My Golfing Buddy and my Wife

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
My Golfing Buddy and my Wife by seeshow

1. I enjoy playing golf and have been playing with the same foursomeeach Saturday for about three years now. It's an easy going bunch ofguys with the possible exception of Dave who's somewhat arrogant andseems to always bully the rest of us into playing the game the wayhe wants to. Despite that, we've all gotten along fine over the lastthree years in our golf outings. However, sometimes Dave can bequite vexing, like several months ago when he and I were in the 19thhole. We had finished our game and our other two golfing fiends hadleft when the conversation worked it's way around to sex as it oftendoes with Dave. He has been recently divorced and is the envy of therest of us married guys, because without a doubt he's getting a lotmore and a greater variety of pussy then any of us "longtime-marrieds" are! I had asked him how his sex life was and hetold me that he has found it's a lot better with married women. Atfirst I wasn't sure what he meant - did he mean he wanted to getmarried again? When I asked him just that he said,

"Bob,for a guy with a college education, sometimes you can be a totaldumbshit."

I like Dave, but as I said he also is abit abrasive and arrogant. And sometimes he can really get me upset.Dave continued, "when I speak of married pussy, I'm talkingabout fucking pussies that are married to other men. More times thannot, a married woman is dying for a thorough fucking from a realman, not just the weekly ten minute diddle they are used to fromtheir husbands."

"Well, I imagine that thereare some dissatisfied wives out there, but as your friend, in thissmall a community, I can tell you it's a mistake to go aroundpropositioning married woman. You'll end up with, at least a bruisedcheek from some women's slap and maybe worse from her hubby."

Davechuckled, and quickly dismissed my cautions. "Bob, you justdon't even have any idea do you? In the past three months, I haveapproached six different married woman, and I'm batting a thousand.I've concluded that there isn't a married woman out there, ifapproached properly, who would turn down a extra-marital sexualaffair with a good-looking man."

"I don't knowwhat world you've been living in, Dave, but I suspect that if youapproached any of the married women that I know your batting averagewould quickly drop to the point that you would be sent back down tothe minors."

"Like who?" Dave stared at meconfidently.

I was totally dumbfounded. I didn't expectto be challenged on this point. My mind went blank so I tried toavoid the question. "Look, Dave, you know damn well that thereare a lot of very faithful wives living in the suburbs that youwould never be able to get into the sack."

"Who?"Dave wasn't going to let the question slide.

Withoutreally thinking it through, I just blurted out, "Well my wife,Donna for one!"

Donna and I have been married foralmost fourteen years, with two ******* to show for the venture. In allthat time, I've never had any reason to suspect Donna in anyextra-marital activities. First of all, Donna is rather conservativewhen it comes to sex. Pretty much straight intercourse, with veryrare oral sex, and certainly no anal. From the perspective offrequency, we will usually have sex 3 or 4 times a month. I knewthat Donna would never stray. In fact, when we meet she was only 16and four years later when we married, she was still a virgin. (Notthat I didn't try, but with her strong Catholic background she keptreminding me that she was saving it for our marriage- somethingwhich I was ****** to respect)

Dave smirked at mystatement and said, "Well Donna might be a challenge."

Davehad met Donna at a few social functions held by our country club.But as far as I knew, certainly, nothing -not even flirting- hadoccurred between them. Donna is always the epitome of propriety. Notthat she isn't strikingly beautiful, but she masks her 5 foot, sixinch, 122 lbs. frame and 36-24-37 figure in expensive andconservative attire. One of my unspoken complaints has always beenthat Donna's delectable ass and ample tits are never displayed in amanner befitting its magnificence. Of course, her dark reddish, longhair is always perfectly groomed and frames her high cheek-bones,pouty lips and ivory skin.

"Bob," Dave shookhis head in a condescending fashion, "do you really think for amoment that Donna hasn't fucked around on you?"

Notwanting to give any credence to Dave's outrageous suggestion, Itried to remain composed when I confidently replied, "I knowshe has never cheated and would never cheat. That's why yourhypothesis about married pussy is so wrong."

"Well,Bob, if Donna hasn't taken on any other men, it's only because shehas never been presented with the right opportunity or the rightman"

"Sure, sure, Dave, whatever you say..."My cynical response only served to heighten Dave's competitivenature.

"Look, I'll prove it to you if you doubtme...but its got to be a fair test. You can't purposefully interveneor interfere. You just give me a reasonable chance to prove my pointwithout letting Donna know that's something's up, I'll admit I'mwrong if I fail. This was like taking candy from a baby I thought.Yet, I recognized that Dave is a shrewd man and I didn't want anycurves in this deal. "What happens if your right?" I hadto ask.

"See, your already afraid that I'm right! Asecond ago, you thought I was full of *******....I'll tell you whatI'll make it an easy wager. If I'm right, And to make it interestinglets place a little wager on it. Say about $100." He continuedon by saying, "But you have to agree not to interfere and letwhat ever happens to happen. OK? "

I said "Deal."and wondered why I had.

For some unexplainable reason, Ilooked at Donna differently that night as she emerged from theshower. I wondered how she would react to Dave coming on to her. Iwondered whether her nipples would become erect in response to hisflirting, whether her pussy would ******* lubricate. As Idaydreamed about the possible scenarios, I suddenly imagined Donnanaked, laying on her back, her legs spread wide, bucking her pelviswildly to meet the thrusts of Dave's invading cock. Certainly, I hadnever witnessed such a scene when Donna and I make love. Although Ihad never conceived of Donna doing such things before that night,the thought of her illicitly having sex with another man had thisstrange reaction on me. Instead of being totally enraged at suchthoughts, it actually was getting me sexually aroused to the pointwhere my dick was ROCK hard!

That night I attacked Donnawith a fervor. I wanted to reassure myself of my potency. But, Donnareacted as always, reservedly and in control. Even though I fuckedher with what I thought was superhuman intensity, she laid there,moving slowly, waiting for me to finish. At the ordained moment,Donna reached up and began to fondle my balls and the sensitive skinbetween my scrotum and asshole. Donna knows that this sensationalways sends me over the edge. Even though I desperately wanted tohold off until her belly rippled with an orgasm, the sensation wastoo great, and at the last moment, the image in my mind returned toDave slamming his dick into Donna's cunt. I climaxed violently andcollapsed. With her normal grace, Donna slipped out from under meand rolled over to go to sleep. Yet, for me, these unsettling imagescontinued, until I too fell into a deep sleep.

For thenext week, I continued to be haunted by these perverse images ofDave and Donna in the throes of all varieties of sexual couplings. Ifound myself masturbating with a fervor that I hadn't known sinceadolescence. Since we only play golf on Saturdays, I hadn't talkedto Dave again during this time frame. I thought that maybe it hadjust been a lot of male talk and that when I saw Dave for our normalgame Saturday, that neither of us would even mention it. However, Ihad a little surprise on Friday night, which was the evening for alittle cocktail party at our Country Club.

My wife and Iheaded out on Friday evening to the cocktail party at our CountryClub to welcome in new members that had joined in the last year. Itwas a typically staid affair, with all the wives parading in theirdiamonds and designer duds. The husbands, with their fat wallets andbrokerage accounts, sucked down fine whiskey while sharing off-colorjokes about their bimbo secretaries and catered to the new membersto show off their knowledge of the club and the golf course.

Donnawas in her element. She was dressed impeccably in a black, backlessnumber bearing some French designer's moniker. Actually, it wasrather unusual for Donna, for it displayed her cleavage and ahealthy dose of leg. Of course, Donna had a unique way of lookingclassy and not the least bit sensual in whatever she wore.

Aftera couple of vodka and tonics, I was startled by Dave's boomingvoice. It was quite a surprise since Dave normally eschewed thesesaree's.

"Dave, what the Hell are you doinghere?"

"Bob, you cynical bastard! I'm herebecause I care deeply about welcoming our new members into theclub." Then Dave smirked, and in a quite voice said: "Youknow, Bob, I've changed my take on these quarterly cocktail parties.While I still believe that the vast majority of pussies presenthaven't had a good ploughing in the last decade, I've concluded thatthis fact presents someone like me with endlesspossibilities."

"God, Dave, you are such acomplete predator!" I replied.

