MY HUSBAND WON'T MIND ...

Oh, I see. But my husband doesnt exactly like what Im doing, that doesnt mean he isnt supportive of me. he just accepts it is what it is. Shouldn't this woman be looking out for her children first though? It is a mothers duty to do for her *******. I'm still slightly confused as to whats going on though. Who is having the problems the husband or the children?
Her husband is like your husband. He tolerates her sexual needs. However , her ******* discovered her activities and is trying to understand what's going on. Additionally, she may be pregnant by her black lover. Clearly , a delicate situation. What does a mom say to a ******* who knows ?

A mom shouldn't let her ******* know!
Clearly the preferred situation. However, ******* knows and is trying to understand why. He sees other women with black men all the time but never thought about the sexual aspect. That his mom may be pregnant by the black stud adds to his confusion. Seemingly , more young men are becoming more educated in the BBC phenomonon with women today as more couples are participating with us now

I know what I personally would do but I know it definitely is not what I would recommend any other mom to do. Other than that option which I don't want to talk about here i dont really have any ideas about what someone in that position could tell their *******.

I texted you this pic to get you hot. Drive faster & fuck me hard when you get here! Dump that black seed deep in my belly.

10.jpg

Speaking from a husbands standpoint, I really don't understand the humiliation stand that some take on this forum, I thoroughly enjoy watching my wife be pleasured by a BBC but I in no way feel inferior nor would my wife ever make me feel this way. Different folks different strokes I suppose.

Speaking from a husbands standpoint, I really don't understand the humiliation stand that some take on this forum, I thoroughly enjoy watching my wife be pleasured by a BBC but I in no way feel inferior nor would my wife ever make me feel this way. Different folks different strokes I suppose.
I agree completely .

Back