My bisexual life.

angelina1264

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Things are toned down with the resurgence of Covid-19 but not dead. I am a energetic bisexual slut and have brought women out to experience their fantasies. Everyone has thanked me and their lives are much less stressful knowing they can enjoy another woman either openly or in secret. This morning I went down to my beloved secluded beach in my thong bikini with my QoS tattoo clearly visible and now I have added a descreet "Fuck Me" tattoo I wear just above my bikini line that is visible if you take an extended look. I am a wonton exhibitionist and love the reactions I get mostly positive from the few people that pass by. I stay away from the more populated family beach areas for obvious reasons.

Today I walked the area I usually do where I oil myself up and lay out and smile at the old drooling men. Up ahead I saw a single woman just throwing her blanket on the beach and as I approached noticed her bikini was quite a skimpy thong also. As I continued to approach her she smiled and we greeted each other. I said I guess you come here for the privacy also and she said it was her first time and came to work on her sexy tan lines. She did not like tanning salons and said it excited her be out here and descreetly show off. I asked if I could join her and she said to please do. She had a beautiful tight and toned body and I could not take my eyes off of her. She was also checking me out and did notice my provocative tattoo's and mentioned that I'm definetly not shy.

So what brings you out today in the dental floss thong bikini. She said her 25th anniversary was coming up and she was going to do a Playboy style magazine photo shoot as a gift to her husband. It would look like a real Playboy magazine but only have her photos in it. She wanted the sexy tan lines she noticed in photo shoots of these magazines and said she would come out the next few weekends to get them. She also said she loves the excitement she is experiencing and talking to another woman about it even more sexually exciting. She asked me if I was a swinger and I told her most definitely and have enjoyed the lifestyle for quite a few years. I asked her if she was a swinger and she said no but the subject has come up a few times with her husband. They are finally empty nesters and said she would consider expanding her sexuality. I ask her what she did for a living and she told me she was a high school teacher in the county at the charter school. I mentioned the name and she said yes and I told her I know the principal there and several of the staff and faculty. I asked her if her name is Theresa and she was surprised and said yes. There are a lot of beautiful women that work there and they told me about you. They said you are 50 years old and don't look a day over 35! She said thanks and wants to experience a few things before she gets too old. I told her she has nothing to worry about for a while.

I told her that most of her coworkers are in a closed group of interracial swingers that I belong to and I was the one that got them started. She was aware of something was going on but no one had approached her because she does not socialize that much at work. She also was aware of what my QoS tattoo was and got a glimpse of one from one of the other female teachers. I took a shot and ask her if she had any sexual fantasies and she said she was bi-curious with a little hidden smile. She ask me if I was bisexual and I said most definitely and gave her my most devilish smile. I asked her if she ever kissed another woman passionately and if not if you would like to? With a shy smile she said yes and with that answer I walked up to her and put my arm around her waist and pulled her to me until our bodies touched and embraced and kissed her. Within 30 seconds it went from open mouth to deep tongue. I grabbed her by her butt and pulled her to groin tight and grinded and she responded with a light moan. I stopped and stepped back a step, looked around and saw no one. She looked at me as to what will happen next and I undid the string to my top and pulled it off revealing my d cups and pierced nipples. Her eyes bulged and came to me and engaged me and locked lips again. I pulled the strings on her top and ripped it off revealing a perfect set of enhanced c cup breasts and erect nipples. We dropped to our knees on the blanket, laid her down on her back and went to work on her beautiful body. My tongue worked her way down to her breasts, sucked on her nipples, down to her navel and then positioned myself between her legs. She pulled her bikini to the side revealing a perfect set of pussy lips and my tongue went to work. I made her orgasm several times and the moved to sit on her face. She moved my bikini to the side and I sat on her face as her tongue thrust passed my pussy lips and into my wet vagina. I ground my pelvis into her face and she grabbed my thighs as if to hold me down tighter. I kept a look out during all this and for the next 5 minutes this intensified until I came and drenched my pussy. I got off if her as we both caught our breath and she looked at me and said it was the most awesome sexual experience of her life. She knew if she went to the beach dressed as a slut something would happen. We hung out for over an hour making out and I told her of my sex life and I could see her excitement. We exchanged numbers and we will see where things go from here.