With that comment,Dave glanced over towards Donna, who was engaged in some banalconversation with the hostess of the party, and remarked: "So,speaking of cunts yearning to be filled, how's our little girl,Bob?"

Flushed with anger and indignance, all I couldmuster was: "Fuck you, asshole!"

"Now,now, Bobby boy, remember our wager. Besides you're so confidentabout Donna's fidelity that there's nothing to worry about,right?"

With that, Dave made a beeline towardsDonna. On the one hand, I felt like intervening. On the other, Itruly wanted the vindication of Donna spurning Dave's base advances.In the end, I drowned my indecision in more vodka and tonic,especially as I wasn't really certain that Donna would reject Dave'sadvances. After all he was a hell of a good looking rugged guy andhe had a smooth glib line with the ladies when he wanted to. As theevening wore on, my stomach felt oddly queasy. This feeling wasexacerbated every time I lost sight of Donna. Yet, throughout, Icould not ignore the aching in my balls that was somewhere betweenpain and pleasure.

To my frustration, Dave had succeededin cornering Donna into a long one on one conversation. This wasquite surprising since Donna was notorious for her ability to work acrowd. Many times, people would come up to Donna and apparentlyinterject themselves into the conversation. Normally, Donna woulduse the interruption as an opportunity to move on. At the veryleast, Donna would always graciously welcome the new party into thediscourse. Yet, on this evening, Donna's body language caused theinterlopers to move on after only a comment or two, leaving her andDave to themselves.

Finally, the event was coming to anend, and the caterers began to pack up. Donna remained clearly insight, and fully clothed, albeit in conversation with Dave. At last,I felt a sense of relief and victory, as Donna left Dave and walkedover to me. My elation was short-lived, however.

"Honey,I don't feel like calling it a night yet. Dave's invited us to joinhim for drinks and dancing at a nightclub. What do you say, it'll befun, especially after you've had to put up with this boringpurgatory for hours."

I had no choice but to agree.I certainly couldn't beg off and tell that I had wagered herfidelity for some silly bet between some golfing friends. Likewise,I would be breaching the deal with Dave if I interfered.

"Sure,honey, that sounds great." While I was less than enthusiastic,I rationalized away the risk that Dave might actually succeed. Afterall Donna had done nothing improper, yet.

Perhaps illadvisedly, I had more vodka and tonics when we reached thenightclub. The dim lights and smokey air of the club further cloudedmy self induced alcoholic haze. The loud music also rang in my earsand distorted the conversation. Dave had strategically sat next toDonna in the booth, relegating me to the other side of the table. Myinability to make out or participate in the dialogue heightened myparanoia.​

1. Dave waschatting up Donna with aplomb, and had even maneuvered his armaround her shoulder. When it came time for dancing, I was in nocondition to spell Donna from Dave's devious onslaught. Aside frommy agreement not to intercede, my coordination was completely shotfrom the drinking and I was in no shape to dance. I had to leave allthe dancing of my sexy wife Donna to Dave!

At first, itwas fast dancing, leaving Dave little opportunity for bodilycontact. However, late in the evening, the music slowed and Davepressed himself close to Donna. My senses may have been dulled, ormy paranoia rampant, but I could swear that I saw Donna grinding herbelly into Dave's bulging groin. Maybe I was just feeling sorry formyself, but as I downed my fifth vodka and tonic, I began tovisualize illicit pictures of Dave fucking Donna ferociously withDonna bucking back like a thousand dollar slut.

When Daveand Donna had danced their way to the most remote and dark corner ofthe dance floor they were just out of my range of viability. Notknowing what was going on between them was driving me crazy and Imoved from out table to a point closer to where they were butpositioned in a position that they couldn't really see me. Even withmy closer vantage point, I couldn't be absolutely sure (and thealcohol didn't help my perceptions any) but I could swear that I sawDave and Donna engaged in a french kiss while Dave slowly stroke herass and fondled the sides of her breasts. I returned to my seat tosteady myself and try to rationalize what I had seen. By the timethey returned, I wasn't sure that I had seen them engaged sosexually or whether my imagination and alcohol induced state hadconjured up an unreal image for my sexual fantasies to feastupon.

Blessedly, closing time finally arrived. As westaggered to the door, I surrendered to Donna the keys to the car.Dave said something about a nightcap at his place and, for aninstant, my heart stopped. But, for some reason, Donna declined. Ipoured myself into the leather passenger seat of our BMW. BeforeDonna got in she said "Ooops, just a second I think I leftsomething in the club."

I was able to watch Donna inthe passenger rearview mirror as she walked back to the club. But,she didn't go in. Instead, she went up to Dave as he was unlockingthe door to his Caddy. Again, they kissed, this time I was sureabout it... but not very long though. I could see Donna and Daveexchange brief words. With a sly smile, Dave placed his hand onDonna's right tit as she turned to walk back to the car.

Donnamade a little small talk on the drive home, but her thoughts wereclearly elsewhere. Although my cock was turgid all evening long, thealcohol caused me to elect sleep over a desperately needed fuck oncewe got home. Yet, during the night, I slept fitfully, awakeningoften. At least twice, I heard Donna breathing heavily and therhythmic sound of her hand vigorously at work between her legs.

Thenext day, was a little rough for my golf game. I lost as usual toDave's superior play. And while he kidded me about really tieing oneon last night, he mercifully didn't mention any of the details ofour little outing to the other two guys in our golf foursome. Againafter the game Dave and I lingered around after the other two guyshad left. I knew he'd now say something about last night, but Ihoped that he would simply take pleasure in the fact that he hadgroped my wife, and let the "wager" drop. But, this hopewas dashed almost immediately.

"Bobby boy! You mustbe feeling fairly bad after all that booze last night. Funny withoutany drinks at all, I was "feeling" real good last night,if you catch my drift."

The sinking feeling in mystomach again sank in, and I could actually feel my manhoodshrink.

"Look," I implored, "why don't wejust call the bet a draw"

Try as I might, Davewouldn't let me out of the bet we had made - the foolish bet I hadmade that he wouldn't be able to seduce my wife into giving him sex.It looked now to me that he just might be able to do it and I wantedto end the bet before he actually did get my wife in the sack. As wesat in the 19th hole his words to me where, "No go, Bobby. Thatwouldn't be very sporting. Especially after all my hard work. But,I'll tell you what: Let me try to ask Donna out alone just once. Ifshe turns me down, I'll yield the point."

"Okay.It's a deal." I reluctantly agreed, believing that Donna wouldnever risk being seen alone, in public, with Dave.

Davewas smirking like a cat with canary feathers hanging out of itsmouth.

"What the hell are you smilingabout!"

"Well, Bob, I forgot to share onelittle fact before you agreed: I already asked and Donna accepted.We're going out next Friday night."

I felt as if Iwas going to explode and it all came into place for me now. Thatmorning, as I was preparing for my golf match, Donna had asked me ifI had any plans next Friday night so that I could watch the kidsbecause she was going to have a girl's night out with her bestfriend, Kathy. We had allowed one another "night's out"since our last baby was born as a method of preserving our sanity.I never dreamed that Donna might use this arrangement to fool aroundon me. Of course, Dave could be bullshitting me. I wouldn't put thatabove him.

"Tell you what Bob," Dave continued,"at the end of the evening I'll give you a call to let you knowthat Donna's on the way home and if you owe me for the bet!"

Ihad a whole week to think about what my wife might be doing withDave on Friday and I alternated between angry to sexually excitedabout the prospects of my previously prim proper wife yielding herbody to my golfing buddy Dave.

When I got home Fridayevening from work, Donna was busily getting ready to go out. But,she didn't act or dress any differently than on other occasions. Irationalized that Dave was simply torturing me, and that Donna wasreally going out with Kathy.

"On the way out thedoor, Donna gave my her traditional peck, and said: "Kathy andI are going to catch that new French film and maybe go out fordinner and drinks afterwards. It's a three hour movie, so I'llprobably be late... no need to wait up."

Initially,ignorance was bliss. I chose to disregard Dave's boastfulness and,instead, trust Donna's honesty. Yet, once I put the ******* down, mymind began to wander. A combination of jealousy and uncertaintygnawed at my brain. But, at the same time, I felt bad about doubtingDonna.

