexy which it is hard to resist, if you follow me!

She arranged an evening where she had asked the shoe guy, who’s name turned out to be Brad, to bring a bag of his shoes along to her house, and she would show him just how sub her husband was. I or my Uncle did not know this until after the night was over. And I admit I was wondering about Brad and his bag of shoes when he first arrived!

I was told to be at the house one night at 6pm, and when I arrived my Uncle Joe was dressed as a French maid in super high platform shoes, this tiny cock on show, but in a restraining device that was locked with a tiny padlock. He was dusting around the house with a feather duster as tottered on his high heels. Ivy was dressed in a crotch-less fishnet body stocking with thigh high patent leather boots which had huge chromed spikes on the bottom of the heels, she was also wearing a collar with similar spikes around it - she looked awesome with her long shaven cunt lips hanging down. Soon Brad arrived with his bag of shoes, after Ivy had introduced me as her “well endowed Nephew” she called her husband over to meet Brad. “This is the sorry fucker that drank your load in the car a few weeks back” she said to Brad as she presented her sissy husband to Brad…”say thank you for your load to Brad” she commanded Uncle. Uncle said “thank you for your load Brad…it was very nice of you”

Aunt Ivy took the bag of shoes from Brad and told Uncle to “get the polish and start and clean the shoes with it, but ONLY after he had spent his time licking all the dirt off each shoe first” The bag contained about 4 pairs of shoes, and Uncle returned with the polish and cloths. However, as he was getting the shoes out of the bag, my Aunt said before you start on them come and show Brad how much you want his cock to fuck me. My Aunt by this time was kissing Brad and feeling his growing cock through his bulging pants. She told Uncle to “get on his knees and open his sissy mouth”. She then opened Brads zipper and fished out his now hard and long cock, and gently stroked it as she explained that her sissy would now demonstrate how sub he was by getting Brad ready for her, but first she pulled Brads jeans and pants off and exposed his hanging ball sack too, which was all shaved smooth just like she liked them - she had instructed Brad to do this at their earlier meeting.

At this, she then pulled Uncle by his hair nearer to Brad, and slowly fed his hardening cock into Uncles mouth. “Do it well or I’ll get the whip” she said, this spurred Uncle on and he went at it like a pro, deep throating and gagging on Brads cock, which was coated in Uncles spit and drool.

Now she said, as she held Uncles head still, “just fuck his mouth while I hold him” and at this Brad went slightly mad and really started fucking his mouth…”tell me when you’re ready” she said to Brad, and in a few seconds Brad said “I’m coming”, and as he did Aunt Ivy took his cock out and jacked it over Uncles face and told him to “keep his slut mouth open”. Huge ropes of cum splattered on his face and much of it went in his mouth….Brad was a huge load guy, and it showed! Aunt Ivy commanded Uncle to “lick the dribbles from Brads cock”, and she asked Brad “what did he think of her sissy hubby?” Well Brad was a little lost for words, but he looked like he enjoyed it, and said later he could get used to that if it meant pleasing Ivy.

Ivy liked to drain her studs first on, or in, her husband, so that when they came to fuck her they were able to last longer the second time around.

All the time she had been using Uncle and Brad, I had just watched and stroked my cock while seated on the sofa, but there was more to come. Brad was a young guy and he was ready to go again in a short while as I took my turn with Ivy and Uncle. I fucked Aunt Ivy from behind as Uncle rimmed my ass and licked my balls, all just another day to add to the many memories of those years.

Oh and Uncle Joe did clean all those shoes with his tongue as we all watched and cheered him on!

Here’s another experience I had with my Aunt Ivy and Uncle Joe.

