My cuck husband ignored

Lynzey228

Female
From
LA, US
Years ago My husband took a picture of me spreading my legs .... he didn't get any for weeks after .... but when he was finally given 5 minutes to get some ... he took another pic!!!!!!! SO!!!!!!! If your wife does not let you touch her for weeks and her pussy is destroyed??? SHE IS FUCKING BLACK COCK BEHIND YOUR BACK THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DB8694EC-22F0-453F-AC61-A87829C9FCB3.jpeg
    DB8694EC-22F0-453F-AC61-A87829C9FCB3.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 360
  • EC66C6BF-B9FF-474B-9FE1-7889E3BC1D19.jpeg
    EC66C6BF-B9FF-474B-9FE1-7889E3BC1D19.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 377
Years ago My husband took a picture of me spreading my legs .... he didn't get any for weeks after .... but when he was finally given 5 minutes to get some ... he took another pic!!!!!!! SO!!!!!!! If your wife does not let you touch her for weeks and her pussy is destroyed??? SHE IS FUCKING BLACK COCK BEHIND YOUR BACK THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!
That is a Nice opened up pussie.WOW

My wife’s pussie was like that a while back, and she did fuck behind my back with my blessings

My wife didn't pose for pictures like you did but when I came home from an overnight work shift the first thing she said to me as I got in bed is "I don't want to have sex". I reached between her legs and she was soaking wet. She had been with a black boyfriend while I was working and I wasn't getting any.

If the wife is fucking someone else and not you...she isn't your wife anymore. She is an expensive room mate and your name just changed to "ATM"!

Hot hole.

If the wife is fucking someone else and not you...she isn't your wife anymore. She is an expensive room mate and your name just changed to "ATM"!
Which means Ass To Mouth from her black boyfriend, think about that while she's kissing you cuck!

Back