By 10:30 PM, my stomach became unsettled in thesame fashion as the night before when Donna and Dave were on thedance floor. By 11:30 PM, my paranoia overcame reason and I thoughtabout ways to confirm Donna's fidelity.

So, in a verysilly manner, I called Kathy's telephone number. Embarrassed, Ialmost hang up after the second ring, but then a groggy voiceanswered "hello". It was unmistakably Kathy's voice, andit sounded as if I had awakened her from a deep sleep.Flabbergasted, I set down the receiver without saying a word.

Tomy ironic dismay, I had proven that I wasn't paranoid. Donna was outwith Dave!

As midnight eased into the early morninghours, my mental imagery was *******. I would alternate betweenfantasies of Dave fucking Donna in all different positions, withfantasies of Donna resolutely turning down Dave's advances, saying"No, I'm a married woman!"

Tellingly, my cockwas rock hard as I imagined Dave ploughing into Donna's pussy. Withguilty perversion, I stroked myself to an incredible orgasm, whichbrought on sleep.

Suddenly, I awoke with the sound of thetelephone. I looked at the clock; it was 2:26 AM! I answered itafter the second ring and was greeted by Dave's booming voice assoon as I had said hello, "Donna has been well fucked, myfriend, and she's on her way home to you." With that he hung upand I just stared in disbelief at the phone for several moments. AsI sat the phone down, my reaction was a strange one - all I couldsee in my mind was my wife getting "well fucked" as Davehad put it. My cock was rock hard and already trembling as I reacheddown to stroke it. It took only two short pumps and my cockerupted!

There I laid in the dark. My belly covered withmy own cum. Yet, I still wondered whether Dave was intentionallytorturing me. After all, this was hardly evidence that Donna hadsuccumbed to Dave's seduction. At most, it merely suggested thatDave and Donna had been together. While their being together was notparticularly comforting, it certainly didn't prove infidelity.

So,I waited for Donna to get home.

She arrived about fifteenminutes after Dave's telephone call. Donna slipped into the bedroomwithout turning on the light. Apparently, she thought I was asleepand I encouraged the notion by snoring slightly. She seemed somewhatunsteady on her feet, perhaps the result of a little too muchalcohol. It was dark, but I did see her REMOVE HER PANTIES FROM HERPURSE! That was fairly strong evidence that she indeed had removedthem at some point during the evening for Dave's benefit. If I hadany remaining doubts that she hadn't gone "all the way"with David they were quickly removed as Donna climbed into bednaked. I could smell alcohol on her breath and, I think, Dave'scologne in her hair. She rolled over towards me, and kissed me,deeply thrusting her tongue in my mouth. Her lips were loose and hersaliva flowed freely all over my cheeks and chin. Donna had neverkissed me in such a wanton and messy fashion before. The taste ofalcohol was unmistakable, but mixed in were flavors with which I wasunfamiliar. I don't know if it was the alcohol, but when Donnafinally withdrew her lips, my face was coated with a sticky andslimy residue.

Before I could fully assess the situation,Donna grabbed the back of my hair with both hands and forcefullyguided my head underneath the sheets. My cheek brushed her leftnipple which was erect and harder than I had ever experienced. Donnakept pushing my head until I was between her legs. This was quiteout of the norm; Donna had never demanded oral sex before. If I wentdown on her, it was always at my instigation.

There I wasin the darkness, under the covers. For all intents and purposes, Iwas blind. Yet, my other senses were heightened. The aroma emanatingfrom Donna's crotch was pungent. It was the same odor I rememberedfrom her soiled panties, only intensified. There were squishingsounds coming from her pussy, and she was murmuring, "yessssss."to me!.

Impatiently, Donna ground my face into her groin.I could feel a hot, slimy, sticky pool of fluids soaking her pubichair and cradled by the folds of her spread labia. Instinctively, Iopened my mouth and extended my tongue into the void between herthighs. The opening to Donna's vagina was enormous. It seemed wideenough to consume my nose, mouth and chin. My tongue caught a hugeglob of the flow which oozed from her cunt. The strong taste wasforeign to me: tart and salty with a tinge of the musky flavor ofDonna's vaginal juices.

Now there was no denying it. Iwas swallowing the semen Dave's cock had deposited deep in my wife'spussy. You would think that being a strong heterosexual all my life,that I should be revolted. But, my rigid dick and throbbing ballssaid otherwise. With a fervor, I began tonguing Donna's swollen andpussy lips seeking to savor the remnants that had already escapedfrom her cunt. I sucked what seemed like a endless stream of semenfrom the depths of her vagina. All the while Donna moaned and rockedher pelvis against my jaw. I heard myself whimpering withsatisfaction as if I were a suckling ******* taking nourishment froma mom's tit.

Time and time again, I tried to extend mytongue and swab Donna's cervix, but I couldn't. Dave's dick musthave been not only thick as a redwood but long as one. He must havepounded Donna's cervix well up into her belly.

AfterDonna had thrilled in orgasm, a thicker flow of cum poured forth. Ilapped it up and became to wonder if Dave's sperm had made its wayinto Donna's womb. Even though I knew Donna was on the pill, thethought of Dave's virile seed swimming in search of one of Donna'seggs, sent me over the edge. Without even touching myself, I cameagain, my semen pooling on the mattress as I continued to coax everydrop of Dave's semen from my wife's folds.

1. So here I was licking out another man's cum from my wife's cuntbecause I let my ass overload my mouth and had bet my golfingbuddy, Dave, that he couldn't get into my wife's panties. Afterwhat must have been thirty minutes of furious efforts, Donna hadclimaxed twice and her pussy was now as clean as a whistle. I,too, was hard again, but Donna was asleep and there was nary adollop of sperm left in her vagina. With some hesitancy, I decidedto fuck Donna myself. I positioned my penis at her gaping hole.Literally no pressure was necessary as my dick disappeared. It wasa loose, warm sensation as I moved my erection around this vastexpanse that had once been a tight little pussy known only to me.There was ample room for more and Donna's vagina almost engulfedmy balls as well. Apparently, the absence of friction allowedDonna to sleep through the five minutes of my squirming inside ofher. I tried to hold off as long as possible, but the thought ofslipping around in my wife's used pussy was too much. I added mylight load of cum inside her previously well cum-drenched pussyand fell into a deep sleep. I drifted off thinking that I wouldn'tbe enjoying the pleasures of Donna's tight cunt for some time, ifever again.

In the morning, while Donna slept, myfeelings alternated between abject depression and wanton lust.Fortunately, when I began to slip in the abyss of bemoaning thefact that Donna had been unfaithful, I pulled out Donna's pantiesthat she had placed into the clothes hamper the night before. Thenegative thoughts dissipated as my erection grew. The fluids haddried into an obvious yellowish stain, but the odor remainedunmistakable. I found the aroma intoxicating. I found myselfmasturbating frantically in the bathroom as I held Donna's soiledpanties pressed to my nose. As I came, I knew that this intensesexual experience was addictive, and felt like I might indeed behaving the opportunity for more such episodes.

Yet, asI drove off to my golf game the depression began to set in. Myself-esteem was suffering from being cuckold and now I needed toface Dave as well. I just hoped that he'd save his biting commentsabout my wife's pussy until after the other guys had left. With myuneasiness and Dave's superior golf that Saturday, I lost allthree round of my game and had to pay Dave three bucks. His onlycomment that came close to giving me heart palpitations was whenhe said to the other guys, "This is chicken feed compared towhat else Bob owes me" Even though they inquired, he didn'tsay any more and blow my cover. I felt strangely uncomfortablearound Dave. Every time he looked at me, I wondered what he wasthinking. Was he remembering how he had fucked Donna last night?Was he wondering what kind of a wimp I was to allow my wife to bescrewed by another guy? Had Donna said anything about my lack ofsexual prowess?

When our other two buddies left, Davejust sat there and stared, a smirk beginning to form on his face.I couldn't bear to look him in the eyes. I felt as if I was out ofcontrol, in a free fall.

Finally, Dave ended mymisery. "So, I guess I proved my point. And, gee, Bob, I'mreally sorry about the condition of Donna's pussy. I never dreamtthat she could be so tight after years of marriage. Guess I openedher up to where your cock doesn't touch the sides any more!"