One day my aunt Ivy calls and says “we’re going to the bar in main street, me and a couple of new guys I met during a night out the last week, do you want to join us?”...”Is that all that’s going?” I ask, “No” she says “Joe is going, we’re gonna have some fun with him too”

So that night I turn up at this bar and they are not there, so I get a beer and sit and wait. Not too long after in they all came, Uncle Joe, Aunt Ivy, and two young black dudes with baggy shorts on, and long T’s. Ivy is dressed like a $2 whore, with a short white skirt, a black see thru shirt on, and no bra, real high platform shoes, pearls, red lip stick and dark glasses on…she was ready to play one of her games.

She introduced me to Leroy and Duane, and they were checking her out all the time. She sat between the two of them as we took a table in one of the back corners of the bar. As we were sitting chatting it was as plain as could be that she was stroking these two black boys under the table. In fact at one point Leroy got up to get some more beers and you could see his huge cock through his thin shorts, bouncing around inside as he got up from behind the table. See that “Mandingo cock Joe?” she said to her husband…”yes” he replied, “well I’m going to empty that cock and ball sack tonight…and it won’t be too long before I do it”, she said.

Leroy came back and took his seat again, and he started fingering Aunt Ivy. I knew because she said “ohh Leroy what long fingers you have, and you trimmed your nails just for me” as she squirmed on her seat and Joe looked down, as her skirt was pulled up under the table. As was to be expected she was wearing nothing underneath, except her white garter belt and black stockings. Her legs were spread wide and her eyes rolled as Leroy hit the spot and brought her ever nearer to the edge.

“Joe you wait here… I’m gonna take these boys out round the back and check them out a little closer. Get the beers in we’ll be back in a few. “And you come too” she said pointing to me, “I need you to keep a look out”.
We left via the rear door and I watched as she was spit roasted in between two cars in the open car lot. Leroy and Duane had their huge cocks in her and proceeded to fuck her like a rag doll from each end. Half way through they swapped ends. I myself had a huge boner which I was rubbing through my pants, as I kept looking for anyone who might come round the corner, but no one was around. Soon I heard them both starting to grunt and they unloaded everything they had into her. I came back to where they were and as she stood up huge globs on cum ran down her leg, and onto her shoe. “Do you need some tissues” I asked. She just shook her head, as she obviously had a mouth full of cum. She waved us back into the bar, and as we entered the bar and took our seats, you could see some of the cum had leaked down onto her shirt, and her chin was shining and wet, when the light caught her face.

She took Joes beer and put it to her mouth, and we all watched as she drained the contents of her mouth into Joe’s beer bottle. In fact it was very nearly overflowing with the mix of beer and black boy’s cum. “Ahh that’s a nice cock-tail for you”, she said to Joe, emphasizing the word, cock, “now ******* it up and say thank you to Leroy for making you this special *******”.

Joe took the bottle and looked at her, as he said to Leroy “thank you Leroy for making me this special ******* with you black cock cum”. He put it to his mouth and drank it all down all in one slow *******. “Make sure you get all the sloppy drops out” she said, as Uncle Joe emptied the last cum dregs from the bottle.

“There you see I told you he was a cum slut”, she said to the two boys. “Now after you have finished this round of drinks, were going back to our place, and I’m gonna have him take care of you all as you fuck me again…isn’t that right Joe?” She said...”Yes dear” Joe said with a smile.

Back at their house we all took turns fucking Aunt Ivy as Joe fluffed us, licked our balls and asses, and then cleaned us all up of every drip and drop. We were all tired out at the end, but Joe was in a right mess, with cum dripping from his mouth and face, to say nothing of aunt Ivy who was dripping from every hole, but as was to be expected, she was in seventh heaven… a good night for all!

Here goes the next episode of my wonderful Aunt Ivy - enjoy.

Aunt Ivy was growing in her need for cock and she was always thinking up new ways to get it and to get uncle Joe involved. One day she and Uncle Joe were having some yard work done in the spring to get it all cleaned up. The guy they hired to do the work was a local guy, and it was just cutting shrubs, raking leaves, hauling away etc. Well it turned out that the guy was going to drop of his "boys" as he called them at 9am the following morning, and Jeff, the guy who owned the business would be back around lunch time to check on how things were going.

