MY HUSBAND WON'T MIND ...

My husband definitely doesn't like it. He never was too happy about being a cuck, but accepted it and let me do as I wanted. It has led to a fully exclusive relationship with my bull, so now my husband sleeps in another room and isn't allowed to touch me (hold hands etc.). But I think this is the way it should be and I think it would be selfish to not do this for my bull when he asked. My husband doesn't watch us play or anything as he sadly doesn't have the cuck fetish so many of the accepting men on this site have.

My husband definitely doesn't like it. He never was too happy about being a cuck, but accepted it and let me do as I wanted. It has led to a fully exclusive relationship with my bull, so now my husband sleeps in another room and isn't allowed to touch me (hold hands etc.). But I think this is the way it should be and I think it would be selfish to not do this for my bull when he asked. My husband doesn't watch us play or anything as he sadly doesn't have the cuck fetish so many of the accepting men on this site have.

Suppose you had a 19 yo ******* . How would explain your continued relationship with your black bull given that
your husband isnt completely supportive of the situation ?

Suppose you had a 19 yo ******* . How would explain your continued relationship with your black bull given that
your husband isnt completely supportive of the situation ?

I have a 14 year old *******, and two other children. But I make sure that my family life isn't interfered with my sexual life. There's no way my ******* would find out! If that was going to happen I make sure to end things with my bull as no matter what they can't be effected. I think thats fair enough. And my husband doesnt like it as he would rather be the one who is with me sexually but he is accepting of what I want and IS supportive of that. He also makes sure that the ******* are looked after and we have no problems in that area. He just deosnt like so many here actually want to see me with my bull

I have a 14 year old *******, and two other children. But I make sure that my family life isn't interfered with my sexual life. There's no way my ******* would find out! If that was going to happen I make sure to end things with my bull as no matter what they can't be effected. I think thats fair enough. And my husband doesnt like it as he would rather be the one who is with me sexually but he is accepting of what I want and IS supportive of that. He also makes sure that the ******* are looked after and we have no problems in that area. He just deosnt like so many here actually want to see me with my bull
. Thank you for your response to my question. Speaking with another couple from India whose ******* has discovered their "special" relationship with a black man. Wondering how a "mom" explains her sexual needs to her ******* without seriously compromizing her husband. So far we have avoided this. Mom and ******* is a different situation. Thanks

I'm not from india? Im in the USA. what have they decided to do? And I don't really understand what you mean by compromising her husband?

Please accept my apology. The young mans parents also live here in the USA and have for some time. His grandparents are from India. His mom is continuing with her black lover but his ******* is uncertain about the future. This new lifestyle with two or men and one woman disturbs the common family structure as it upsets the role of the husband especially with regard to sexuality. Young daughters seem to better understand the need for sexually virile males but many sons have difficulty understanding that their fathers are no longer the men they once were if ever they were. Sex Ed classes in school seem to cover the body parts but not other aspects of sexuality. Ie that females often enjoy several male suitors

Oh, I see. But my husband doesnt exactly like what Im doing, that doesnt mean he isnt supportive of me. he just accepts it is what it is. Shouldn't this woman be looking out for her children first though? It is a mothers duty to do for her *******. I'm still slightly confused as to whats going on though. Who is having the problems the husband or the children?

Back