Mutual Bi, Open, or Curios Masculine Male Play.

While our masculine military bull was missionary w my wife, I kneeled by her head and fucked her mouth. Our bull was clearly focused on her efforts. It was obvious he liked what he saw. Despite being bi, I never made an advance towards a bull. None had ever made any indication they had such interest, but he seemed very interested. We had several prior dates w him and a mutual trust was building. Before beginning our next date, I cautiously asked him about any prior male experience. He admitted that a prior couple once had a request for him. The husband wanted to be fucked and he agreed. It was his one and only experience. I discussed my past experience, but made it clear he wasn’t going to fuck me w his large cock. Play was still about my wife, but if an opportunity presented itself, we would enjoy it.

During our next date, my wife sat on the edge of the bed. She laid back, and he bent over with his face between her legs. His cock hung between his legs. With little interruption, I asked if I could touch him and he happily spread his legs apart. My wife had enjoyed a prior partner, but this would be my first time touching a BBC. I happily stroked him and felt him get hard. I sat down on the floor w my back to the bed and took his cock into my mouth. My wife was having her fun, and now she had the benefit of a very hard bull. I rubbed her clit as he entered her and our play would continue as usual.
As she sucked his cock later, he asked that I kneel by his head. He eagerly took my cock into his mouth until my wife made him cum. It was the perfect into to male IR play.
Super hot 🔥 🥵 😍 ♥️ 😋

This thread doesn’t fit into a specific forum, but since cuckold is a broad definition, I’m adding it here.

I’m hoping to provide an open discussion, pics, and any experiences of mutual 3some play. This includes bulls who are bi or curious. This is not a knock on any sissies, boi, submissive…We are fortunate to have a diverse group. But I’m looking for masculine males (bulls and husbands) that enjoy male play as part of IR MMF fun. For many curious bulls, this may mean they enjoy a masculine husband to give oral. The bull may want to stroke or suck the husband. So many possible options, but play doesn’t include a power dynamic, humiliation, submissiveness or similar.

I don’t care about definitions. Feel free to argue that somewhere else. I identify as bi at this point, but I have zero sexual attraction to men. Married 21yrs and first male play was 7yrs ago. I do also enjoy solo male oral (see some of my other post). Male intimacy is a turn off. Fucking a woman feels much better. BUT, receiving or giving pleasure during play shouldn’t be defined by gender.

I hope you all enjoy my first attempt at a tread post. A couple of stories to follow.
Well said. Can definitely relate.

Took the leap and hooked up with a dark skinned latin guy. He was huge and cud not help blowing him till he came in my mouth. It was awesome. Only did it once and cant wait to try it again. Married in vanilla relationship so to go to that extreme was an awesome experience. Would love to get my wife blacked sometime but i think that will take a really long time. Its weird cause im an alpha male but being submissive was a huge turn on. Dont know whats wrong with me to want this
Nothing wrong it's the way of the world these days enjoy

I was always Bi curious and that was part of the reason I wanted the wife to get into the lifestyle, we are a Hotwife couple not Cuckold. My thoughts were it would be great way to get around naked guys and for and have the wife get some great sex
My wife got into it with a dominant black guy at work. He seduced her with talk of bondage & sexual teasing. She became his sex prisoner & got her to get me involved. He tied me up, stripped me & turned me into his slut bitch. No turning back now

Yo soy negro bisexual swinger con pareja mujer me vuelven loco las pingas de hecho primero probé una pinga pero no me gustan los hombres para nada y con mi pareja disfruto mucho ser penetrados juntos pero en lo personal disfruto mucho hacer garganta profunda hacer que me cojan la garganta hasta que se corra en mi garganta y boca mi chica la pone muy en extasis tener un grupo de personas mientras más mejor y que la empiecen a dar doble penetracion mientras alguna chica se va besando y chupando sus tetas puede estar así por una noche entera sin parar de tener dos pingas dentro y solo pide mas y más su cara mientras esta así es suprema y nuestra adicción como pareja es el sexo con chicas trans

I've become more bi as time goes by. My wife and I don't swing as much as we used to anymore as her libido has slowed down. Mine however, has not. While I still love fucking a hot, wet pussy, most women/ couples want some form of a relationship, and I'm not really interested in putting forth that effort. Playing with men is easier, so I've redirected my efforts there to finding hung black men.

I've become more bi as time goes by. My wife and I don't swing as much as we used to anymore as her libido has slowed down. Mine however, has not. While I still love fucking a hot, wet pussy, most women/ couples want some form of a relationship, and I'm not really interested in putting forth that effort. Playing with men is easier, so I've redirected my efforts there to finding hung black men.
I feel your struggle. Her libido has tanked. Mine is stronger than ever. Guys are simple and easy. I’m hoping for a bi BBC we can share!

I feel your struggle. Her libido has tanked. Mine is stronger than ever. Guys are simple and easy. I’m hoping for a bi BBC we can share!
Thanks. It can be frustrating because she will want to play, but will change her mind frequently, so it makes it impossible to plan ahead in finding guys to play with.
But yeah, most guys are easy and a ‘blow and go’ is all that’s desired. 😂

Same here. The older I get the more I want. Over the past few years my wife has lost about half of her drive.

While our masculine military bull was missionary w my wife, I kneeled by her head and fucked her mouth. Our bull was clearly focused on her efforts. It was obvious he liked what he saw. Despite being bi, I never made an advance towards a bull. None had ever made any indication they had such interest, but he seemed very interested. We had several prior dates w him and a mutual trust was building. Before beginning our next date, I cautiously asked him about any prior male experience. He admitted that a prior couple once had a request for him. The husband wanted to be fucked and he agreed. It was his one and only experience. I discussed my past experience, but made it clear he wasn’t going to fuck me w his large cock. Play was still about my wife, but if an opportunity presented itself, we would enjoy it.

During our next date, my wife sat on the edge of the bed. She laid back, and he bent over with his face between her legs. His cock hung between his legs. With little interruption, I asked if I could touch him and he happily spread his legs apart. My wife had enjoyed a prior partner, but this would be my first time touching a BBC. I happily stroked him and felt him get hard. I sat down on the floor w my back to the bed and took his cock into my mouth. My wife was having her fun, and now she had the benefit of a very hard bull. I rubbed her clit as he entered her and our play would continue as usual.
As she sucked his cock later, he asked that I kneel by his head. He eagerly took my cock into his mouth until my wife made him cum. It was the perfect into to male IR play.
So-called normal rules kind of go out the window when married couples invite another man, black or white, into the bedroom. Like it or not, in this society wife sharing is simply not the norm. In more ancient times, in northern and eastern Europe, it was expected that any traveler who spent the night would also be entitled to have sex with the wife. So wife sharing was a part of some cultures and was a very normal thing. Nowadays the man doesn't have to be a traveler. All that is required to mutual sexual attraction. That's one way of saying that we are making the rules as we go. Just saying'.

Back