Last edited:
Things are toned down with the resurgence of Covid-19 but not dead. I am a energetic bisexual slut and have brought women out to experience their fantasies. Everyone has thanked me and their lives are much less stressful knowing they can enjoy another woman either openly or in secret. This morning I went down to my beloved secluded beach in my thong bikini with my QoS tattoo clearly visible and now I have added a descreet "Fuck Me" tattoo I wear just above my bikini line that is visible if you take an extended look. I am a wonton exhibitionist and love the reactions I get mostly positive from the few people that pass by. I stay away from the more populated family beach areas for obvious reasons.

Today I walked the area I usually do where I oil myself up and lay out and smile at the old drooling men. Up ahead I saw a single woman just throwing her blanket on the beach and as I approached noticed her bikini was quite a skimpy thong also. As I continued to approach her she smiled and we greeted each other. I said I guess you come here for the privacy also and she said it was her first time and came to work on her sexy tan lines. She did not like tanning salons and said it excited her be out here and descreetly show off. I asked if I could join her and she said to please do. She had a beautiful tight and toned body and I could not take my eyes off of her. She was also checking me out and did notice my provocative tattoo's and mentioned that I'm definetly not shy.

So what brings you out today in the dental floss thong bikini. She said her 25th anniversary was coming up and she was going to do a Playboy style magazine photo shoot as a gift to her husband. It would look like a real Playboy magazine but only have her photos in it. She wanted the sexy tan lines she noticed in photo shoots of these magazines and said she would come out the next few weekends to get them. She also said she loves the excitement she is experiencing and talking to another woman about it even more sexually exciting. She asked me if I was a swinger and I told her most definitely and have enjoyed the lifestyle for quite a few years. I asked her if she was a swinger and she said no but the subject has come up a few times with her husband. They are finally empty nesters and said she would consider expanding her sexuality. I ask her what she did for a living and she told me she was a high school teacher in the county at the charter school. I mentioned the name and she said yes and I told her I know the principal there and several of the staff and faculty. I asked her if her name is Theresa and she was surprised and said yes. There are a lot of beautiful women that work there and they told me about you. They said you are 50 years old and don't look a day over 35! She said thanks and wants to experience a few things before she gets too old. I told her she has nothing to worry about for a while.

I told her that most of her coworkers are in a closed group of interracial swingers that I belong to and I was the one that got them started. She was aware of something was going on but no one had approached her because she does not socialize that much at work. She also was aware of what my QoS tattoo was and got a glimpse of one from one of the other female teachers. I took a shot and ask her if she had any sexual fantasies and she said she was bi-curious with a little hidden smile. She ask me if I was bisexual and I said most definitely and gave her my most devilish smile. I asked her if she ever kissed another woman passionately and if not if you would like to? With a shy smile she said yes and with that answer I walked up to her and put my arm around her waist and pulled her to me until our bodies touched and embraced and kissed her. Within 30 seconds it went from open mouth to deep tongue. I grabbed her by her butt and pulled her to groin tight and grinded and she responded with a light moan. I stopped and stepped back a step, looked around and saw no one. She looked at me as to what will happen next and I undid the string to my top and pulled it off revealing my d cups and pierced nipples. Her eyes bulged and came to me and engraved me and locked lips again. I pulled the strings on her top and ripped it off revealing a perfect set of enhanced c cup breasts and erect nipples. We dropped to our knees on the blanket, laid her down on her back and went to work on her beautiful body. My tongue worked her way down to her breasts, sucked on her nipples, down to her navel and then positioned myself between her legs. She pulled her bikini to the side revealing a perfect set of pussy lips and my tongue went to work. I made her orgasm several times and the moved to sit on her face. She moved my bikini to the side and I sat on her face as her tongue thrust passed my pussy lips and into my wet vagina. I ground my pelvis into her face and she grabbed my thighs as if to hold me town tighter. I kept a look out during all this and for the next 5 minutes this intensified until I came and drenched my pussy. I got off if her as we both caught our breath and she looked at me and said it was the most awesome sexual experience of her life. She knew if she went to the beach dressed as a slut something would happen. We hung out for over an hour making out and I told her of my sex life and I could see her excitement. We exchanged numbers and we will see where things go from here.
We loved your story!

I heard from Theresa about two weeks later and she said she could not stop thinking of her first lesbian experience with me and ask if we could meet again. So we could have a good time without getting caught even though it added to the excitement, I invited her to my house and set the date for the following Saturday. Told her she could continue working on her tan for her husbands photo shoot gift laying out around my pool. Knew she would be wearing that dental floss bikini and could not wait to take control of her body.

