My Husband

My Husband is fucking me right this second. His thin little dick is pumping in and out of me. I just spent the past 6 hours getting well fucked by a thick black cock and I can't even feel his little white dicklett. I'm on my phone just so I don't get too bored while he's inside me. It was either make a post here or play Candy Crush on facebook while he pumped away with his pathetic little dick.

The loser came on my stomach in like 5 minutes. It'll be a week before I can even feel his dick inside of me again and that's only if I go more than a week without getting a good fuck again. It's getting harder and harder to go without a good thick cock inside me.

I'm already craving another good fuck.

Poor baby girl! Let Daddy give you the fucking you crave and desire

Ive had my ex-wife tell me in the middle of sex she can barely feel me since being with her lover who at that time was 10 inches and destroyed her gaping pussy afterwards. I am not tiny but not nearly in the same ball park. Even my cum load is different. She would tell me after I cam how much more he would leave inside her. Eventually i just turned it into talking about him while having sex which seemed to help

My Husband is fucking me right this second. His thin little dick is pumping in and out of me. I just spent the past 6 hours getting well fucked by a thick black cock and I can't even feel his little white dicklett. I'm on my phone just so I don't get too bored while he's inside me. It was either make a post here or play Candy Crush on facebook while he pumped away with his pathetic little dick.

The loser came on my stomach in like 5 minutes. It'll be a week before I can even feel his dick inside of me again and that's only if I go more than a week without getting a good fuck again. It's getting harder and harder to go without a good thick cock inside me.

If your husband is such a "loser" then why stay married to him? I thought the whole idea of the hot wife/cuckold thing was that the husband loves his wife so much that he wants her to experience pleasure he can't give her himself but at the same time they both love each other so much that the whole experience brings them closer together.

Obviously that hasn't happened here. It sounds like you have no respect for him at all because if you did you wouldn't be disrespecting him here. I feel sorry for him. He deserves better.

Unless of course you're making the whole thing up. :rolleyes:

that is too funny, how big is he? i should say how small is he?

Take pics...

If your husband is such a "loser" then why stay married to him? I thought the whole idea of the hot wife/cuckold thing was that the husband loves his wife so much that he wants her to experience pleasure he can't give her himself but at the same time they both love each other so much that the whole experience brings them closer together.

Obviously that hasn't happened here. It sounds like you have no respect for him at all because if you did you wouldn't be disrespecting him here. I feel sorry for him. He deserves better.

Unless of course you're making the whole thing up. :rolleyes:
Why feel sorry for him?
Fact is, he can't please her with his dick, it is what it is. She never said she didn't love him.....
Why are you on this site?

He is lucky that he is inside you.
Many of us would have cum before you finished tying your post!

what a bitch I love you keep up the good fucking and get hubby cleaning.

I feel your pain but I stopped letting him touch me .........gross

Attachments

• IMG_20180929_234127.jpg
    IMG_20180929_234127.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 94

Check out my recent video and let's talk

I think you should put your husband’s cock in a cage Chassidy and let him watch you take all those bbc bull’s as They fill you up and pound you and stretch your married holes out

Love it

Back