Ivy asked me to call around about 8:30am and help her get things ready, as she said "I'm planning a little extra work for them boys"...as she winked at me in a knowing way! She had never met these boys before, but that was Aunt Ivy, always game for anything.

Well when I arrived she was all dressed and ready, in a tight white see through blouse, a short pink frilly mini skirt, and a totally see thru pink bra, so her nipples were very visible and quite erect as she know doubt thought about her morning plan. She wore a pink garter belt underneath, open crotch panties and fishnet stockings with stiletto heels to finish the whole thing off...she looked like she was made to fuck! "How do I look?" she asked as she gave me a twirl. "Aunt Ivy" I said "you're one in a million". "Where is Uncle Joe?" I asked, "Oh he's in there just leave him, I'll get him later when I need him" as she gestured towards the bedroom.

Soon there was a knock at the door and Ivy answered the door. I could hear Jeff saying he would be back at noon to check up on things and he was leaving Chad in charge while he was away. Chad was already checking out Aunt Ivy as they stood at the door, there were three other boys out there too, who were getting the gear from Jeff's truck as Chad and Jeff spoke to Aunt Ivy.

Jeff jumped in his truck and sped off as Chad went to get things going in the yard. Ivy said to me that she had some plans and in about 10 minutes I was to go and ask Chad to come in as she had a change of plan for them. So after a while I went out and said "my Aunt wants a word with you, can you come inside?" So in he came, and Ivy was sitting at the kitchen counter on one of the high counter stools and she had a glass of lemonade ready for Chad. She was sitting with her legs just slightly apart, and Chad's eyes were all over her body checking her out. As she made some small talk about how the yard was going she offered the glass to Chad, and it slipped and spilled the lemonade over his jeans. Ivy said how sorry she was and began to blot the wet patch with kitchen towel. She started blotting but this turned to rubbing and then she said as bold as you like, "my what a big cock you have there Chad" and she was clearly just rubbing the front of his jeans now with her hand. "Don't worry about him" she said as she nodded towards me, "he enjoys this too"..."don't you" as I nodded back. Let me help you out of these she said as her long painted nails pulled his zipper down and she reached in with her hand and pulled out Chad's growing cock.

"Chad" she said, "I think some of that wetness is coming from you, here let me help", as she opened her mouth and sank right down to his balls, taking his whole cock length into her mouth. As she pulled him back out, you could see her bright red lipstick coating his cock length, and his cock was growing by the second. I could tell he was a little apprehensive about all of this, not helped with me standing watching, so I said "hey pal, just enjoy it, she's a real good cock sucker and she fucks great as well". "Now then" she said to me, "don't just stand there, get your cock out as well, you know one cock is not enough for me". She slid Chad's jeans off and sat him on the counter stool as she kneeled on the rug and just deep throated him for all she was worth for about ten minutes, as I stood, watched, and just jerked my rock hard cock. Then she said Chad, just fuck my face like it was a pussy, as she put her hands behind her back and held them there. Chad slowly built up a rhythm and was fucking her face for all he was worth. Drool was flowing down her face and her lipstick was smeared all over her face, but she was getting what she wanted, as I felt her tits from behind and jerked away.
By now Chad had a hold of her head and was fucking at a frenzied pace, but before he came Aunt Ivy pulled back and said "let's go into the family room."

When we got in there, she just flopped on the sofa, with her legs open and ordered me to simply "eat". I got down between her legs and ate her smooth lippy pussy through her open crotch panties, Chad pulled off his shirt and she ordered him to "pick up where he left off" as he put one leg on the sofa and started fucking her mouth again. As I looked up, all I could see was his ass pounding away, and his ball sack banging against her chin, as his cock disappeared into her throat with each thrust. Ivy was moaning and drooling and soon I heard Chad say "I'm cumming" and as I looked up I could see his shaft and balls spasm as he shot his first spurt into her mouth, she then quickly pulled him out as she directed his next several heavy spurts onto her face, as she pushed and ground her pussy into my face.