She showed up at 10:00 AM in a sexy coverup and this would give her some good time to work on her tan. She wanted to get as dark as possible for the greatest amount of contrast for her tan lines. She came in and immediately embraced me in a heavy tongue lip lock. Oh she's mine and I will be totally in control of her shortly. I told her I will doing what I want to her and will be totally in control and she said she was hoping I would be. Took her out to my pool where I had a cushion ready poolside for her where she could get the best of the morning sun's rays. She laid down and I oiled her up with my best tanning oil. Laid down beside her topless while she kept her little triangle tops on since she wanted the tan lines on her breasts.

We tanned for a little over an hour and her deep tan was really coming along nicely. We talked about my sexual adventures and she said I was making her so wet. I asked her if she was ready to be used as a my slut and whore and she said "please do". I told her it would not be just another typical lesbian experience, but I would be tying her to the bed posts in a little BDSM action for my pleasure. She just closed her eyes and took a deep breath and said "Wow! I'm so hot you could do anything to me. I told her she would not be disappointed. BTW, she had also got her navel pierced and it looked so sexy. She said she does not know if she has the courage to get her nipples pierced though, but I told her after I get through with her today she would be doing it for me.

Just before we stepped into the bedroom from the pool lanai I pulled the strings on her bikini revealing her magnificent nipples and pussy. I approached her from behind and squeezed her hard nipples and inserted my finger into her wet pussy. She was ready to submit to me.

Everything was ready and I put on her wrist and ankle clamps. I ask her if she trusted me and she said she was nervous but yes. I blindfolded her and put a ball gag on her mouth. Got out my magic marker and wrote "New Black Cock Slut & Whore" on her rock hard belly. She started already with a little moaning as I got out my feather duster and ran it all over her body and it responded with quivering. I told her she is my fuck bitch and she has to earn the pleasure I was going to give her. I ask her if she is ready to earn my attention and she moaned yes. Just before I began two of my black bulls walked in to watch. I talked to them but had them remain silent but Theresa knew there was someone else in the room adding to her excitement. I got my Cat of Nine Tales whip and struck her across her belly and she shuttered. She started breathing deeply and I asked her if she would like another and she moaned yes. The next was across her breasts and I continued with her body responding in quivering and heavy breathing. "You like this don't you? I asked and her body language and moaning confirmed it. I started whipping her harder and faster with degrading talk and I removed her ball gag and asked her if she wanted more. She screamed, "Yes I love it" and asked for more and I complied giving it to her hard, fast, and steady as she moaned in pleasure. I told her I own her now and that she was my whore and personal slut. She screamed yes she was my sex slave and would do anything for me if I would not stop. Some women respond to sexual domination and some don't, but she was born to be sexually used and dominated. I continued to whip her even harder and faster as she moaned and screamed in pleasure when suddenly her back arched and squirted across the room. The Bulls had to jump out of the way! As she hyperventilated between breaths she said she never did that before and never orgazmed that hard before. I told her we were only getting started.

I got an ice cube and started running it over her overheated body followed by my tongue. Her heavy breathing continued as I worked my way down to her red hot pussy. I released her ankle clamps to get a better position between her legs and I started eating her out and sucking out that hot pussy juice while rubbing her clit with a small vibrator but not before I inserted a nice butt plug in her tight asshole. Her level of excitement did not diminish. To add to her excitement I surprised her some more with my two Bulls sucking on her hard nipples and immediately felt her heart rate shoot through the roof with her having no idea who it was. Won't she be surprised.

I told her she was going to be fucked with a big strapon dildo and I decided to use my thick 10 inch since she was so wet I could have gotten a telephone pole in her. With her nipples being sucked I threw her legs over my shoulders and entered her slowly. Her pussy expanded to accommodate my dildo and I slowly slide it into her ever deeper. When I thought I bottomed out I began to pump her. She continued to accommodate the size until she took the whole length with no resistance so I began increasing the speed of my strokes. She moaned she was loving it and I could see her belly move with the outline of the strapon with every deep stroke. She had three ******* but not an ounce of belly fat on her rock hard abs. Her husband was a lucky man and going to be even luckier if he accepts what I was turning her into.

