MY HUSBAND WON'T MIND ...

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by CuckoldCouple, Aug 17, 2015.

1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

... because my husband won't know!

1.gif

2. CuckoldCouple

... nor will mine.

2.jpg

3. CuckoldCouple

... but I don't have much time.

1.jpg

4. CuckoldCouple

"He thinks I'm visiting a friend, so we'll have to hurry."

2.jpg

5. CuckoldCouple

"My husband will be back soon but I need that big black cock so bad."

4.jpg

6. CuckoldCouple

7. computer40

computer40 New Member

US
    Very ! Very ! Nice xoxo

raykink likes this.
  8. queenmature

queenmature Well-Known Member

US
    hubby won't mind at all..... se6c.jpg

9. Hansjensen

Hansjensen Well-Known Member Gold Member

computer40 and queenmature like this.
  10. Jason Smith567

Jason Smith567 Well-Known Member

US
  11. Shayssecret

Shayssecret Well-Known Member

Australia
    this is a gorgeous picture x

Hansjensen and South African BBC like this.
  12. Harduk

Harduk Well-Known Member Gold Member

Very horny with nice pum pum kit

Hansjensen likes this.
  13. Oss2Pluss

Oss2Pluss Active Member Gold Member

Norway
    My hubby loves to see me playing with BBC(s)

Hansjensen and MyWifeWantsBBC like this.
  14. My husband definitely doesn't like it. He never was too happy about being a cuck, but accepted it and let me do as I wanted. It has led to a fully exclusive relationship with my bull, so now my husband sleeps in another room and isn't allowed to touch me (hold hands etc.). But I think this is the way it should be and I think it would be selfish to not do this for my bull when he asked. My husband doesn't watch us play or anything as he sadly doesn't have the cuck fetish so many of the accepting men on this site have.

ju78, don dune, Julie4bbc and 6 others like this.
  15. WillandSusn

WillandSusn Well-Known Member

US

Suppose you had a 19 yo son . How would explain your continued relationship with your black bull given that
    your husband isnt completely supportive of the situation ?

Hansjensen likes this.
  16. I have a 14 year old son, and two other children. But I make sure that my family life isn't interfered with my sexual life. There's no way my kids would find out! If that was going to happen I make sure to end things with my bull as no matter what they can't be effected. I think thats fair enough. And my husband doesnt like it as he would rather be the one who is with me sexually but he is accepting of what I want and IS supportive of that. He also makes sure that the kids are looked after and we have no problems in that area. He just deosnt like so many here actually want to see me with my bull

17. WillandSusn

US
    . Thank you for your response to my question. Speaking with another couple from India whose son has discovered their "special" relationship with a black man. Wondering how a "mom" explains her sexual needs to her son without seriously compromizing her husband. So far we have avoided this. Mom and daughter is a different situation. Thanks

Hansjensen likes this.
  18. I'm not from india? Im in the USA. what have they decided to do? And I don't really understand what you mean by compromising her husband?

Hansjensen likes this.
  19. WillandSusn

US
    Please accept my apology. The young mans parents also live here in the USA and have for some time. His grandparents are from India. His mother is continuing with her black lover but his father is uncertain about the future. This new lifestyle with two or men and one woman disturbs the common family structure as it upsets the role of the husband especially with regard to sexuality. Young daughters seem to better understand the need for sexually virile males but many sons have difficulty understanding that their fathers are no longer the men they once were if ever they were. Sex Ed classes in school seem to cover the body parts but not other aspects of sexuality. Ie that females often enjoy several male suitors

Hansjensen likes this.
  20. Oh, I see. But my husband doesnt exactly like what Im doing, that doesnt mean he isnt supportive of me. he just accepts it is what it is. Shouldn't this woman be looking out for her children first though? It is a mothers duty to do for her kids. I'm still slightly confused as to whats going on though. Who is having the problems the husband or the children?

Hansjensen likes this.