My first milf at 19yr

Bbc2fuck97

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
A few years ago, I was trying out some hookup sites to try to find a milf because it was a fantasy I needed to experience. One day I got lucky and met a sexy ass latina milf, who was looking for young bbc so we chatted, exchange pics back and forth till eventually we agreed to finally hookup😈. She wanted some bbc after she has dinner with her friends. Long story short, I get to her house and she's so fucking gorgeous, tall(6'2), wearing purple lingerie and heels, thick af and some sexy lips. We flirt then head towards the bedroom, she gets naked, drops to her knees and says "gimme that dick papi" while loosening up her hair.

I instantly pull my joggers down while my dick was already hard af and she sucking my dick as deep as she could take it. Her pink lips sucking back and forth, making my dick so sloppy so I started to fuck her face. Holding her hair from both sides and sliding my dick balls deep until she chokes. I tittyfuck her while she talks dirty to me and I tell her she's about to take this dick in every hole. She grabs my dick and sucks the tip while fingering her pretty pussy. She sucks my balls then gets into doggystyle position on the bed.

She had a fetish for anal sex so I slide my dick inside her big ass, which was so tight and she's throws that ass back on me. Instantly, I hold her down by the hips and rams my dick in her ass deep with every stroke. Her moans got louder but were fucking sexy so after a few mins, I start fucking her fat pussy, she reaches back and I grab her arm and pound that pussy even harder. She cums on my dick so hard then she fingers herself and sucks on her fingers while I fuck her slow.

20 mins into sex, we end up end up kissing in missionary,she bites my lip and I fuck her pussy deep with every stroke. I suck on her big titties while kissing all over her chest. Then she gets on top and rides my dick and saying something in spanish and cums again while gasping for air. Her pussy was so good that I almost came inside her but pulled out and we started kissing so more. We're both sweaty and exhausted so she gets us some water bottles and lays by my dick.

As I'm drinking and catching my breath lol she slowly sucks my dick and says she always wanted to be creampied so I fuck her in missionary again, we're both moaning and kissing but she wraps her legs around me and says " I'm not letting you go until you cream my pussy papi" and that turned me on so I fuck her even harder. She gets louder and I tell her I'm about to cum. I could feel her pussy gripping my dick with each stroke and She says " cream in mommy's pussy" I couldn't hold it and came hard inside her pussy. I pulled out and slid it back inside her for a few more pumps.

We talked for a lil bit then I took an uber home. On my way home,, she sent me pics and said she had a great time and couldn't wait to hookup again. Since then I been looking for more milfs to fuck.

A few years ago, I was trying out some hookup sites to try to find a milf because it was a fantasy I needed to experience. One day I got lucky and met a sexy ass latina milf, who was looking for young bbc so we chatted, exchange pics back and forth till eventually we agreed to finally hookup😈. She wanted some bbc after she has dinner with her friends. Long story short, I get to her house and she's so fucking gorgeous, tall(6'2), wearing purple lingerie and heels, thick af and some sexy lips. We flirt then head towards the bedroom, she gets naked, drops to her knees and says "gimme that dick papi" while loosening up her hair.

I instantly pull my joggers down while my dick was already hard af and she sucking my dick as deep as she could take it. Her pink lips sucking back and forth, making my dick so sloppy so I started to fuck her face. Holding her hair from both sides and sliding my dick balls deep until she chokes. I tittyfuck her while she talks dirty to me and I tell her she's about to take this dick in every hole. She grabs my dick and sucks the tip while fingering her pretty pussy. She sucks my balls then gets into doggystyle position on the bed.

She had a fetish for anal sex so I slide my dick inside her big ass, which was so tight and she's throws that ass back on me. Instantly, I hold her down by the hips and rams my dick in her ass deep with every stroke. Her moans got louder but were fucking sexy so after a few mins, I start fucking her fat pussy, she reaches back and I grab her arm and pound that pussy even harder. She cums on my dick so hard then she fingers herself and sucks on her fingers while I fuck her slow.

20 mins into sex, we end up end up kissing in missionary,she bites my lip and I fuck her pussy deep with every stroke. I suck on her big titties while kissing all over her chest. Then she gets on top and rides my dick and saying something in spanish and cums again while gasping for air. Her pussy was so good that I almost came inside her but pulled out and we started kissing so more. We're both sweaty and exhausted so she gets us some water bottles and lays by my dick.

As I'm drinking and catching my breath lol she slowly sucks my dick and says she always wanted to be creampied so I fuck her in missionary again, we're both moaning and kissing but she wraps her legs around me and says " I'm not letting you go until you cream my pussy papi" and that turned me on so I fuck her even harder. She gets louder and I tell her I'm about to cum. I could feel her pussy gripping my dick with each stroke and She says " cream in mommy's pussy" I couldn't hold it and came hard inside her pussy. I pulled out and slid it back inside her for a few more pumps.

We talked for a lil bit then I took an uber home. On my way home,, she sent me pics and said she had a great time and couldn't wait to hookup again. Since then I been looking for more milfs to fuck.
The headline caught my eye. I've just turned 26 but at 19 I picked up my first white milf at a well known cougar bar. She's 51 now and I'm still seeing her, the sex is dirty and kinky. Also have a white gf booty call my own age who would freak if she knew I'm actively fucking someone her mom's age. Rand

Now try a Latin manpussy. Bet my manpussy feels better than her pussy

Hot as fuck.

Back