She came hard and squirted again and I was loving it. I pulled out and we watched in awe as this woman who was pleasured like she had never been before was trying to catch her breath. I undid her blindfold and she looked in amazement and shock at me and my two black bulks as we stared at her red hot body. She asked, "Are you going to fuck me?" "Maybe if Angelina wants us to", they replied. I said no they are going to fuck me.

Once she caught her breath I released her from the bed posts and chained her standing up to the top door frame to the entrance of my bedroom door. She was going to watch as one of my Bulls fucked me. I told him to ravage and fuck me hard while she watched. Let's see if it's something she would like to experience. He picked me up, spun me around and we did a standing 69. He sunk his tongue into my wet pussy, and I deep throated his hard cock. He then laid me on the bed and throat fucked me. I offered no resistance to his thrusts and moaned in pleasure. He then spun me around again and rammed his big cock into my pussy and fucked me furiously until he came in me and gave me a creampie. He pulled out and I turned to Theresa to show her his cum pouring out of my pussy. If you want to be fucked hard like this it's your choice. I can see Ray is ready to give you the black experience. She looked at me and his cock while restrained with her arms over head. Oh my god!

To be continued.

Last edited:
I had Ray release her from the door frame and had her Lay on the bed. I straddled her face and told her to open her mouth and pushed all that cum out and it poured into her. Then I lowered myself on her face and had her tongue thrust into my pussy as I gyrated on her face. She grabbed me by my thighs as if to hold me down. As she was totally into sucking the juices out of my pussy Ray thrust his tongue into her pussy. Her belly quivered, convulsed and arced as his experienced tongue knew just what to do to her. She orgazmed again as she gave me pleasure as my juices continued flowing into her mouth and down her throat as she swallowed every drop.

I got off of her and Ray got up and took the position to enter her. He rubbed and slapped her pussy with his throbbing cock with his balls engorged with cum ready for her for the asking. I told her that big black cock is ready to enter her if she wants it. I know it's not what you came here for but you will never forget it. She was still breathing heavy and looked at me and saying, "You fucking horrible bitch! I can't believe what you have done to me! I'll never be the same again. Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me till I pass out!". Ray grabbed her by the ankles and thew them over his shoulders and guided and thrusted his cock without hand guidance with one long balls deep stroke into her steaming pussy. After a dozen long hard deep strokes she squirted again but Ray kept right on pumping her. She screamed so loud I had to close the sliding door to the pool deck. Ray is a big man and he got up on his knees and grabbed Teresa by her thighs and continued pumping her. Jay straddled her face and guided his cock down her throat while holding her wrists totally dominating her. She moaned and convulsed continually while they pleasured her. Jay let his second load go down her throat and she swallowed it all without protest. Ray was ready to shoot his first load and asked her where she wanted it. She screamed, In my pussy you asshole, every drop! Within three seconds with one big thrust he shot a huge load so big and hard into her that it squirted out of her. She wrapped her long legs around him as he continued to pump the last of his load into her and he thrusted his tongue down her throat as she wrapped around her arms around his neck. It took like forever before he rolled off her.

After her heart rate finally returned to normal and a dozen OMG's, she said I can't believe I did this. This was not what I came here for. I was supposed to have a lesbian experience with you. You did I said, any regrets? Absolutely not! That was the most awesome sexual experience I ever had! I never knew the human body could experience and produce that level of nonstop sexual pleasure! So would you like to do it again sometime? Are you kidding? Sign me up, my body is yours and theirs (Ray and Jay). I don't care what my husband says, he is just going to have to accept it. Hooked her, I'm so wicked.

Ray and Jay left after she sucked them off and cleaned them up and we went back outside by the pool, covered ourselves with edible oil and just licked and sucked each other's bodies the rest of the afternoon. We also talked about how to tell her husband and how she is going to join our group. She was so excited that she had discovered this lifestyle while she was still youthful enough to enjoy it. If this works out with her husband she will have a wonderful life like I am having. Our bodies were made to give and receive pleasure and the world would be better off we relieved our sexual tension.

I met this women less than a month ago and have given her a new release and sexual freedom.