Dave had done it again, angered me to the point whereI couldn't admit my defeat. I know I should have just admitted it,paid my bet off, and walked away with my tail (or dick) between mylegs. But, I don't know if it was masochism or simply sheerstupidity, I took an indefensible and idiotic position.

"Dave,you've proved nothing. Donna was out last with her friend Kathy.I'm sure of it. You have no evidence that you nailed Donna, otherthan the fact that you sat at home and called me up last night.The fact that you know how to dial my phone number provesnothing."

Dave was honestly taken aback by myvigorous defense. After a moment, he just shook his headincredulously and laughed. "Okay, if proof is what you want,proof is what you'll get."

As we parted, Dave wasstill smiling and shaking his head. On the other hand, I waskicking myself. What had I done?! I had just invited Dave to goafter Donna again! As I continued to marvel at my incredible gaff,I began to suspect that my subconscious may have played a verysignificant role in my actions. Indeed, I could feel my cock swellas I considered the prospect of a return engagement between Daveand Donna.

The next week, Donna again told me she wasgoing for another "girls night out." on Friday. Ofcourse, I had to agree. This time she dressed in a moreprovocative manner: sexy silky white blouse, a short red skirt, nobra (something I had never seen Donna do before) and I think shewas wearing black thong panties (to my knowledge Donna didn't ownany underwear of this type). Donna concocted no alibi this time,rather she simply kissed me on the cheek and said not to wait up.

After the ******* were asleep, I drank three beers andretired to my bed sans clothes. With absolutely no sense ofpersonal dignity, I fondled and sniffed Donna's cum soaked pantiesthat I had saved from going into the wash the previous week. Whileimagining the salacious things that she and Dave must be doing atthat very moment, I stroked myself to at least two good climaxesbefore falling asleep.

Some time later, I sat up inbed at the first ring of our phone and answered it. Naturally itwas Dave's voice again. This time saying, "God she was good,I'm sure I can train her into becoming a really GREAT slut, Bobbyboy. You know she's fucking me, but I'll give you even more proofif you want it." Again, my reaction was instantaneous. Ireached for my cock and triggered an eruption from my dick. Thenthere was only silence as my semen pooled on my belly and I lookedover to see the clock read 2:36 AM.

At 2:50 Donna camehome. I'll skip over the details of my coupling with Donna thatnight. The scene was fairly much the same as before. Donna waseven more insistent on me going down on her and seemed to get herclimaxes off even longer and stronger than the previous week asshe ****** me to lick her clean. She said nothing about being withDave that night. Again I fell asleep, thinking of her sexy bodygetting well oiled by Dave. The next morning (which seemed to cometo soon), I awoke with a crusty residue coating my face. Dave andDonna's combined juices had dried like a tight mask. I showeredand looked over at Donna still asleep, but beginning to stirawake. Her face seemed very contented. She was up very shortlythereafter to make some breakfast. She just made politeconversation' over breakfast, saying nothing of her "girl'snight out" I was smart enough not to bring up the subject andfigured I'd better let sleeping dogs lie'.

As I headedout to my Saturday morning golf game, I was still not completelyresigned to having to admit a loss of my bet to Dave. Even thoughI KNEW that Donna was being unfaithful to me, the fact that shewas willing to keep it from me at least gave hope that I couldwiggle out of my bet with Dave.

The other guys hadn'tyet arrived and Dave was beaming with his sense of achievementwhen I met him in the 19th hole. As we sat down at our table, Davecrowed "So, how's my boy? I hope your mommy taught you to bea good loser."

Perhaps I lacked the depth ofconviction from my earlier denials, but I surprised myself byconjuring up enough strength to say: "Dave, I'm really tiringof this entire charade. You haven't accomplished anything, and youcertainly have no proof."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..Ijust thought you might say that" Dave replied as he shook hishead condescendingly. As he did, Dave reached into his jacketinside pocket and retrieved a small manilla package. "OKpencil dick, as Donna calls you, this ought to do it for you inthe way of proof!" I wasn't sure just what was in thepackage. It occurred to me that Donna had no panties when she gothome last night, but surely he wasn't going to consider thatabsolute proof was he? When I got back, Dave said to me. I'll tellyou what Bob, if you don't feel that I've given you absolute proofof your wife's infidelity with me, then you don't owe me anything,but if you do then not only will you pay me the 100 bucks but youhave to agree to co-operate in any way I ask in your wife'scontinued infidelity.

My bravo was bolstered by what Ithought was in the package and the fact that I could disclaim thepanties as someone else's etc! So my answer was a quick "Yougot it!" With that said, Dave got up and left snickering ashe left.

As I drove home the final words of my golfingbuddy were where still ringing in my ears. Why was I too proud tojust say no instead of my stupid reply of "You got it!"But Dave's 'proof' of my wife's infidelity with him, I was surewas a pair of panties in the package he had handed me at the 19thhole. Imagine my shock when I got home and took the package intothe house and its contents were something quite different. Donnawould be out shopping for another several hours so I felt safe inopening the package in the house. But I was chagrined to see avideo tape inside rather than my wife's panties that I thought ithad contained.

I rushed into our bedroom TV (the onewith a VCR attached) and inserted the video and turned it on. Iheard voices on it, while the tape was still black. The voice Iheard was that of my lovely wife.

"God! I'mdripping wet! My panties are soaking." Donna exclaimedbreathlessly. I realized why the tape was black as a light switchbeing turned on, revealed Dave's Bedroom - in particular it was abird's eye vision of his bed and about 3 feet around it. Then, Isaw an image of Donna unzipping a stylish red skirt and letting itfall to the floor where she kicked it away from her feet. She wasstill wearing matching red pumps and thigh-high stockings. Shebegan to slowly unbutton her blouse. As she did, she licked herlips in a seductive manner I had never seen before. With aglistening pout, she finished with the last button. Donna openedthe blouse that slipped from her shoulders to the floor. Donna wasnot wearing a bra. Her 36D breasts were fully exposed with hernipples erect. With her blouse gone, I could finally see Donna'spanties. They were black skimpy, thongs and, she was right. Therewas a very noticeable dark wet spot seeping through the crotch.

Donna's gaze was still directed towards the bedroomdoor. "Do you still like what you see?" Donna asked in adeep voice.

I heard a male voice reply "umm-hmmm."

"Prove it. Show me that you like it." Donnacommanded.

From the angle of the camera, I couldn'tsee her male guest, but I knew it had to be Dave. I heard thesound of rustling clothes and, then, an unzipping zipper. Withthat sound, Donna's eyes grew very large as she looked in Dave'sdirection.. Her breathing grew faster, and she startedmanipulating her hard nipples.

"God. It lookseven larger than last time, I swear." Donna licked her lipsagain while working her nipples.

Suddenly, Donnasquatted down gracefully keeping her balance in her high heels.With her legs spread, emphasizing the growing wet spot that nowalmost saturated the entirety of her underwear, Donna beckonedwith her index finger. "Please ... bring it here. I need totaste it, feel it ... "

In anticipation, Donnawaited. On the edge of the screen, I saw a bulbous cock-head,pre-cum fluid dribbling toward my wife's. It was a littledifficult to estimate its size given the absence of a referenceobject. But, it seemed abnormally large. Slowly, the shaft cameinto view. It too seemed thick and had bulging veins. I expectedto immediately see Dave's body, but more and more shaft followeduntil it culminated in dark brown pubic hair. From this top sideview I could still plainly see his testicles swaying heavilybetween his massive cock

When Dave reached Donna, Icould finally appreciate the massive size of Dave's genitals. Hiscock-head touched the bottom of her chin while brushing Donna'snostrils. Its length and girth were far greater than my slim 5inches. I mentally guessed 9-10 inches in length and, as Donnagrasped his dick, her hand could not quite encircle it.

Ina worshipping manner, Donna's tongue dabbed up Dave's pre-cum. Shethen closed her eyes and kissed the tip of the mammoth rod. Justas Donna's lips parted wide, in a optimistic effort to givepassage to Dave's erection. Despite her efforts, Donna's petitemouth could not accommodate more than 4 inches of Dave's dick.After about five minutes of valiant efforts, Donna stopped suckingand stood up. She slipped her sopping panties off and laid back onthe bed. Her legs were splayed wide and I could clearly see herengorged labia glistening with her lubricants from the abovecamera shot.

