My hot BBC vacation

I just came back to this site after a long absence. We have just been so busy with other stuff and with experiencing this lifestyle in real life. But I wanted to share with you the story of the best vacation in my life. This happened before covid, when traveling was still much easier.

My boyfriend had planned this for a long, long time and he knew which weeks I would be free from work. So he told me to keep the first two weeks free from plans. He really did such an amazing job with the planning.

The last day of work, he met me at my work place in town when I was finished and he had my huge roller suitcase with him. He told me we were going to the airport and I didn't need to worry about anything. He had packed all the essentials and if there was anything missing he would fix it when we arrived at our destination.

But we had one stop before the airport. He had booked an appointment for me at a beauty salon. It was close, so we walked. We came in to the salon and it turned out he had booked me a brazilian waxing. I had been there before and knew it was a great place and he waited for me outside while I was in there.

When I came out, we jumped on the bus to the airport. When we arrived there I was a bit confused because all of a sudden, I saw my bull was there. He said hi and kissed me on the cheek, and it turned out he was coming along for trip. I thought it was a fun idea, but I was also a bit confused about the whole thing. The three of us had a beer together at the airport and laughed a lot. Appearently, we were going to Greece. Sun bathing, swimming and drinking cold long drinks was just what I needed.

On the plane, I sat next to my bull, while my bf sat behind us. I could feel myself getting wet just by sitting next to him.

When we arrived at the airport in Crete, Greece, my bf took me over to the toilets.
- Go inside and take your panties off and give them to me, he said.

I was surprised, but he seemed to have such a clear plan so I went along with it. I went into the toilet and pulled off my panties. I had a dress on and it was actually really nice to feel so free underneath. I was truly on vacation now. I came back out and gave him my panties discreetely. He put them in an envelope. Then he told me to give him the key to his chastity device. I asked what for, but he was convincing so I took it out of my purse and gave it to him. He put it in the envelope too. Then he sealed it, put on some stamps and wrote down our adress back home. Finally, he went over to a mailbox at the airport and dropped it.
- Those won't be needed, he said with a smile.

We took a taxi to the hotel where my bf had booked two rooms. And now came my biggest surprise: the big room was for me and my bull. My bf was going to stay in the other room. By now it was quite late, so my bf kissed me and said he would meet us in the morning. I was still shocked, but also super excited. I kissed my bf goodnight and went into the room with my bull. As soon as he closed the door I threw myself at him. I just couldn't handle the excitement. We had a quicky right on the couch and it was just beautiful.

After that I was eager to see what was in the suitcase my bf had packed for me. I opened it and found all the essentials: phone charger, tooth brush, sun lotion, sun glasses, all my beauty creams and so on.

Then came the interesting part, because of course he had only packed my sexiest, sluttiest clothes: my sexy thigh high boots, two pairs of sexy high heel shoes, one pair of flip flops and one pair of sneakers. My sexiest shorts, a tight tank top, a couple of t-shirts, one with a big QoS logo on it. A few bras, two short skirts and three very short dresses. Also there were four bikinis. All of them were thongs of course, two of them I recognized because I had bought them myself, and two of them were new and those were super tiny micro bikinis. I loved it. There was also a pack of QoS temporary tattoos. But not one single pair of panties. That's interesting, I thought.

That night I had sex once more with my bull and fell asleep in his strong arms, feeling so grateul to have both of these men in my life.

For two weeks, we had such a great time together, doing so much fun stuff. Me with no panties and my bf in chastity the whole time. Me and my bull had so much great sex, at least three times a day. Not wearing panties brought a new dimension to things, because my bull was able to just pull my dress up and start fucking me anywhere. We had a lot of quickies in strange and public places. My bf was so happy to see me so excited and he got to watch us a couple of times, but honestly, I think he only saw like five percent of the times we had sex.

Being away from home also made me feel so adventurous and I didn't have to care about what people were thinking. I loved being able to walk down the street, holding hands with my bull, while my bf walked beside us. The greatest thrill was wearing the micro bikinis to the beach and the tattoos in public. I just felt so sexy and appreciated by these two men that I didn't care what the rest of the world thought. And I don't think any guys on the beach were minding it anyway, haha.

It was two weeks of fun, party, relaxing, exploring and the best sex ever. Some nights I just had wake my bf up in the middle of the night by sending pics and videos of me and my bull, either having sex or me sucking his big black cock. I think his favorite shot was one of me and my bull just cuddling intimately, while I still had his cum all over my face, looking almost like we were in love. He was so turned in by that.

I will never forget the trip and, needless to say, I am eager for covid to be over so we can plan something similar again. My bull says he wants to go to Jamaica next time so we can find some more black men to have fun with. I am definetely down for that. 🏝️🏝️😍
Wow. Awesome update. Sounds like it was a great holiday for all of you.