I had Ray release her from the door frame and had her Lay on the bed. I straddled her face and told her to open her mouth and pushed all that cum out and it poured into her. Then I lowered myself on her face and had her tongue thrust into my pussy as I gyrated on her face. She grabbed me by my thighs as if to hold me down. As she was totally into sucking the juices out of my pussy Ray thrust his tongue into her pussy. Her belly quivered, convulsed and arced as his experienced tongue knew just what to do to her. She orgazmed again as she gave me pleasure as my juices continued flowing into her mouth and down her throat as she swallowed every drop.

I got off of her and Ray got up and took the position to enter her. He rubbed and slapped her pussy with his throbbing cock with his balls engorged with cum ready for her for the asking. I told her that big black cock is ready to enter her if she wants it. I know it's not what you came here for but you will never forget it. She was still breathing heavy and looked at me and saying, "You fucking horrible bitch! I can't believe what you have done to me! I'll never be the same again. Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me till I pass out!". Ray grabbed her by the ankles and thew them over his shoulders and guided and thrusted his cock without hand guidance with one long balls deep stroke into her steaming pussy. After a dozen long hard deep strokes she squirted again but Ray kept right on pumping her. She screamed so loud I had to close the sliding door to the pool deck. Ray is a big man and he got up on his knees and grabbed Teresa by her thighs and continued pumping her. Jay straddled her face and guided his cock down her throat while holding her wrists totally dominating her. She moaned and convulsed continually while they pleasured her. Jay let his second load go down her throat and she swallowed it all without protest. Ray was ready to shoot his first load and asked her where she wanted it. She screamed, In my pussy you asshole, every drop! Within three seconds with one big thrust he shot a huge load so big and hard into her that it squirted out of her. She wrapped her long legs around him as he continued to pump the last of his load into her and he thrusted his tongue down her throat as she wrapped around her arms around his neck. It took like forever before he rolled off her.

After her heart rate finally returned to normal and a dozen OMG's, she said I can't believe I did this. This was not what I came here for. I was supposed to have a lesbian experience with you. You did I said, any regrets? Absolutely not! That was the most awesome sexual experience I ever had! I never knew the human body could experience and produce that level of nonstop sexual pleasure! So would you like to do it again sometime? Are you kidding? Sign me up, my body is yours and theirs (Ray and Jay). I don't care what my husband says, he is just going to have to accept it. Hooked her, I'm so wicked.

Ray and Jay left after she sucked them off and cleaned them up and we went back outside by the pool, covered ourselves with edible oil and just licked and sucked each other's bodies the rest of the afternoon. We also talked about how to tell her husband and how she is going to join our group. She was so excited that she had discovered this lifestyle while she was still youthful enough to enjoy it. If this works out with her husband she will have a wonderful life like I am having. Our bodies were made to give and receive pleasure and the world would be better off we relieved our sexual tension.

I met this women less than a month ago and have given her a new release and sexual freedom.
We love your story

I am bi too

Theresa is a complete BBC whore now and my submissive sex slave. I have complete control over her and her husband is completely on board with her transformation. I use and and abuse her and her husband waits at home to clean her up.

I have been seeing her regularly as a bi lover, submissive slave, and offer her to my bulls as a sexual sacrifice. She is so hot and could be a Playboy centerfold. Usually see her on weekends, but with the schools closed for winter break, I took off two weeks for vacation to continue to enjoy her. She is also an exhibitionist and we love to go down to the beach and show off. Yes it's been cold even here in Florida but there were a few days it got warm enough to hang out at the beach. We both wore our new QoS thong bikinis and showed off our QoS tattoos at our bikini lines. For an added thrill we got some temp tattoos that said "Fuck Me" which we also added to above our bikini lines. Theresa has become a tanning freak and has become so dark that the contrast of her tan lines are amazing. At my request and demand she has got her nipples pierced with nipple rings with thick bars because she has the big nipples to handle them. They are still healing but I can't wait for them to fully heal so I can thoroughly abuse them.

I am also conditioning her asshole to handle those thicker cocks so she has been inserting larger butt plugs to loosen up he butt hole. She loves the DP orgasms and is not satisfied without them. We have had smaller gatherings with threesomes and foursomes, but with the current Covid situation, big gangbangs are going to have to wait and she is looking forward to it.

Yesterday it got up to 80 and we hit the beach and showed off our wonton slut bodies to all the snowbirds and you tourists Wearing our QoS thong bikinis we also had our butt plugs inserted and if you looked it was quite obvious that you could see them. The beach was very sparsely populated and was perfect for showing us off as sluts. We would oil ourselves up and walk the beach and if we passed some old guy or couple as we passed them we would look to see if they turned around to look at us we would embrace in a sensuous extended kiss to shock them. So hot!

