My asian wife blacked

Hi,

We are 27 and have been in couple for now 8 years.
Julia is Chinese, I'm French and we now live in France.

When we met when we were 19, I was her first boyfriend and she never had any other dick before me.
After some years of relationship, we started to have the fantasy to let her fuck with someone else. She wanted to know how another cock would feel in her pussy and I wanted to see another guy pounding her.
It took us 2 years to finally do it, but one night, we went to a swing club and in only several hours, she jerked off 3 guys and got fucked by 2 guys in a row. Then, she got blacked few months later ...

Here are 2 pics of her, let me know if you are interested to know and see more ;)

View attachment 2793300View attachment 2793301View attachment 2793302
You were in annecy great

Hi,

We are 27 and have been in couple for now 8 years.
Julia is Chinese, I'm French and we now live in France.

When we met when we were 19, I was her first boyfriend and she never had any other dick before me.
After some years of relationship, we started to have the fantasy to let her fuck with someone else. She wanted to know how another cock would feel in her pussy and I wanted to see another guy pounding her.
It took us 2 years to finally do it, but one night, we went to a swing club and in only several hours, she jerked off 3 guys and got fucked by 2 guys in a row. Then, she got blacked few months later ...

Here are 2 pics of her, let me know if you are interested to know and see more ;)

View attachment 2793300View attachment 2793301View attachment 2793302
Wow beautiful woman. I wanted to see more of her.

Back