Mutual Bi, Open, or Curios Masculine Male Play.

Naughtygators

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
This thread doesn’t fit into a specific forum, but since cuckold is a broad definition, I’m adding it here.

I’m hoping to provide an open discussion, pics, and any experiences of mutual 3some play. This includes bulls who are bi or curious. This is not a knock on any sissies, boi, submissive…We are fortunate to have a diverse group. But I’m looking for masculine males (bulls and husbands) that enjoy male play as part of IR MMF fun. For many curious bulls, this may mean they enjoy a masculine husband to give oral. The bull may want to stroke or suck the husband. So many possible options, but play doesn’t include a power dynamic, humiliation, submissiveness or similar.

I don’t care about definitions. Feel free to argue that somewhere else. I identify as bi at this point, but I have zero sexual attraction to men. Married 21yrs and first male play was 7yrs ago. I do also enjoy solo male oral (see some of my other post). Male intimacy is a turn off. Fucking a woman feels much better. BUT, receiving or giving pleasure during play shouldn’t be defined by gender.

I hope you all enjoy my first attempt at a tread post. A couple of stories to follow.

While our masculine military bull was missionary w my wife, I kneeled by her head and fucked her mouth. Our bull was clearly focused on her efforts. It was obvious he liked what he saw. Despite being bi, I never made an advance towards a bull. None had ever made any indication they had such interest, but he seemed very interested. We had several prior dates w him and a mutual trust was building. Before beginning our next date, I cautiously asked him about any prior male experience. He admitted that a prior couple once had a request for him. The husband wanted to be fucked and he agreed. It was his one and only experience. I discussed my past experience, but made it clear he wasn’t going to fuck me w his large cock. Play was still about my wife, but if an opportunity presented itself, we would enjoy it.

During our next date, my wife sat on the edge of the bed. She laid back, and he bent over with his face between her legs. His cock hung between his legs. With little interruption, I asked if I could touch him and he happily spread his legs apart. My wife had enjoyed a prior partner, but this would be my first time touching a BBC. I happily stroked him and felt him get hard. I sat down on the floor w my back to the bed and took his cock into my mouth. My wife was having her fun, and now she had the benefit of a very hard bull. I rubbed her clit as he entered her and our play would continue as usual.
As she sucked his cock later, he asked that I kneel by his head. He eagerly took my cock into his mouth until my wife made him cum. It was the perfect into to male IR play.

Attachments

• 8714F6C4-20C4-49E6-9E24-4DB81203CB7B.jpeg
    8714F6C4-20C4-49E6-9E24-4DB81203CB7B.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 359
  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    93.7 MB
My submissive playmate came over for another date and I invited our first bull to join us once again. A little history will help. He was my wife’s first BBC. They grew apart over the years, but we stayed friends. He became my go to bull for my hot wife playmate and I. My playmate lived out her stranger fantasy w his help (story previously posted). When planning this next date, he mentioned he was open for anything and that caught my attention. We danced around the topic for a moment, but he finally admitted that from our first time he played w the wife and I, he loved watching her suck my cock. He wanted to try bi play. My sub was already blindfolded, warmed up and naked on the bed when he arrived. In what is becoming a common theme, I stroked him from behind as he went down on her. As he moved up to fuck her, I changed positions too. Placing my head in her lap, I made sure to taste his cock before he had to put a condom on (her rules 😢). As he fucked her, I stroked his balls from behind until he came. Luckily, this bull is known for his quick refractory period!

My turn to fuck her, he reached down to stroke my cock and rub her pussy while she sucked him hard again. He moved to the side for a view of my cock entering her as she got on all 4s. His fantasy was to fuck a woman w another man’s cum inside. I filled her pussy and he slid in behind me. He would finish once again as he cleaned off my cock. Another great date.