We would walk to an empty part of the beach, lay out on our blanket, take our tops off and catch the rays. I brought my big black dildo and inserted it in Theresa's pussy while I tongued her clit or fucked her mouth with my tongue. She has such convulsing orgasms, it incredible.

Hopefully I can arrange for one or more of my bulls to get a blow job from her and shoot a load all over her and then walk the beach showing off what obviously had been sprayed on her. She makes me crazy and love to make her wild with orgasms.

We went back to my home and laid out some more by my pool nude. I got out a tall glass of wine and placed it on her rock hard six pack abs. I got between her legs and started eating her out and told her if the glass falls over I would whip her mercilessly. She did not last two minutes so I took her in the house and tied her to my ottoman so tight she had no room to wiggle. Got my cat of nine tails and whipped her belly and tits until she screamed with pleasure and squirted. I lapped up her juices and went back outside to fuck her with my strapon giving her a few more orgasms before we called it a day. Another good beach day today so stay tuned.

Side note. Theresa has been dressing more sexually aggressive in public and loves the attention, but it does not come without consequences. She has long sexy legs and loves to show them off. Recently she went to the mall wearing extreme shorts and heels and showing off a little midriff including her pierced navel. She has a QoS charm for her piercing and was also wearing a temp QoS tattoo on her ankle. She said the thrill was awesome but when she met up with her married ******* it was extremely awkward and embarrasing. Happy ending though since then her ******* has admitted to being secretly in the hot wife lifestyle and has a regular black lover with her husbands approval. It's amazing how common this actually is. Love it! She also met one of her female students dressed pretty slutty with her black boyfriend! They kind of just winked at each other. Love it! Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Theresa is a complete BBC whore now and my submissive sex slave. I have complete control over her and her husband is completely on board with her transformation. I use and and abuse her and her husband waits at home to clean her up.

I have been seeing her regularly as a bi lover, submissive slave, and offer her to my bulls as a sexual sacrifice. She is so hot and could be a Playboy centerfold. Usually see her on weekends, but with the schools closed for winter break, I took off two weeks for vacation to continue to enjoy her. She is also an exhibitionist and we love to go down to the beach and show off. Yes it's been cold even here in Florida but there were a few days it got warm enough to hang out at the beach. We both wore our new QoS thong bikinis and showed off our QoS tattoos at our bikini lines. For an added thrill we got some temp tattoos that said "Fuck Me" which we also added to above our bikini lines. Theresa has become a tanning freak and has become so dark that the contrast of her tan lines are amazing. At my request and demand she has got her nipples pierced with nipple rings with thick bars because she has the big nipples to handle them. They are still healing but I can't wait for them to fully heal so I can thoroughly abuse them.

I am also conditioning her asshole to handle those thicker cocks so she has been inserting larger butt plugs to loosen up he butt hole. She loves the DP orgasms and is not satisfied without them. We have had smaller gatherings with threesomes and foursomes, but with the current Covid situation, big gangbangs are going to have to wait and she is looking forward to it.

Yesterday it got up to 80 and we hit the beach and showed off our wonton slut bodies to all the snowbirds and you tourists Wearing our QoS thong bikinis we also had our butt plugs inserted and if you looked it was quite obvious that you could see them. The beach was very sparsely populated and was perfect for showing us off as sluts. We would oil ourselves up and walk the beach and if we passed some old guy or couple as we passed them we would look to see if they turned around to look at us we would embrace in a sensuous extended kiss to shock them. So hot!

We would walk to an empty part of the beach, lay out on our blanket, take our tops off and catch the rays. I brought my big black dildo and inserted it in Theresa's pussy while I tongued her clit or fucked her mouth with my tongue. She has such convulsing orgasms, it incredible.

Hopefully I can arrange for one or more of my bulls to get a blow job from her and shoot a load all over her and then walk the beach showing off what obviously had been sprayed on her. She makes me crazy and love to make her wild with orgasms.

We went back to my home and laid out some more by my pool nude. I got out a tall glass of wine and placed it on her rock hard six pack abs. I got between her legs and started eating her out and told her if the glass falls over I would whip her mercilessly. She did not last two minutes so I took her in the house and tied her to my ottoman so tight she had no room to wiggle. Got my cat of nine tails and whipped her belly and tits until she screamed with pleasure and squirted. I lapped up her juices and went back outside to fuck her with my strapon giving her a few more orgasms before we called it a day. Another good beach day today so stay tuned.

