My Girl has a Request

I live in NYC and have a beautiful and well built woman that I have a cuckold relationship with.. Huge ass and fair skin, eyes, and hair. Black me love her and hit on her all of the time. She has a few bulls but is a real size queen..like loves intense sex with black men and serving them but turns down plenty of guys who are not 9+.

She has been telling me that she wants me to sexually serve one of her bulls. While this is a turn on mentally, I have been avoiding her for a bit because she keeps saying, well next time I see you I might have a bull with me and I will let him do what he wants.

So, the dilemma is, I am straight and never had an expeinxe like this. I also am good looking and in good shape and date a lot of girls in the vanilla world. Will I be amble to handle a scenario or would I hate it. Also, part of me thinks that it would be better to find a bull that I thought was good looking and had a rapport with and then offer him to her for her to play with and as someone she would make me play with.

Think of it as pleasing your GF. That is what you do as a cuck.

Sucking a cock is actually very pleasurable. So once you get over the initial reluctance and start, it should be easy to do it. Don't worry about how good looking you think the bull is. That is her choice. It is the cock sucking that she wants to see and straight men that suck cock moslty care only for the cock and not the man. Talk with her and tell her that you are willing but want some encouragement and praise during the act. It can be a transformative experience to become a cocksucker, (it was for me) so make sure she knows you'll need some after care.

Last edited:
Think of it as pleasing your GF. That is what you do as a cuck.

Sucking a cock is actually very pleasurable. So once you get over the initial reluctance and start, it should be easy to do it. Don't worry about how good looking you think the bull is. That is her choice. It is the cock sucking that she wants to see and straight men that suck cock moslty care only for the cock and not the man. Talk with her and tell her that you are willing but want some encouragement and praise during the act. It can be a transformative experience to become a cocksucker, (it was for me) so make sure whe knows you'll need some after care.
I think you should go for it, you both will.get really turned on, cucks in my opinion need to be be bi, anyway. Make it a team effort with your wife, will be fun and exciting for you both. Will bring everyone involved closer together

There are a couple of ways to break the ice and get you more comfortable.

For instance, have you ever kissed your g/f after she’s been sucking BBC? That’s how I started thinking about it - I could taste the cock through her.

You might also want to consider going down on her while she’s being fucked. You and her in 69 while her bull pounds her doggy. Seeing that BBC up close and in action will likely put your curiosity over the edge.

I live in NYC and have a beautiful and well built woman that I have a cuckold relationship with.. Huge ass and fair skin, eyes, and hair. Black me love her and hit on her all of the time. She has a few bulls but is a real size queen..like loves intense sex with black men and serving them but turns down plenty of guys who are not 9+.

She has been telling me that she wants me to sexually serve one of her bulls. While this is a turn on mentally, I have been avoiding her for a bit because she keeps saying, well next time I see you I might have a bull with me and I will let him do what he wants.

So, the dilemma is, I am straight and never had an expeinxe like this. I also am good looking and in good shape and date a lot of girls in the vanilla world. Will I be amble to handle a scenario or would I hate it. Also, part of me thinks that it would be better to find a bull that I thought was good looking and had a rapport with and then offer him to her for her to play with and as someone she would make me play with.
Not a problem at all. If that's not for you, just don't do it. If you are intrigued by the thought you could try it and see if it will turn you on once you are in that setting. Remember you can at any time say no and it has to be respected. If you want to enjoy life to the fullest it is best to forget about labels. Straight, gay, bi, ... who cares as long as it improves your life experience. ;) i wish you success with your decision process!

There are a couple of ways to break the ice and get you more comfortable.

For instance, have you ever kissed your g/f after she’s been sucking BBC? That’s how I started thinking about it - I could taste the cock through her.

You might also want to consider going down on her while she’s being fucked. You and her in 69 while her bull pounds her doggy. Seeing that BBC up close and in action will likely put your curiosity over the edge.
That will work, try touching it too, that will arouse you too, your wife may get turned on about that, then lead to better things

Well, I have not consented yet; however, we will see. I bought them a hotel room and she asked me to come but I was not up for it.

Well, I have not consented yet; however, we will see. I bought them a hotel room and she asked me to come but I was not up for it.
Okay, so you payed for somebody you are not or only loosly connected with (FWB, like you described it) and ...? Why would you do that in the first place? You could have followed the invitation so you could have been part of it and gotten something out of it for yourself. But okay, you don't have to. It's your decision of course. 🤷‍♂️

She had me create a profile on grinder stating that my girlfriend wants to watch me suck a BBC. I have had a few responses.
Why do you even create profiles and pretend to want something when you are not up for it? It's nothing but leading others on AKA fake! No good behavior wasting others time. :(
Get real man! 💯 Either take down your grindr profile or arrange a meeting.

Back