I just came back to this site after a long absence. We have just been so busy with other stuff and with experiencing this lifestyle in real life. But I wanted to share with you the story of the best vacation in my life. This happened before covid, when traveling was still much easier.

My boyfriend had planned this for a long, long time and he knew which weeks I would be free from work. So he told me to keep the first two weeks free from plans. He really did such an amazing job with the planning.

The last day of work, he met me at my work place in town when I was finished and he had my huge roller suitcase with him. He told me we were going to the airport and I didn't need to worry about anything. He had packed all the essentials and if there was anything missing he would fix it when we arrived at our destination.

But we had one stop before the airport. He had booked an appointment for me at a beauty salon. It was close, so we walked. We came in to the salon and it turned out he had booked me a brazilian waxing. I had been there before and knew it was a great place and he waited for me outside while I was in there.

When I came out, we jumped on the bus to the airport. When we arrived there I was a bit confused because all of a sudden, I saw my bull was there. He said hi and kissed me on the cheek, and it turned out he was coming along for trip. I thought it was a fun idea, but I was also a bit confused about the whole thing. The three of us had a beer together at the airport and laughed a lot. Appearently, we were going to Greece. Sun bathing, swimming and drinking cold long drinks was just what I needed.

On the plane, I sat next to my bull, while my bf sat behind us. I could feel myself getting wet just by sitting next to him.

When we arrived at the airport in Crete, Greece, my bf took me over to the toilets.
- Go inside and take your panties off and give them to me, he said.

I was surprised, but he seemed to have such a clear plan so I went along with it. I went into the toilet and pulled off my panties. I had a dress on and it was actually really nice to feel so free underneath. I was truly on vacation now. I came back out and gave him my panties discreetely. He put them in an envelope. Then he told me to give him the key to his chastity device. I asked what for, but he was convincing so I took it out of my purse and gave it to him. He put it in the envelope too. Then he sealed it, put on some stamps and wrote down our adress back home. Finally, he went over to a mailbox at the airport and dropped it.
- Those won't be needed, he said with a smile.

We took a taxi to the hotel where my bf had booked two rooms. And now came my biggest surprise: the big room was for me and my bull. My bf was going to stay in the other room. By now it was quite late, so my bf kissed me and said he would meet us in the morning. I was still shocked, but also super excited. I kissed my bf goodnight and went into the room with my bull. As soon as he closed the door I threw myself at him. I just couldn't handle the excitement. We had a quicky right on the couch and it was just beautiful.

After that I was eager to see what was in the suitcase my bf had packed for me. I opened it and found all the essentials: phone charger, tooth brush, sun lotion, sun glasses, all my beauty creams and so on.

Then came the interesting part, because of course he had only packed my sexiest, sluttiest clothes: my sexy thigh high boots, two pairs of sexy high heel shoes, one pair of flip flops and one pair of sneakers. My sexiest shorts, a tight tank top, a couple of t-shirts, one with a big QoS logo on it. A few bras, two short skirts and three very short dresses. Also there were four bikinis. All of them were thongs of course, two of them I recognized because I had bought them myself, and two of them were new and those were super tiny micro bikinis. I loved it. There was also a pack of QoS temporary tattoos. But not one single pair of panties. That's interesting, I thought.

That night I had sex once more with my bull and fell asleep in his strong arms, feeling so grateul to have both of these men in my life.

For two weeks, we had such a great time together, doing so much fun stuff. Me with no panties and my bf in chastity the whole time. Me and my bull had so much great sex, at least three times a day. Not wearing panties brought a new dimension to things, because my bull was able to just pull my dress up and start fucking me anywhere. We had a lot of quickies in strange and public places. My bf was so happy to see me so excited and he got to watch us a couple of times, but honestly, I think he only saw like five percent of the times we had sex.

Being away from home also made me feel so adventurous and I didn't have to care about what people were thinking. I loved being able to walk down the street, holding hands with my bull, while my bf walked beside us. The greatest thrill was wearing the micro bikinis to the beach and the tattoos in public. I just felt so sexy and appreciated by these two men that I didn't care what the rest of the world thought. And I don't think any guys on the beach were minding it anyway, haha.

It was two weeks of fun, party, relaxing, exploring and the best sex ever. Some nights I just had wake my bf up in the middle of the night by sending pics and videos of me and my bull, either having sex or me sucking his big black cock. I think his favorite shot was one of me and my bull just cuddling intimately, while I still had his cum all over my face, looking almost like we were in love. He was so turned in by that.

I will never forget the trip and, needless to say, I am eager for covid to be over so we can plan something similar again. My bull says he wants to go to Jamaica next time so we can find some more black men to have fun with. I am definetely down for that. 🏝️🏝️😍

Love this incredible story, id love to hear more, and deff would like to hear about your next vacation featuring your bull.

Back