Side note. Theresa has been dressing more sexually aggressive in public and loves the attention, but it does not come without consequences. She has long sexy legs and loves to show them off. Recently she went to the mall wearing extreme shorts and heels and showing off a little midriff including her pierced navel. She has a QoS charm for her piercing and was also wearing a temp QoS tattoo on her ankle. She said the thrill was awesome but when she met up with her married ******* it was extremely awkward and embarrasing. Happy ending though since then her ******* has admitted to being secretly in the hot wife lifestyle and has a regular black lover with her husbands approval. It's amazing how common this actually is. Love it! She also met one of her female students dressed pretty slutty with her black boyfriend! They kind of just winked at each other. Love it! Stay tuned.

We loved the story.

Another good beach day today and Theresa is on her way over to my house to meet me. She said she had such a great time yesterday that she wants to do it again. She says she really gets off showing off her body as a slut and is looking forward to shocking people again. She told me she has an idea and it involves BDSM. She loves being restrained and whipped and had some awesome orgasms experiencing it. She was watching some BDSM videos last night and wanted to know if I had the kind of whip that leaves welts and marks on your body. I told her yes, several, but that's advanced stuff and really hurts. She said she didn't care and wants me to whip her real good leaving obvious marks so she can show them off at the beach. My pussy got wet with just the thought of it. I told her one of my bulls would be meeting us at the beach so he could walk the beach with her and make it look like he did it for her submission. YES! YES! She replied. It so turns me on when people who receive that kind of thing really enjoy it. What she doesn't know is that her boss, the principal of the school she teaches at will be joining us. She is also one of my converts and has been enjoying the lesbian as well as the BBC experience. She is already here at my home and is really excited about it. We will blindfold her and she won't know her boss is here. Furthermore I will be giving her a quick tutorial on using the whip on me. Will give new meaning to the boss cracking the whip!.

We are ready and I will be standing outside my pool in my heels naked with my arms over my head so the whip wraps completely around my body. Make it hurt!

Another good beach day today and Theresa is on her way over to my house to meet me. She said she had such a great time yesterday that she wants to do it again. She says she really gets off showing off her body as a slut and is looking forward to shocking people again. She told me she has an idea and it involves BDSM. She loves being restrained and whipped and had some awesome orgasms experiencing it. She was watching some BDSM videos last night and wanted to know if I had the kind of whip that leaves welts and marks on your body. I told her yes, several, but that's advanced stuff and really hurts. She said she didn't care and wants me to whip her real good leaving obvious marks so she can show them off at the beach. My pussy got wet with just the thought of it. I told her one of my bulls would be meeting us at the beach so he could walk the beach with her and make it look like he did it for her submission. YES! YES! She replied. It so turns me on when people who receive that kind of thing really enjoy it. What she doesn't know is that her boss, the principal of the school she teaches at will be joining us. She is also one of my converts and has been enjoying the lesbian as well as the BBC experience. She is already here at my home and is really excited about it. We will blindfold her and she won't know her boss is here. Furthermore I will be giving her a quick tutorial on using the whip on me. Will give new meaning to the boss cracking the whip!.

We are ready and I will be standing outside my pool in my heels naked with my arms over my head so the whip wraps completely around my body. Make it hurt!
Love it

My principal convert requests her anonimity at the highest level so we will call her M. I gave her the bull whip after showing her how to use it and this is the serious one that does the most damage. Because of its size and weight you have to swing it really hard and fast. I stood out on my pool deck in a set of heels naked, raised my arms above my head and told her to get started. Aim for the narrowest part of my waist and after it has completed wrapping itself around me pull back hard to almost make it spin me around. That will give me the best marks and what we are shooting for. Fire away and the first stroke was right on target. It made that distinctive Indiana Jones snap and burned as she pulled it back. That first one made me shudder with stinging pain, but I was ready for the next one. Again! This one was a little higher just under my breasts. That hurt but my excitement jumped along with my heart rate and adrenaline. Keep going until I tell you to stop and she complied as I was getting really into it. I focused my eyes on hers in defiance showing her I can take it with a smile and told her to pick up the pace in rapid succession. Faster and harder bitch, is that the best you can do? She looked at first with a surprised expression and the next were just the way I wanted, hard and fast in succession. Ten more and we're done I said and the snap of the whip was loud and unmistakable. My God M said, I can see why you enjoy doing this both giving and receiving.