"There" she said, "how was that Chad"... "Fucking absolutely awesome" he said...and it was not yet 9:30am, the day was just beginning and I knew for sure there was much, much more to come!

I just wanted to share the story of how I met my wife Jasmine.

At one point in my life, when I was younger, my Aunt Ivy had been absent in my life for a few weeks, and I wanted to make contact again and see what she was up to. So I called her at home on the phone, and she said she was doing well, and had a new friends party planned for the following week, and did I want to come to it? Knowing her parties, I immediately said yes, and she said to "come horny"...well at that age that was not difficult, being only 23 at the time.

I was supposed to arrive at 7pm, but with one thing and another, I managed to arrive late, a little after 7:30pm. The door was always unlocked, so I just walked in saying "I'm here" and walking straight into the family room. There, on a kind of lounger sofa was my Aunt Ivy underneath a beautiful blond girl who was about my age, who was dressed in a pink baby doll, with white stockings, white garter belt, white open crotch panties. Aunt Ivy was eating this girls shaven pussy through her, open crotch panties and a big black man about 50 years of age was about to mount this blond girl with a huge knurly cock! This blond was, I later found out, called Jasmine, and she was 21 years old.

Aunt Ivy told me to go around and feed her, Jasmine, my cock. I quickly took my pants off and fished out my rapidly hardening, and at this time, fully shaved cock, and offered it up to this blond's mouth. She had the reddest of lipsticks on, and her lipstick coated my cock has she took the whole length. "Fuck her mouth" shouted Aunt Ivy, which I readily did, and she took my whole length without gagging with ease. Drool fell from the corners of her mouth as I quickened my pace, and the big black guy was sounding like he would be coming soon too.

I soon reached that point where I was ready to let Jasmine have my load, and I shouted "I'm coming" as she then started rolling her tongue around the head of my cock with each of my deep thrusts, and I started spurting my cum down her throat. She drank every drop, and as I withdrew and sat on the seat next to the sofa, the big black guy grunted and filled Jasmines shaved cunt with his cum, as my "Aunt" Ivy licked his balls and ass to help him squeeze the last drops out into Jasmine. As he pulled out through her now slimy open crotch panties, Aunt Ivy fed upon the cream pie as it leaked out of a now gaping pussy and ran down the sides of Aunt Ivy's face. Aunt Ivy took great care to clean Jasmine's, by now, very puffy cunt, and did not waste a drop. The black guy also fed Aunt Ivy his cock for her to clean, too, his name turned out to be Roscoe.

Jasmine eventually climbed off Aunt Ivy who then gave Jasmine a deep kiss and exchanged some of the black guys cum with her, and mixing it with mine. "Have you met Jasmine?" Aunt Ivy said to me, and with a wry smile we both said "yes just now"

This was my first encounter with the woman I would later marry, Jasmine, and who to this day, now in her 50's, still enjoys being a slutty, hot wife, although these days she prefers younger shaven white guys, who never seem to tire or reject her advances. On occasion she will enjoy an older guy as they often know how to please a woman with their knurly, veiny cocks. She does not overly rate black guys as lovers over white guys, which is refreshing, given the often erroneous expectations of many here. She enjoys cock of either color really, as long as the guy knows how to use it and how to treat a woman. She still has a wonderfully slim and girly figure, and wears the most enticing, erotic clothes, seamed stockings, stiletto shoes and lingerie on a daily basis, she keeps her pussy shaved smooth always, in case she gets the need to flash someone, all of which gets her stares and compliments wherever she goes, and from time to time on a pretty regular basis a "strange" cock or two as well. No doubt a few will also recognize the significance of her ankle chain which she wears often.

We have many stories and pics of her in action which we will share, if asked.

Thanks for the interest we hope you enjoy this small addition to our story.

Pops and HWJ

Back