"Dave, I need you to fuck me good!It's about time that I get really well fucked from a real man."That hurt, but my own erection throbbed. Dave climbed between herthighs and began to run the tip of his cock up and down Donna'sslit. It seemed to dwarf Donna's crotch. Donna's eyes shut and shebegan to moan softly as Dave prepped her for entry. As he did,there was a squishing sound as Donna's juices flowed.

"Ithink your pussy is starting to get used to me, its opening wide."Dave remarked.

"Ummm-hmmm. It misses your thick,long cock. It wishes that you were fucking it raw 24 hours a day."

I was amazed. The impossible seemed to begin tohappen. Donna's petite pussy was expanding beyond anything I hadever witnessed. Dave's cock- head disappeared and Donna sighed,breathed in deeply and tilted her pelvis to aid the invader. Thelips to her vagina were stretched around Dave's girth as he slowlyplunged deeper. After about three minutes of maneuvering, I couldno longer see Dave's cock; his grapefruit-sized balls rested inthe crack of Donna's ass. It was an awesome sight. Dave began topump the full length of his cock in and out of Donna's distendedcunt. Donna became very vocal as Dave's tempo increased, moaningand whimpering in obvious *******. The slurping noises coming fromher pussy as Dave pounded away were nasty.

To myamazement, Donna's stomach began to undulate with an orgasm afterabout five minutes of frantic fucking. Dave wouldn't let up andallow the spasms to subside. Instead, he worked Donna's pussy likea finely tuned instrument, bringing her again and again to climaxuntil I lost count.

By know my own dick was throbbingas if ready to explode. Suddenly, I saw Dave's pace reach acrescendo, his sperm-laden balls tightened and with an enormousgrunt he launched his cum into the deepest regions of Donna'soverstretched vagina, at the door to her womb. Dave's load was sovoluminous that there was inadequate space in Donna's vagina toaccommodate both Dave's semen and his convulsing cock. Thick,white cum oozed out around Dave's embedded shaft.

Then,I realized that my own cum was saturating my pants and runningdown my leg as I watched this lewd video of my wife and her lover.

After a momentary respite in which Dave and Donnacaught their breath, Dave withdrew his still erect member with a"plop" from Donna's gaping opening. Donna proceeded tosuck Dave for all she was worth. Donna's cultured restraint andmanners were all but gone; she slurped and lapped with utterabandon. After about fifteen minutes of ministrations, Dave rolledDonna over on to all fours and plunged back in doggy-style. Icouldn't be sure from the view of the camera if he had placed hiscock into her wet pussy or had plunged it into her ass. With theease that it went in, I decided it had to be her cunt that he wasagain pumping away at!

Dave spent the next 90 minutesfucking Donna in every imaginable position. Twice more he spewedhis semen into her pussy, each time his load seemed, incredibly,to be as large as the first. Dave's cum matted Donna's dark pubichair and flowed freely from her cunt after Dave withdrew for thelast time. Donna had innumerable orgasms and collapsed, naked butfor the sweat glistening all over her body. Finally, Donna gotdressed, walked over and kissed Dave fully on the lips. Exhausted,he mumbled, "Thank you for cumming ...please cum again."

As my wife left, I could see Dave reaching for thephone and heard him telling me what I had heard last night, "Godshe was good, I'm sure I can train her into becoming a reallyGREAT slut, Bobby boy. You know she s fucking me but I'll give youeven more proof if you want it." When he hung up he turned upto the camera and give me the finger, saying "I've got yourprove Bobby boy and from now on you'll be assisting me in any wayI want in the degradation of your ohh so 'prim and proper' wifey,huh?"

He hit a switch on the wall and the camerawent dark and so did I. What could I do but sit there there in anumbed condition knowing that I had lost it all!

MYGOLFING BUDDY AND MY WIFE - EPILOGUE

In the monthswhich have passed since Dave gave me "absolute proof",Donna has continued to have her nights out with "the girls"Unfortunately, for me those nights have increased from once a weekto three to four times a week at Dave's insistence. He reminded mewhen I sheepishly paid the $100 I owed him for losing our bet thatI had also agreed to co-operate and assist him in any way he askedwith my wife's continued infidelity. I was outraged, but whatcould I do, He told me about the other things that he could haveasked of me and eventually I had to agree that allowing my wifemore nights out a week with him was a mild way of assisting him inher continued infidelity. Whenever she goes out with him shereturns home in the wee hours of the morning. Sometimes Dave willstill call before she comes home and tell me what a good fuckshe's been. When Donna comes in, there is no doubt that she hasbeen well-fucked. Without mentioning anything, she strips out ofher clothes, climbs on top of me, straddles my head and lowers hersopping, oozing pussy onto my mouth for cleaning.

Thispast week, after sucking down the last dollop of Dave's semen fromher now permanently enlarged pussy, Donna announced to me that sheno longer found my small prick exciting to her. Without telling mein so many words that her lover was so much bigger and better thanme, she just simply stated matter of factly that from now on Icould lick her pussy clean, however, I would not be fucking again.Even though I figured this was coming (She'd only allowed me tofuck her about 6 times in the last four months) I was stillbothered by the fact that I'd lost my wife's cunt forever to amuch bigger and better cock than mine. Donna also surprised me bymentioning that she was thinking about having another baby. Iwonder how she plans on me getting her pregnant, if I'm not goingto allowed to put my cock into her pussy?

I guess allthat has now happened to me with my wife, shows you how stupid anoff the cuff bet can be, huh?

1. Dave waschatting up Donna with aplomb, and had even maneuvered his armaround her shoulder. When it came time for dancing, I was in nocondition to spell Donna from Dave's devious onslaught. Aside frommy agreement not to intercede, my coordination was completely shotfrom the drinking and I was in no shape to dance. I had to leave allthe dancing of my sexy wife Donna to Dave!

At first, itwas fast dancing, leaving Dave little opportunity for bodilycontact. However, late in the evening, the music slowed and Davepressed himself close to Donna. My senses may have been dulled, ormy paranoia rampant, but I could swear that I saw Donna grinding herbelly into Dave's bulging groin. Maybe I was just feeling sorry formyself, but as I downed my fifth vodka and tonic, I began tovisualize illicit pictures of Dave fucking Donna ferociously withDonna bucking back like a thousand dollar slut.

When Daveand Donna had danced their way to the most remote and dark corner ofthe dance floor they were just out of my range of viability. Notknowing what was going on between them was driving me crazy and Imoved from out table to a point closer to where they were butpositioned in a position that they couldn't really see me. Even withmy closer vantage point, I couldn't be absolutely sure (and thealcohol didn't help my perceptions any) but I could swear that I sawDave and Donna engaged in a french kiss while Dave slowly stroke herass and fondled the sides of her breasts. I returned to my seat tosteady myself and try to rationalize what I had seen. By the timethey returned, I wasn't sure that I had seen them engaged sosexually or whether my imagination and alcohol induced state hadconjured up an unreal image for my sexual fantasies to feastupon.

Blessedly, closing time finally arrived. As westaggered to the door, I surrendered to Donna the keys to the car.Dave said something about a nightcap at his place and, for aninstant, my heart stopped. But, for some reason, Donna declined. Ipoured myself into the leather passenger seat of our BMW. BeforeDonna got in she said "Ooops, just a second I think I leftsomething in the club."

I was able to watch Donna inthe passenger rearview mirror as she walked back to the club. But,she didn't go in. Instead, she went up to Dave as he was unlockingthe door to his Caddy. Again, they kissed, this time I was sureabout it... but not very long though. I could see Donna and Daveexchange brief words. With a sly smile, Dave placed his hand onDonna's right tit as she turned to walk back to the car.

Donnamade a little small talk on the drive home, but her thoughts wereclearly elsewhere. Although my cock was turgid all evening long, thealcohol caused me to elect sleep over a desperately needed fuck oncewe got home. Yet, during the night, I slept fitfully, awakeningoften. At least twice, I heard Donna breathing heavily and therhythmic sound of her hand vigorously at work between her legs.

Thenext day, was a little rough for my golf game. I lost as usual toDave's superior play. And while he kidded me about really tieing oneon last night, he mercifully didn't mention any of the details ofour little outing to the other two guys in our golf foursome. Againafter the game Dave and I lingered around after the other two guyshad left. I knew he'd now say something about last night, but Ihoped that he would simply take pleasure in the fact that he hadgroped my wife, and let the "wager" drop. But, this hopewas dashed almost immediately.

