My gf is fucking one of the Ohio state football players

My gf cheated on me with one of the football players for Ohio state, she now has made me a cuckold by fucking him as much as she pleases which is on a regular basis almost now. This guy is huge he’s at least 10 inches and super thick, he’s also very muscular and dominate with her and me. He frequently tells me how he owns her Pussy and that I better have her ready for him. She loves his dominance. And recently they have started making me clean up his loads after. And his are ALOT
The funny thing is that my parents have no clue about this and they live for Ohio state football but little do they know my Gf that they love is fucking one of the players and turning me into a cuck
Have you accepted that as a good cuckold that you should be cleaning your BULL's SUPERIOR seed from your GF's used pussy and that you should be thanking him for giving her a proper fucking?

Do not post anything beyond his cock! These young men’s bodies are documented. and obviously not his face.
Yes do not "out" this young man and potentially derail a career. You should be grateful that he has chosen your girlfriend, and you get to support and facilitate your girlfriend servicing his needs.

You should expand her to a few bulls on the team. That'll keep her happy and she won't get emotionally attached to any one guy.

My gf cheated on me with one of the football players for Ohio state, she now has made me a cuckold by fucking him as much as she pleases which is on a regular basis almost now. This guy is huge he’s at least 10 inches and super thick, he’s also very muscular and dominate with her and me. He frequently tells me how he owns her Pussy and that I better have her ready for him. She loves his dominance. And recently they have started making me clean up his loads after. And his are ALOT
The funny thing is that my parents have no clue about this and they live for Ohio state football but little do they know my Gf that they love is fucking one of the players and turning me into a cuck
You could imagine your GF's parent's horror if she decided to have sex with the Michigan Wolverines, Clemson Tigers, or Wisconsin Badgers! We hope she at least brings back season tickets in the Horse Shoe that are incredibly well placed and expensive.

That's how us Ohio boys get down!

Attachments

• C18B4B28-6EA4-4DB9-AFB2-3C61F31BDA7D.jpeg
    C18B4B28-6EA4-4DB9-AFB2-3C61F31BDA7D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 182
Thank you for sharing

Back