My asian wife blacked

On voit rarement des choses aussi belles et crues en même temps... une petite chatte d'asiatique fragile avec une matraque noire !

Un des plus beau post que j'ai eu l'occasion de voir !

Je découvre et j’hallucine encore...

Why not verify ? Because I didn't take time to do it. How can I do it ? If it involve showing my or her face, I can't. If it's something else, why not.

Unfortunately not, they always use condom (safety first)

Thanks guys
Yes, she has interest in BBC Gang Bang. I talked to her about it and she's in.
I met her in China when I was student. Very traditional at first but as you can see, she changed !
No cousins of her I know are as open as her, sorry about it.

But here are more of their sex session.
She bent on her knees and started to blow him for me and the camera.
Her lover French kissed her right in front of me.

View attachment 2852444View attachment 2852445View attachment 2852442
She is very hot! Please post more. Also post more videos!!

Honestly would luv to see this couple verified...
No face required

Hi,

We are 27 and have been in couple for now 8 years.
Julia is Chinese, I'm French and we now live in France.

When we met when we were 19, I was her first boyfriend and she never had any other dick before me.
After some years of relationship, we started to have the fantasy to let her fuck with someone else. She wanted to know how another cock would feel in her pussy and I wanted to see another guy pounding her.
It took us 2 years to finally do it, but one night, we went to a swing club and in only several hours, she jerked off 3 guys and got fucked by 2 guys in a row. Then, she got blacked few months later ...

Here are 2 pics of her, let me know if you are interested to know and see more ;)

View attachment 2793300View attachment 2793301View attachment 2793302
Why aren’t you verified yet?

I’ve seen your posts from Reddit and 4chan, great stuff. I know you have got to have more, it’d be great if you could keep posting pics and videos ?

I did, it was amazing

No, no interested into breeding.
Where do you live in China ? Are you a chinese guy looking for to see your gf cucking you with a BBC ?

Yeah, she was the happiest girl in the world at this time !

Thanks a lot !

No, she always use condoms

Oui, c'est rare mais ça arrive de plus en plus. De plus en plus de chinoises essayent les queues blacks.
Franchement, c'était incroyable. La mienne avait jamais connu ça. Ouvrir les cuisses pour s'abandonner à cette grosse queue l'a vraiment marquée ...

Ok guys, here is more !

So after undressing her; kissing her on the lips and watching her blow his cock, he started to eat her hairy pussy.
Slowly, he grabbed a condom. This guy wanted more ...
He wanted to conquer what now was his : my girl pussy.

View attachment 2947429
View attachment 2947430
View attachment 2947431

Please do post more.
As an Asian girl myself brought up in a conservative town, I'd love to know how the story unfolded.
Your wife is an inspiration of sorts. For girls like us.

Back