I had taken about 20 lashes and my body was burning. Had a set of distinct red welts all around my waist and breasts that were throbbing. This is what Theresa wants so you think you can give it to her? M said I think I got this. M would make a good dominatrix because she seemed to really enjoy giving to me.

To be continued.

Theresa was on her way so I had M park her car down the street. She showed up in a sexy cover up with her QoS thong bikini underneath. This is a hot 50 year old woman with a 35 year old body. Just looking at her makes me wet. Do you really want to do this I asked? What I did to you the other day was nothing and left no marks. It was just to raise your arrousal, but this is going to hurt. She said she thinks she could handle it after I showed her the bull whip I would be using on her. I was wearing a cover up so she could not see my welts.

I told her we would have to do this on my pool deck to allow enough room to swing the whip. To give her the marks she wants she would have to be vertical and naked. I took her outside and stripped her and put restraints on her wrists. I have an overhang beam for the covered area of my pool deck with a hook on it to suspend her from. I also told her that I would have to gag her to prevent her from screaming and drawing attention. Additionally I blindfolded her and told her it was so she could not see the strokes coming that would prevent good contact. We agreed on a safe sign, got her on the step stool, and suspended her removing the step stool. She was ready.

M came out in her little bikini and heels and looked like a true dominatrix. She grabbed the whip and took the position to begin. I could see Theresa was already excited with her nipples hard and her deep breathing. Are you ready I ask and gave me a positive note the best she could in a gagged position. I nodded to M and she gave the first hard stroke and she shuddered and flinched with that distinct loud snap as the end of the whip made contact right a over her navel. I told her she needs to take about 25 of these to get what she wants and asked if she was ready for more? A positive nod and M gave her another stroke. I can see she reacted to the pain and I told her to just nod when she was ready for the next one. M gave her the next one and she was right on target with all three. She could be a real pro!

Each stroke was about 20 seconds apart at her pace and she really started to hyperventilate heavy at about 8 stokes. I told her 17 to go if you want to stand out as the ultimate slut at the beach today. You have some nice welts already! Do you want to keep going and she nodded yes. The next was extra hard and screamed as best she could gagged. More? It took a while to respond but she nodded yes. Each consecutive stroke took a little longer and I was beginning to think she was not going to complete it. She was broken out in a full sweat and I rubbed her wet pussy seeing how excited she was. You are really turned on aren't you and she nodded yes. You are enjoying this aren't you and she nodded yes. Oh the future possibilities to fine a submissive slut who loves the pleasure of pain.

She was at 15 strokes and I told her I was in charge and going to pick up the pace. I took off my coverup and took the whip from M. The last 10 will be swift and hard and you will take it do you understand? It took a few seconds but she nodded yes. I took a wide stance and began without mercy whipped her as hard as I could in rapid succession. Instead of another 10 strokes I gave her 15 as she convulsed in pain. Had enough I asked and she nodded yes. Took her about two minutes to slow down her breathing before I removed the ball gag as I ran an ice cube over the areas which were just whipped. She moaned with the ice cooling her overheated skin. M was sitting watching the whole thing with a devilish grin on her face and I can see she really enjoyed being part of it. I pulled up to her with a chair and drove my tongue into her dripping pussy. It was so sweet and she responded in arrousal. That feels do good she said.

Still blindfolded M came over and took her turn between her legs at that magnificently wet pussy. She orgasmed as we took turns on her and I asked her if she was ready to come down? She said yes and got the step stool to lift herself off the hook and I undid her restraints. Go ahead and take off your blindfold I told her and when she did she was shocked to see her boss standing in front of her. OMG M, I can't believe you are here. They were aware of each other's participation in my group but never were together. M gave you the first 15 strokes and I think she did a real good job. Theresa looked at me and saw my ripped body and said she must have been busy today. Not bad for a first timer. I think she might be interested in reciprocating someday. A good possibility she said.

We prepped our bodies with the QoS and "Fuck Me" tattoos, put on our slut thong bikinis and left for the beach to show off our slut bodies and get some black dick. Two of my bulls were going to meet us there. This happened yesterday. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Back