"Bobby boy! You mustbe feeling fairly bad after all that booze last night. Funny withoutany drinks at all, I was "feeling" real good last night,if you catch my drift."

The sinking feeling in mystomach again sank in, and I could actually feel my manhoodshrink.

"Look," I implored, "why don't wejust call the bet a draw"

Try as I might, Davewouldn't let me out of the bet we had made - the foolish bet I hadmade that he wouldn't be able to seduce my wife into giving him sex.It looked now to me that he just might be able to do it and I wantedto end the bet before he actually did get my wife in the sack. As wesat in the 19th hole his words to me where, "No go, Bobby. Thatwouldn't be very sporting. Especially after all my hard work. But,I'll tell you what: Let me try to ask Donna out alone just once. Ifshe turns me down, I'll yield the point."

"Okay.It's a deal." I reluctantly agreed, believing that Donna wouldnever risk being seen alone, in public, with Dave.

Davewas smirking like a cat with canary feathers hanging out of itsmouth.

"What the hell are you smilingabout!"

"Well, Bob, I forgot to share onelittle fact before you agreed: I already asked and Donna accepted.We're going out next Friday night."

I felt as if Iwas going to explode and it all came into place for me now. Thatmorning, as I was preparing for my golf match, Donna had asked me ifI had any plans next Friday night so that I could watch the kidsbecause she was going to have a girl's night out with her bestfriend, Kathy. We had allowed one another "night's out"since our last baby was born as a method of preserving our sanity.I never dreamed that Donna might use this arrangement to fool aroundon me. Of course, Dave could be bullshitting me. I wouldn't put thatabove him.

"Tell you what Bob," Dave continued,"at the end of the evening I'll give you a call to let you knowthat Donna's on the way home and if you owe me for the bet!"

Ihad a whole week to think about what my wife might be doing withDave on Friday and I alternated between angry to sexually excitedabout the prospects of my previously prim proper wife yielding herbody to my golfing buddy Dave.

When I got home Fridayevening from work, Donna was busily getting ready to go out. But,she didn't act or dress any differently than on other occasions. Irationalized that Dave was simply torturing me, and that Donna wasreally going out with Kathy.

"On the way out thedoor, Donna gave my her traditional peck, and said: "Kathy andI are going to catch that new French film and maybe go out fordinner and drinks afterwards. It's a three hour movie, so I'llprobably be late... no need to wait up."

Initially,ignorance was bliss. I chose to disregard Dave's boastfulness and,instead, trust Donna's honesty. Yet, once I put the ******* down, mymind began to wander. A combination of jealousy and uncertaintygnawed at my brain. But, at the same time, I felt bad about doubtingDonna.

By 10:30 PM, my stomach became unsettled in thesame fashion as the night before when Donna and Dave were on thedance floor. By 11:30 PM, my paranoia overcame reason and I thoughtabout ways to confirm Donna's fidelity.

So, in a verysilly manner, I called Kathy's telephone number. Embarrassed, Ialmost hang up after the second ring, but then a groggy voiceanswered "hello". It was unmistakably Kathy's voice, andit sounded as if I had awakened her from a deep sleep.Flabbergasted, I set down the receiver without saying a word.

Tomy ironic dismay, I had proven that I wasn't paranoid. Donna was outwith Dave!

As midnight eased into the early morninghours, my mental imagery was *******. I would alternate betweenfantasies of Dave fucking Donna in all different positions, withfantasies of Donna resolutely turning down Dave's advances, saying"No, I'm a married woman!"

Tellingly, my cockwas rock hard as I imagined Dave ploughing into Donna's pussy. Withguilty perversion, I stroked myself to an incredible orgasm, whichbrought on sleep.

Suddenly, I awoke with the sound of thetelephone. I looked at the clock; it was 2:26 AM! I answered itafter the second ring and was greeted by Dave's booming voice assoon as I had said hello, "Donna has been well fucked, myfriend, and she's on her way home to you." With that he hung upand I just stared in disbelief at the phone for several moments. AsI sat the phone down, my reaction was a strange one - all I couldsee in my mind was my wife getting "well fucked" as Davehad put it. My cock was rock hard and already trembling as I reacheddown to stroke it. It took only two short pumps and my cockerupted!

There I laid in the dark. My belly covered withmy own cum. Yet, I still wondered whether Dave was intentionallytorturing me. After all, this was hardly evidence that Donna hadsuccumbed to Dave's seduction. At most, it merely suggested thatDave and Donna had been together. While their being together was notparticularly comforting, it certainly didn't prove infidelity.

So,I waited for Donna to get home.

She arrived about fifteenminutes after Dave's telephone call. Donna slipped into the bedroomwithout turning on the light. Apparently, she thought I was asleepand I encouraged the notion by snoring slightly. She seemed somewhatunsteady on her feet, perhaps the result of a little too muchalcohol. It was dark, but I did see her REMOVE HER PANTIES FROM HERPURSE! That was fairly strong evidence that she indeed had removedthem at some point during the evening for Dave's benefit. If I hadany remaining doubts that she hadn't gone "all the way"with David they were quickly removed as Donna climbed into bednaked. I could smell alcohol on her breath and, I think, Dave'scologne in her hair. She rolled over towards me, and kissed me,deeply thrusting her tongue in my mouth. Her lips were loose and hersaliva flowed freely all over my cheeks and chin. Donna had neverkissed me in such a wanton and messy fashion before. The taste ofalcohol was unmistakable, but mixed in were flavors with which I wasunfamiliar. I don't know if it was the alcohol, but when Donnafinally withdrew her lips, my face was coated with a sticky andslimy residue.

Before I could fully assess the situation,Donna grabbed the back of my hair with both hands and forcefullyguided my head underneath the sheets. My cheek brushed her leftnipple which was erect and harder than I had ever experienced. Donnakept pushing my head until I was between her legs. This was quiteout of the norm; Donna had never demanded oral sex before. If I wentdown on her, it was always at my instigation.

There I wasin the darkness, under the covers. For all intents and purposes, Iwas blind. Yet, my other senses were heightened. The aroma emanatingfrom Donna's crotch was pungent. It was the same odor I rememberedfrom her soiled panties, only intensified. There were squishingsounds coming from her pussy, and she was murmuring, "yessssss."to me!.

Impatiently, Donna ground my face into her groin.I could feel a hot, slimy, sticky pool of fluids soaking her pubichair and cradled by the folds of her spread labia. Instinctively, Iopened my mouth and extended my tongue into the void between herthighs. The opening to Donna's vagina was enormous. It seemed wideenough to consume my nose, mouth and chin. My tongue caught a hugeglob of the flow which oozed from her cunt. The strong taste wasforeign to me: tart and salty with a tinge of the musky flavor ofDonna's vaginal juices.

Now there was no denying it. Iwas swallowing the semen Dave's cock had deposited deep in my wife'spussy. You would think that being a strong heterosexual all my life,that I should be revolted. But, my rigid dick and throbbing ballssaid otherwise. With a fervor, I began tonguing Donna's swollen andpussy lips seeking to savor the remnants that had already escapedfrom her cunt. I sucked what seemed like a endless stream of semenfrom the depths of her vagina. All the while Donna moaned and rockedher pelvis against my jaw. I heard myself whimpering withsatisfaction as if I were a suckling ******* taking nourishment froma mom's tit.

Time and time again, I tried to extend mytongue and swab Donna's cervix, but I couldn't. Dave's dick musthave been not only thick as a redwood but long as one. He must havepounded Donna's cervix well up into her belly.

AfterDonna had thrilled in orgasm, a thicker flow of cum poured forth. Ilapped it up and became to wonder if Dave's sperm had made its wayinto Donna's womb. Even though I knew Donna was on the pill, thethought of Dave's virile seed swimming in search of one of Donna'seggs, sent me over the edge. Without even touching myself, I cameagain, my semen pooling on the mattress as I continued to coax everydrop of Dave's semen from my wife's folds.

