My bbc surprise outing

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
In the first months of our marriage, Malcolm took me to many places, mostly new to me. I heard of adult theatres and knew the showed sexy movies, but had never been to one. I wore a shoulder strap short dress with heels, No bra. Malcolm's favorite clothing on me. We entered the dark theatre, my eyes adjusted to the darkness and only light was coming from the screen showing a couple fucking outdoors. We found comfortable seating bordering on lounge chairs. As I dropped into a chair my short dress slipped up exposing my bikini panty covered pussy. I tried to pull down my dress but Malcolm wouldn't have it. I felt his fingers teasing my pussy, then slip under the panty into my cunt. He finger fucked me bringing me close to an orgasm, then stopped leaving me at the edge. I was sweaty from the tease. A chap sat in front of us when a head reared up with cum on her lips. They kissed. Her tits were exposed as her partner twickt her nipples. It aroused Malcolm told me to unzip him and with difficulty pulled it out his black throbbing dick. Never forgot the size of his cock coming out of his jeans. He was big, his black cock this time seemed to be extra big standing straight up in the air, foreskin rolled down, penis head leaking with precum. The couple in front of us heard our moaning and turned facing us. They both saw me in a slutish state. She reached back and touched Malcolm's massive black dick, wrapped her hand around it and began to wank him. Malcolm let his pants slip to the floor, spread his legs for her to have more access she could handle Her partner came back, sat on the left side of me and kissed me. I was pushing him away as he tried to slip down my dress straps. Malcolm ordered me to let him, LET HIM TOUCH YOUR SLUT TITTIES. Before I could say anything, straps were lowered, my boobs exposed for his mouth. His tongue circling my nips. AAAAAAHHHH I moaned. He pushed my dress down to my waist while his gf lifted my dress. My panty crotch had slipped between my wet pussy lips, realising I was aroused. Getting hornier and hornier. Without any help I slipped of my skimpy almost invisible panties. Malcolm told the stranger to go down on me. Oh god did he eat me up. Some men in the row behind us watched the girl suck Malcolm off, as her friend tongued my pussy. They were jacking off when I felt cum dripping on my face. One of the guys leaned over me and rubbed some cum on my nipples. I was so fucking horny by now that I sucked the two guys off. One was black and an Asian. They came in my mouth. As they pulled out, the remaining loads shot over my dress. Malcolm groaned as he shot into the girls mouth. I felt uncomfortable in the dress, rose from the chair and took it off. Ashamed stood there in the nude. Malcolm was somewhat exhausted looking recovering in his seat . His cock was semi hard now but when I leaned down over his lap giving him a bj my darling's dick hardened again... And then I felt a cock entering my anus rosebud. It was the black guy who sat behind us. It was all new to me.
When we got home Malcolm he had me suck his black cock again because I hadn't satisfied him properly at the theatre. That evening he punished me for not having been slutish enough. That night I slept in the nude on the floor.

In the first months of our marriage, Malcolm took me to many places, mostly new to me. I heard of adult theatres and knew the showed sexy movies, but had never been to one. I wore a shoulder strap short dress with heels, No bra. Malcolm's favorite clothing on me. We entered the dark theatre, my eyes adjusted to the darkness and only light was coming from the screen showing a couple fucking outdoors. We found comfortable seating bordering on lounge chairs. As I dropped into a chair my short dress slipped up exposing my bikini panty covered pussy. I tried to pull down my dress but Malcolm wouldn't have it. I felt his fingers teasing my pussy, then slip under the panty into my cunt. He finger fucked me bringing me close to an orgasm, then stopped leaving me at the edge. I was sweaty from the tease. A chap sat in front of us when a head reared up with cum on her lips. They kissed. Her tits were exposed as her partner twickt her nipples. It aroused Malcolm told me to unzip him and with difficulty pulled it out his black throbbing dick. Never forgot the size of his cock coming out of his jeans. He was big, his black cock this time seemed to be extra big standing straight up in the air, foreskin rolled down, penis head leaking with precum. The couple in front of us heard our moaning and turned facing us. They both saw me in a slutish state. She reached back and touched Malcolm's massive black dick, wrapped her hand around it and began to wank him. Malcolm let his pants slip to the floor, spread his legs for her to have more access she could handle Her partner came back, sat on the left side of me and kissed me. I was pushing him away as he tried to slip down my dress straps. Malcolm ordered me to let him, LET HIM TOUCH YOUR SLUT TITTIES. Before I could say anything, straps were lowered, my boobs exposed for his mouth. His tongue circling my nips. AAAAAAHHHH I moaned. He pushed my dress down to my waist while his gf lifted my dress. My panty crotch had slipped between my wet pussy lips, realising I was aroused. Getting hornier and hornier. Without any help I slipped of my skimpy almost invisible panties. Malcolm told the stranger to go down on me. Oh god did he eat me up. Some men in the row behind us watched the girl suck Malcolm off, as her friend tongued my pussy. They were jacking off when I felt cum dripping on my face. One of the guys leaned over me and rubbed some cum on my nipples. I was so fucking horny by now that I sucked the two guys off. One was black and an Asian. They came in my mouth. As they pulled out, the remaining loads shot over my dress. Malcolm groaned as he shot into the girls mouth. I felt uncomfortable in the dress, rose from the chair and took it off. Ashamed stood there in the nude. Malcolm was somewhat exhausted looking recovering in his seat . His cock was semi hard now but when I leaned down over his lap giving him a bj my darling's dick hardened again... And then I felt a cock entering my anus rosebud. It was the black guy who sat behind us. It was all new to me.
When we got home Malcolm he had me suck his black cock again because I hadn't satisfied him properly at the theatre. That evening he punished me for not having been slutish enough. That night I slept in the nude on the floor.

Wowww...........though such a short but very hot real time story. I wish I could also see the pics of these actions. Such a slutty wife you are.
Need to read more erotic stuff.

Back