My asian wife blacked

you should get another bull taller next time. each time it should be bigger. does she have any interest in a BBC gangbang ?how did you meet her ? I wish I could find a asian open minded as her. if she has any friends or cousins interested in this lifestyle please private message me.

Last edited:
I think this is a real account. This guy posted his gf getting blacked on reddit and I've seen pictures on here i never saw from rhe account on reddit and he makes posts in French on here which is where they are from

Your asian girl is really hot. you lucky. I would love to fuck her so hard
She should really do gangbang and bukkake. I would love to see her with lots of cum everywhere.
I would love also to see her with a girl licking pussy? got any pictures like that?

Hi,

We are 27 and have been in couple for now 8 years.
Julia is Chinese, I'm French and we now live in France.

When we met when we were 19, I was her first boyfriend and she never had any other dick before me.
After some years of relationship, we started to have the fantasy to let her fuck with someone else. She wanted to know how another cock would feel in her pussy and I wanted to see another guy pounding her.
It took us 2 years to finally do it, but one night, we went to a swing club and in only several hours, she jerked off 3 guys and got fucked by 2 guys in a row. Then, she got blacked few months later ...

Here are 2 pics of her, let me know if you are interested to know and see more ;)

View attachment 2793300View attachment 2793301View attachment 2793302
YES. I am interested. I live in France
My KIK is - tarzan696970

Attachments

• TARZAN-2019D.jpg
    TARZAN-2019D.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Tarzan erect 2019.jpg
    Tarzan erect 2019.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 52
Why not verify ? Because I didn't take time to do it. How can I do it ? If it involve showing my or her face, I can't. If it's something else, why not.

Unfortunately not, they always use condom (safety first)

Thanks guys
Yes, she has interest in BBC Gang Bang. I talked to her about it and she's in.
I met her in China when I was student. Very traditional at first but as you can see, she changed !
No cousins of her I know are as open as her, sorry about it.

But here are more of their sex session.
She bent on her knees and started to blow him for me and the camera.
Her lover French kissed her right in front of me.

View attachment 2852444View attachment 2852445View attachment 2852442
black cock looks so thick in the last pic! would love to be in her place!

Back