1. So here I was licking out another man's cum from my wife's cuntbecause I let my ass overload my mouth and had bet my golfingbuddy, Dave, that he couldn't get into my wife's panties. Afterwhat must have been thirty minutes of furious efforts, Donna hadclimaxed twice and her pussy was now as clean as a whistle. I,too, was hard again, but Donna was asleep and there was nary adollop of sperm left in her vagina. With some hesitancy, I decidedto fuck Donna myself. I positioned my penis at her gaping hole.Literally no pressure was necessary as my dick disappeared. It wasa loose, warm sensation as I moved my erection around this vastexpanse that had once been a tight little pussy known only to me.There was ample room for more and Donna's vagina almost engulfedmy balls as well. Apparently, the absence of friction allowedDonna to sleep through the five minutes of my squirming inside ofher. I tried to hold off as long as possible, but the thought ofslipping around in my wife's used pussy was too much. I added mylight load of cum inside her previously well cum-drenched pussyand fell into a deep sleep. I drifted off thinking that I wouldn'tbe enjoying the pleasures of Donna's tight cunt for some time, ifever again.

In the morning, while Donna slept, myfeelings alternated between abject depression and wanton lust.Fortunately, when I began to slip in the abyss of bemoaning thefact that Donna had been unfaithful, I pulled out Donna's pantiesthat she had placed into the clothes hamper the night before. Thenegative thoughts dissipated as my erection grew. The fluids haddried into an obvious yellowish stain, but the odor remainedunmistakable. I found the aroma intoxicating. I found myselfmasturbating frantically in the bathroom as I held Donna's soiledpanties pressed to my nose. As I came, I knew that this intensesexual experience was addictive, and felt like I might indeed behaving the opportunity for more such episodes.

Yet, asI drove off to my golf game the depression began to set in. Myself-esteem was suffering from being cuckold and now I needed toface Dave as well. I just hoped that he'd save his biting commentsabout my wife's pussy until after the other guys had left. With myuneasiness and Dave's superior golf that Saturday, I lost allthree round of my game and had to pay Dave three bucks. His onlycomment that came close to giving me heart palpitations was whenhe said to the other guys, "This is chicken feed compared towhat else Bob owes me" Even though they inquired, he didn'tsay any more and blow my cover. I felt strangely uncomfortablearound Dave. Every time he looked at me, I wondered what he wasthinking. Was he remembering how he had fucked Donna last night?Was he wondering what kind of a wimp I was to allow my wife to bescrewed by another guy? Had Donna said anything about my lack ofsexual prowess?

When our other two buddies left, Davejust sat there and stared, a smirk beginning to form on his face.I couldn't bear to look him in the eyes. I felt as if I was out ofcontrol, in a free fall.

Finally, Dave ended mymisery. "So, I guess I proved my point. And, gee, Bob, I'mreally sorry about the condition of Donna's pussy. I never dreamtthat she could be so tight after years of marriage. Guess I openedher up to where your cock doesn't touch the sides any more!"

Dave had done it again, angered me to the point whereI couldn't admit my defeat. I know I should have just admitted it,paid my bet off, and walked away with my tail (or dick) between mylegs. But, I don't know if it was masochism or simply sheerstupidity, I took an indefensible and idiotic position.

"Dave,you've proved nothing. Donna was out last with her friend Kathy.I'm sure of it. You have no evidence that you nailed Donna, otherthan the fact that you sat at home and called me up last night.The fact that you know how to dial my phone number provesnothing."

Dave was honestly taken aback by myvigorous defense. After a moment, he just shook his headincredulously and laughed. "Okay, if proof is what you want,proof is what you'll get."

As we parted, Dave wasstill smiling and shaking his head. On the other hand, I waskicking myself. What had I done?! I had just invited Dave to goafter Donna again! As I continued to marvel at my incredible gaff,I began to suspect that my subconscious may have played a verysignificant role in my actions. Indeed, I could feel my cock swellas I considered the prospect of a return engagement between Daveand Donna.

The next week, Donna again told me she wasgoing for another "girls night out." on Friday. Ofcourse, I had to agree. This time she dressed in a moreprovocative manner: sexy silky white blouse, a short red skirt, nobra (something I had never seen Donna do before) and I think shewas wearing black thong panties (to my knowledge Donna didn't ownany underwear of this type). Donna concocted no alibi this time,rather she simply kissed me on the cheek and said not to wait up.

After the ******* were asleep, I drank three beers andretired to my bed sans clothes. With absolutely no sense ofpersonal dignity, I fondled and sniffed Donna's cum soaked pantiesthat I had saved from going into the wash the previous week. Whileimagining the salacious things that she and Dave must be doing atthat very moment, I stroked myself to at least two good climaxesbefore falling asleep.

Some time later, I sat up inbed at the first ring of our phone and answered it. Naturally itwas Dave's voice again. This time saying, "God she was good,I'm sure I can train her into becoming a really GREAT slut, Bobbyboy. You know she's fucking me, but I'll give you even more proofif you want it." Again, my reaction was instantaneous. Ireached for my cock and triggered an eruption from my dick. Thenthere was only silence as my semen pooled on my belly and I lookedover to see the clock read 2:36 AM.

At 2:50 Donna camehome. I'll skip over the details of my coupling with Donna thatnight. The scene was fairly much the same as before. Donna waseven more insistent on me going down on her and seemed to get herclimaxes off even longer and stronger than the previous week asshe ****** me to lick her clean. She said nothing about being withDave that night. Again I fell asleep, thinking of her sexy bodygetting well oiled by Dave. The next morning (which seemed to cometo soon), I awoke with a crusty residue coating my face. Dave andDonna's combined juices had dried like a tight mask. I showeredand looked over at Donna still asleep, but beginning to stirawake. Her face seemed very contented. She was up very shortlythereafter to make some breakfast. She just made politeconversation' over breakfast, saying nothing of her "girl'snight out" I was smart enough not to bring up the subject andfigured I'd better let sleeping dogs lie'.

As I headedout to my Saturday morning golf game, I was still not completelyresigned to having to admit a loss of my bet to Dave. Even thoughI KNEW that Donna was being unfaithful to me, the fact that shewas willing to keep it from me at least gave hope that I couldwiggle out of my bet with Dave.

The other guys hadn'tyet arrived and Dave was beaming with his sense of achievementwhen I met him in the 19th hole. As we sat down at our table, Davecrowed "So, how's my boy? I hope your mommy taught you to bea good loser."

Perhaps I lacked the depth ofconviction from my earlier denials, but I surprised myself byconjuring up enough strength to say: "Dave, I'm really tiringof this entire charade. You haven't accomplished anything, and youcertainly have no proof."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..Ijust thought you might say that" Dave replied as he shook hishead condescendingly. As he did, Dave reached into his jacketinside pocket and retrieved a small manilla package. "OKpencil dick, as Donna calls you, this ought to do it for you inthe way of proof!" I wasn't sure just what was in thepackage. It occurred to me that Donna had no panties when she gothome last night, but surely he wasn't going to consider thatabsolute proof was he? When I got back, Dave said to me. I'll tellyou what Bob, if you don't feel that I've given you absolute proofof your wife's infidelity with me, then you don't owe me anything,but if you do then not only will you pay me the 100 bucks but youhave to agree to co-operate in any way I ask in your wife'scontinued infidelity.

My bravo was bolstered by what Ithought was in the package and the fact that I could disclaim thepanties as someone else's etc! So my answer was a quick "Yougot it!" With that said, Dave got up and left snickering ashe left.

As I drove home the final words of my golfingbuddy were where still ringing in my ears. Why was I too proud tojust say no instead of my stupid reply of "You got it!"But Dave's 'proof' of my wife's infidelity with him, I was surewas a pair of panties in the package he had handed me at the 19thhole. Imagine my shock when I got home and took the package intothe house and its contents were something quite different. Donnawould be out shopping for another several hours so I felt safe inopening the package in the house. But I was chagrined to see avideo tape inside rather than my wife's panties that I thought ithad contained.

I rushed into our bedroom TV (the onewith a VCR attached) and inserted the video and turned it on. Iheard voices on it, while the tape was still black. The voice Iheard was that of my lovely wife.

