MY FIRST CUCKOLD EXPERIENCE..

Im not ashamed to say i have had surgery to enhance my body..30k worth. Used to be obese and my husband would bring women home and fuck them while i was eating in the couch. Fast forward to gastric bypass and plastic surgery and voila!! Lol I could have who i wanted.. Revenge is a dish best served cold so one day I brought him lunch in a see through halter top with no bra and daisy dukes with my ass hanging out..I ran into his boss pulling up as I was leaving..A handsome 40 something black man.. He flirted and i gave him my number.. He drove a silver s600. Long story short a week later he had me face down ass up on the edge of my husband and his employees bed..Pounding away! He was well built too😋. The door way was behind us and i heard the front door open..I knew it was my husband and He Knew I was getting the ******* fucked out of me by his boss!! Not too many silver s600s!! Lol He was standing in the floor but now he was standing over top of me and mounting me.. There was a mirror at the head of the bed. I kept peeking as i knew my husband was watching.. HE WAS!! HIS boss saw him and said "If you get a raise this quarter you can thank your whore wife! His bosses phone was on the bed.. He made my husband record..He then took his dick out of my pussy took off the condom and finished in my ass! Just as he was about to cum he grabbed a fistful of my hair and announced he was about to "Unload in this fat ass!" He even made me look my husband in the eye and tell him i loved him!! My husband was jerking off and when i did that he came EVERYWHERE!! LOL. A truly unforgettable experience! Also the first of many cuckold sessions with him! Including the pic below. My ex was recording us here too lol in our basement! Tables TURNED!!
Very nice, nice that hubby came for you too.

Im not ashamed to say i have had surgery to enhance my body..30k worth. Used to be obese and my husband would bring women home and fuck them while i was eating in the couch. Fast forward to gastric bypass and plastic surgery and voila!! Lol I could have who i wanted.. Revenge is a dish best served cold so one day I brought him lunch in a see through halter top with no bra and daisy dukes with my ass hanging out..I ran into his boss pulling up as I was leaving..A handsome 40 something black man.. He flirted and i gave him my number.. He drove a silver s600. Long story short a week later he had me face down ass up on the edge of my husband and his employees bed..Pounding away! He was well built too😋. The door way was behind us and i heard the front door open..I knew it was my husband and He Knew I was getting the ******* fucked out of me by his boss!! Not too many silver s600s!! Lol He was standing in the floor but now he was standing over top of me and mounting me.. There was a mirror at the head of the bed. I kept peeking as i knew my husband was watching.. HE WAS!! HIS boss saw him and said "If you get a raise this quarter you can thank your whore wife! His bosses phone was on the bed.. He made my husband record..He then took his dick out of my pussy took off the condom and finished in my ass! Just as he was about to cum he grabbed a fistful of my hair and announced he was about to "Unload in this fat ass!" He even made me look my husband in the eye and tell him i loved him!! My husband was jerking off and when i did that he came EVERYWHERE!! LOL. A truly unforgettable experience! Also the first of many cuckold sessions with him! Including the pic below. My ex was recording us here too lol in our basement! Tables TURNED!
Im not ashamed to say i have had surgery to enhance my body..30k worth. Used to be obese and my husband would bring women home and fuck them while i was eating in the couch. Fast forward to gastric bypass and plastic surgery and voila!! Lol I could have who i wanted.. Revenge is a dish best served cold so one day I brought him lunch in a see through halter top with no bra and daisy dukes with my ass hanging out..I ran into his boss pulling up as I was leaving..A handsome 40 something black man.. He flirted and i gave him my number.. He drove a silver s600. Long story short a week later he had me face down ass up on the edge of my husband and his employees bed..Pounding away! He was well built too😋. The door way was behind us and i heard the front door open..I knew it was my husband and He Knew I was getting the ******* fucked out of me by his boss!! Not too many silver s600s!! Lol He was standing in the floor but now he was standing over top of me and mounting me.. There was a mirror at the head of the bed. I kept peeking as i knew my husband was watching.. HE WAS!! HIS boss saw him and said "If you get a raise this quarter you can thank your whore wife! His bosses phone was on the bed.. He made my husband record..He then took his dick out of my pussy took off the condom and finished in my ass! Just as he was about to cum he grabbed a fistful of my hair and announced he was about to "Unload in this fat ass!" He even made me look my husband in the eye and tell him i loved him!! My husband was jerking off and when i did that he came EVERYWHERE!! LOL. A truly unforgettable experience! Also the first of many cuckold sessions with him! Including the pic below. My ex was recording us here too lol in our basement! Tables TURNED!!
your story is amazing and so hot now tons of men would love worship I wish a had a black boss fucking all my gfs

Yup..Im actually sitting on an icepack now lol took 5 bbc last night.. Older rich guys drinking high on coke and they all popped that little blue pill so they got their money's worth... They actually tipped well but i still feel like a 2 dollar whore! Lol not complaining ijs!!
Wow what an experience would love to do that

Huge ass

Super hot story on how you go into interracial sex. We also want to make this transition and join the lifestyle but havent had any luck so far. Any recommendations on how we can reel in a handsome black man and pop my virgin bbc cherry like you did? We would like to find mentors on here to help us but no takers so far.
So proud of you especially for humiliating. Him

Yup..Im actually sitting on an icepack now lol took 5 bbc last night.. Older rich guys drinking high on coke and they all popped that little blue pill so they got their money's worth... They actually tipped well but i still feel like a 2 dollar whore! Lol not complaining ijs!!
This is wonderful to read! I think I am in love ! Best regards from Lars in Norway

It wasn't bad.. They made me keep my head back so i could barely breath. Strted to panic a little and move away.. they ended up tying my leash to the towel rack.. sick bastards lol. Call me twisted but it started to turn me on! It seems the more helpless i am the wetter my pussy gets...im wired different i guess lol
What a story! Lord Jesus, what a good girl you are! Lars

Huge ass bbc looks good in her

What's it like

Back