my fiance has always been a slut ! what about yours wives?

My fiance was def a slut before i met her!! she got ******* on new years told me what a slut she was in college. She was working as an accountant for a furniture warehouse and of course being the only girl there she purposely flirted and wore low cut tops to show off for the guys. Se confessed she was fucking 3 of the warehouse guys and they did not know about eachother since they worked diffrent shifts.

The one who worked really early used to take her to the back of the warehouse and pound her pussy raw no condom since there was minimal people there. then the guy mid shift they used to go to a hotel nearby and fuck during luck not knowing she had already gotten fucked. next was the guy who worked nights they used to go to his house when ge n she got off and fuck. sometimes they all nutted in her!!

not to mention she confessed when we first started dating n had fights she used to go fuck her sex then when we made up come from his house to mines to fuck again. she was def a naughty lil slut!!

one time i posted her picture on a forum and someone recognised her said they met on tinder and same day met up at a hotel to fuck he fucked her soo hard n she was soo loud that they came upstairs to tell them please keep it down

What a fucking hot doll. Knowing she’s a slut like that and loves cock is such a turn on. I’m a Latin bull. Has she cucked you knowingly yet?

Back