"God! I'mdripping wet! My panties are soaking." Donna exclaimedbreathlessly. I realized why the tape was black as a light switchbeing turned on, revealed Dave's Bedroom - in particular it was abird's eye vision of his bed and about 3 feet around it. Then, Isaw an image of Donna unzipping a stylish red skirt and letting itfall to the floor where she kicked it away from her feet. She wasstill wearing matching red pumps and thigh-high stockings. Shebegan to slowly unbutton her blouse. As she did, she licked herlips in a seductive manner I had never seen before. With aglistening pout, she finished with the last button. Donna openedthe blouse that slipped from her shoulders to the floor. Donna wasnot wearing a bra. Her 36D breasts were fully exposed with hernipples erect. With her blouse gone, I could finally see Donna'spanties. They were black skimpy, thongs and, she was right. Therewas a very noticeable dark wet spot seeping through the crotch.

Donna's gaze was still directed towards the bedroomdoor. "Do you still like what you see?" Donna asked in adeep voice.

I heard a male voice reply "umm-hmmm."

"Prove it. Show me that you like it." Donnacommanded.

From the angle of the camera, I couldn'tsee her male guest, but I knew it had to be Dave. I heard thesound of rustling clothes and, then, an unzipping zipper. Withthat sound, Donna's eyes grew very large as she looked in Dave'sdirection.. Her breathing grew faster, and she startedmanipulating her hard nipples.

"God. It lookseven larger than last time, I swear." Donna licked her lipsagain while working her nipples.

Suddenly, Donnasquatted down gracefully keeping her balance in her high heels.With her legs spread, emphasizing the growing wet spot that nowalmost saturated the entirety of her underwear, Donna beckonedwith her index finger. "Please ... bring it here. I need totaste it, feel it ... "

In anticipation, Donnawaited. On the edge of the screen, I saw a bulbous cock-head,pre-cum fluid dribbling toward my wife's. It was a littledifficult to estimate its size given the absence of a referenceobject. But, it seemed abnormally large. Slowly, the shaft cameinto view. It too seemed thick and had bulging veins. I expectedto immediately see Dave's body, but more and more shaft followeduntil it culminated in dark brown pubic hair. From this top sideview I could still plainly see his testicles swaying heavilybetween his massive cock

When Dave reached Donna, Icould finally appreciate the massive size of Dave's genitals. Hiscock-head touched the bottom of her chin while brushing Donna'snostrils. Its length and girth were far greater than my slim 5inches. I mentally guessed 9-10 inches in length and, as Donnagrasped his dick, her hand could not quite encircle it.

Ina worshipping manner, Donna's tongue dabbed up Dave's pre-cum. Shethen closed her eyes and kissed the tip of the mammoth rod. Justas Donna's lips parted wide, in a optimistic effort to givepassage to Dave's erection. Despite her efforts, Donna's petitemouth could not accommodate more than 4 inches of Dave's dick.After about five minutes of valiant efforts, Donna stopped suckingand stood up. She slipped her sopping panties off and laid back onthe bed. Her legs were splayed wide and I could clearly see herengorged labia glistening with her lubricants from the abovecamera shot.

"Dave, I need you to fuck me good!It's about time that I get really well fucked from a real man."That hurt, but my own erection throbbed. Dave climbed between herthighs and began to run the tip of his cock up and down Donna'sslit. It seemed to dwarf Donna's crotch. Donna's eyes shut and shebegan to moan softly as Dave prepped her for entry. As he did,there was a squishing sound as Donna's juices flowed.

"Ithink your pussy is starting to get used to me, its opening wide."Dave remarked.

"Ummm-hmmm. It misses your thick,long cock. It wishes that you were fucking it raw 24 hours a day."

I was amazed. The impossible seemed to begin tohappen. Donna's petite pussy was expanding beyond anything I hadever witnessed. Dave's cock- head disappeared and Donna sighed,breathed in deeply and tilted her pelvis to aid the invader. Thelips to her vagina were stretched around Dave's girth as he slowlyplunged deeper. After about three minutes of maneuvering, I couldno longer see Dave's cock; his grapefruit-sized balls rested inthe crack of Donna's ass. It was an awesome sight. Dave began topump the full length of his cock in and out of Donna's distendedcunt. Donna became very vocal as Dave's tempo increased, moaningand whimpering in obvious *******. The slurping noises coming fromher pussy as Dave pounded away were nasty.

To myamazement, Donna's stomach began to undulate with an orgasm afterabout five minutes of frantic fucking. Dave wouldn't let up andallow the spasms to subside. Instead, he worked Donna's pussy likea finely tuned instrument, bringing her again and again to climaxuntil I lost count.

By know my own dick was throbbingas if ready to explode. Suddenly, I saw Dave's pace reach acrescendo, his sperm-laden balls tightened and with an enormousgrunt he launched his cum into the deepest regions of Donna'soverstretched vagina, at the door to her womb. Dave's load was sovoluminous that there was inadequate space in Donna's vagina toaccommodate both Dave's semen and his convulsing cock. Thick,white cum oozed out around Dave's embedded shaft.

Then,I realized that my own cum was saturating my pants and runningdown my leg as I watched this lewd video of my wife and her lover.

After a momentary respite in which Dave and Donnacaught their breath, Dave withdrew his still erect member with a"plop" from Donna's gaping opening. Donna proceeded tosuck Dave for all she was worth. Donna's cultured restraint andmanners were all but gone; she slurped and lapped with utterabandon. After about fifteen minutes of ministrations, Dave rolledDonna over on to all fours and plunged back in doggy-style. Icouldn't be sure from the view of the camera if he had placed hiscock into her wet pussy or had plunged it into her ass. With theease that it went in, I decided it had to be her cunt that he wasagain pumping away at!

Dave spent the next 90 minutesfucking Donna in every imaginable position. Twice more he spewedhis semen into her pussy, each time his load seemed, incredibly,to be as large as the first. Dave's cum matted Donna's dark pubichair and flowed freely from her cunt after Dave withdrew for thelast time. Donna had innumerable orgasms and collapsed, naked butfor the sweat glistening all over her body. Finally, Donna gotdressed, walked over and kissed Dave fully on the lips. Exhausted,he mumbled, "Thank you for cumming ...please cum again."

As my wife left, I could see Dave reaching for thephone and heard him telling me what I had heard last night, "Godshe was good, I'm sure I can train her into becoming a reallyGREAT slut, Bobby boy. You know she s fucking me but I'll give youeven more proof if you want it." When he hung up he turned upto the camera and give me the finger, saying "I've got yourprove Bobby boy and from now on you'll be assisting me in any wayI want in the degradation of your ohh so 'prim and proper' wifey,huh?"

He hit a switch on the wall and the camerawent dark and so did I. What could I do but sit there there in anumbed condition knowing that I had lost it all!

MYGOLFING BUDDY AND MY WIFE - EPILOGUE

In the monthswhich have passed since Dave gave me "absolute proof",Donna has continued to have her nights out with "the girls"Unfortunately, for me those nights have increased from once a weekto three to four times a week at Dave's insistence. He reminded mewhen I sheepishly paid the $100 I owed him for losing our bet thatI had also agreed to co-operate and assist him in any way he askedwith my wife's continued infidelity. I was outraged, but whatcould I do, He told me about the other things that he could haveasked of me and eventually I had to agree that allowing my wifemore nights out a week with him was a mild way of assisting him inher continued infidelity. Whenever she goes out with him shereturns home in the wee hours of the morning. Sometimes Dave willstill call before she comes home and tell me what a good fuckshe's been. When Donna comes in, there is no doubt that she hasbeen well-fucked. Without mentioning anything, she strips out ofher clothes, climbs on top of me, straddles my head and lowers hersopping, oozing pussy onto my mouth for cleaning.

Thispast week, after sucking down the last dollop of Dave's semen fromher now permanently enlarged pussy, Donna announced to me that sheno longer found my small prick exciting to her. Without telling mein so many words that her lover was so much bigger and better thanme, she just simply stated matter of factly that from now on Icould lick her pussy clean, however, I would not be fucking again.Even though I figured this was coming (She'd only allowed me tofuck her about 6 times in the last four months) I was stillbothered by the fact that I'd lost my wife's cunt forever to amuch bigger and better cock than mine. Donna also surprised me bymentioning that she was thinking about having another baby. Iwonder how she plans on me getting her pregnant, if I'm not goingto allowed to put my cock into her pussy?

I guess allthat has now happened to me with my wife, shows you how stupid anoff the cuff bet can be, huh?​
Hope u write more of ur hot experiances.

Back