Attachments

• 8A2C290D-9A48-4E9E-B692-C8EC072418B6.jpeg
    8A2C290D-9A48-4E9E-B692-C8EC072418B6.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 344
  • 6BD644A4-3043-49B4-A86E-87076DD94034.jpeg
    6BD644A4-3043-49B4-A86E-87076DD94034.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 276
  • DABA95B7-E86F-4E0E-A9FA-D1279035189E.jpeg
    DABA95B7-E86F-4E0E-A9FA-D1279035189E.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 230
  • 1E08CA02-3240-474D-BFC1-9BFDB99D290B.jpeg
    1E08CA02-3240-474D-BFC1-9BFDB99D290B.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 244
  • AEFA8A38-AD49-4351-AE84-5147C9B869A7.jpeg
    AEFA8A38-AD49-4351-AE84-5147C9B869A7.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 245
  • EF8C65A0-99CA-4C64-A32A-B436A766B8C0.jpeg
    EF8C65A0-99CA-4C64-A32A-B436A766B8C0.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 244
  • 4D9B5836-FD1A-4403-B0DD-103AC72D46E8.jpeg
    4D9B5836-FD1A-4403-B0DD-103AC72D46E8.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 347
This thread doesn’t fit into a specific forum, but since cuckold is a broad definition, I’m adding it here.

I’m hoping to provide an open discussion, pics, and any experiences of mutual 3some play. This includes bulls who are bi or curious. This is not a knock on any sissies, boi, submissive…We are fortunate to have a diverse group. But I’m looking for masculine males (bulls and husbands) that enjoy male play as part of IR MMF fun. For many curious bulls, this may mean they enjoy a masculine husband to give oral. The bull may want to stroke or suck the husband. So many possible options, but play doesn’t include a power dynamic, humiliation, submissiveness or similar.

I don’t care about definitions. Feel free to argue that somewhere else. I identify as bi at this point, but I have zero sexual attraction to men. Married 21yrs and first male play was 7yrs ago. I do also enjoy solo male oral (see some of my other post). Male intimacy is a turn off. Fucking a woman feels much better. BUT, receiving or giving pleasure during play shouldn’t be defined by gender.

I hope you all enjoy my first attempt at a tread post. A couple of stories to follow.
Obviously we are all for the most part “ to each his own” people here. That being said, wife and I are not at all into any of the superiority, humiliation or degradation aspects. We are simply a couple that loves hot sex, and approach sex on an equal level. With that approach, neither would expect the other to do anything that we would do ourselves.

My submissive playmate came over for another date and I invited our first bull to join us once again. A little history will help. He was my wife’s first BBC. They grew apart over the years, but we stayed friends. He became my go to bull for my hot wife playmate and I. My playmate lived out her stranger fantasy w his help (story previously posted). When planning this next date, he mentioned he was open for anything and that caught my attention. We danced around the topic for a moment, but he finally admitted that from our first time he played w the wife and I, he loved watching her suck my cock. He wanted to try bi play. My sub was already blindfolded, warmed up and naked on the bed when he arrived. In what is becoming a common theme, I stroked him from behind as he went down on her. As he moved up to fuck her, I changed positions too. Placing my head in her lap, I made sure to taste his cock before he had to put a condom on (her rules 😢). As he fucked her, I stroked his balls from behind until he came. Luckily, this bull is known for his quick refractory period!

My turn to fuck her, he reached down to stroke my cock and rub her pussy while she sucked him hard again. He moved to the side for a view of my cock entering her as she got on all 4s. His fantasy was to fuck a woman w another man’s cum inside. I filled her pussy and he slid in behind me. He would finish once again as he cleaned off my cock. Another great date.
Very hot action! Thank you for sharing pics of it.
I guess it's probably not your thing, but instead of just stroking his balls from behind I would've been rimming him the whole time 🤤

Very hot action! Thank you for sharing pics of it.
I guess it's probably not your thing, but instead of just stroking his balls from behind I would've been rimming him the whole time 🤤
This was our first bi play w him and one of his first as well. There are several items on my todo list w him!! Much more BJ time, rimming, and certainly some swallowing! I’m looking forward to future play.

I read back through messages but just looked at profile sir and saw location . I apologize
Have a good day and thank you for your like and your post. I def caught my eye and bummed not to be closer
Enjoy !

Back