Mutual Agreement

Mutual Agreement
byKarenkay

I think there are many men that have a fantasy of seeing their wife fucking another man. My wife Kathy is getting herself ready right now to meet a lover she had hand picked just for that very reason. I can only imagine what is going through her mind right now and how she feels about another man fucking her with her husbands blessing. I'm standing here outside our bedroom door watching my wife as she pulls up her nylons and attaches them to the little hooks on her garter belt she had bought for her first date. Butterflies running through my stomach as I watch my beautiful red headed wife prepare herself for the nights events.

This whole idea came about two years ago with a severe medical problem which caused me of not being able to achieve an erection. A medical problem the doctors said I would not be able to correct with any of the new medicines available to men having problems obtaining an erection. I'm able to ejaculate but I'm always soft no matter how aroused I become. Kathy and I bought several new toys over the following months which consisted of dildos' of different sizes and colors.

Kathy has always told me I was the best lover she ever had and I could bring her to many orgasms with my talented tongue. Kathy and I were married several years ago straight out of college and decided to wait a couple years to have children. After the third year we did make an effort to start a family and soon learned of my medical problems which included my low sperm count that would unable us to ever have children without adopting.

Kathy is twenty eight years old and I'm four years older than my wife. Kathy is a very beautiful woman at 5'6" tall, beautiful long red hair and a body that most women would die for. Kathy's long slender legs curve up to a perky little round ass and which taper down to a very small waist line and back out to a 34C bust size.

Over the months I had brought up the idea of an arrangement where Kathy could make love to another man with my permission. Kathy gave a definite no answer each time so I laid the idea to rest and didn't bring up the idea again until one night after a party and a few drinks I decided I would approach Kathy again with the idea. Kathy was setting in front of her makeup stand when I walked up behind her and kissed her neck at the same time running my hands around to cup her breasts in my hands.

I had seen a handsome gentleman at the party flirting with my wife tonight and I asked her how she would like to fuck him. Kathy didn't say no this time but took hold of one of my hands on her tits as she turned around and kissed me. After we broke the kiss, Kathy looked into my eye's and asked me if that is what I wanted to happen. I responded by telling Kathy how I felt about not being able to satisfy her need sexually. Kathy's response back by telling me she loved me very much and didn't need to have sex with another man.

I responded back by telling Kathy how much I loved her and how much I felt it might be exciting for both of us and if we both agreed that I wouldn't consider it cheating on me. Kathy said she would give the idea some thought and kissed me again.

Several weeks had passed before I anything was mentioned again about my wife having sex with another man. Than one day at breakfast, Kathy mentioned talking to a guy online for the last several weeks and was interested in meeting him in person and wanted to know how I would feel about it if she decided to meet him. Kathy's statement caught me completely by surprise as my body went numb after hearing that my wife wanted to meet a strange man.

After all, this was something I had brought up to my wife on several occasions but now that I was hearing those words from her it sort of gave me a jolt. I told Kathy I would be fine with it as long as she felt comfortable. I asked Kathy all about this man and Kathy said he had never been married and graduated from the same college as her only a year later.

Kathy said he shared many of the same interests as her new friend who has only lived in the area for the past several months. Kathy said they made a date for this Friday to do a little site seeing around town. I was a little hesitant at first but didn't want to give Kathy any sign that I wanted to back out. Kathy kissed me and said this was only going to be a friendly meeting to see how they hit it off so I didn't mind as much.

Friday morning came and Kathy and I both had a long weekend off from work. After breakfast that morning, Kathy showered and got dressed for her day out. To my surprise Kathy came out of the bedroom wearing a pant's suite with a jacket and heels. Kathy looked lovely as she walked out of the bedroom. It wasn't something sexy like I had expected my wife to wear today but she dressed in good taste.

Kathy sat down on the sofa and motioned for me to join her as I sat down right next to her on the sofa. Kathy said she had spoken to Dave several times at lunch from work this week and he seemed very nice. Kathy went on to tell me not to worry about anything happening sexually because she felt she wasn't ready yet which put a little relief in my mind.

Kathy than looked at her watch and leaned over to kiss me and said she had to go before she was late. I watched as my wife walked out the door to her car and I watched as her car backed out of the driveway. I had butterflies in my stomach as I watched Kathy's car turn the corner and went out of sight.

I spent most of the day walking around the house and keeping myself busy at the same time thinking about Kathy out with this man and wondering where they may have gone and if she were all right. Kathy said she would give me a call and let the phone ring three times if everything were OK. I looked at my watch and it was just a little after four when I herd the phone ring in the kitchen. After the third ring it stopped and I knew that Kathy was telling me everything was all right and not to worry.

Just after seven that evening, I herd Kathy's car pull into the drive and the door shut and I walked to the door to greet her. Kathy walked in and kissed me right away and gave me a big hug as she said that everything went just fine today. Kathy walked over to the sofa and took off her heels and told me that David was a real gentleman and they had a really nice time.

Kathy told me that David treated her much better than expected and that they had a date set for tomorrow evening for dinner. We sat together on the sofa with my arm around my wife smelling the perfume she had worn for the day and how good she must have smelled to this strange man she had met today and wondered what may have gone through his mind today knowing he was out with a married woman.

Glancing down at my wife's left hand I noticed Kathy's wedding and engagement rings were missing. I asked Kathy why she wasn't wearing her rings and she told me that she never got around to telling David that she was married and didn't tell him our situation because she didn't want him to think she was meeting him just for sex. Kathy said it was better to start this way because David wouldn't expect anything from her and she felt more comfortable this way.

The phone rang and Kathy jumped up to get it before the second ring. After saying hello to the person on the other end, Kathy turned back to me and said it was Dave and she would take it into the bedroom. I sat back on the sofa and feel asleep from the tension I felt all day worrying about my wife. I woke up and it had turned dark but could see a dim light on in our bedroom.

I think I fell asleep for over an hour and I could still hear my wife talking on the phone. I could hear Kathy laughing as I walked toward the door and standing in the hall trying to listen to their conversation. Kathy was telling this man that she thought he looked sexy today and how relaxed she felt even when he put his arm around her. Kathy was telling him about a black dress she was going to wear tomorrow night and she was looking forward to their date and said goodnight.

I waited a couple minutes until I walked into the bedroom and found my wife had taken all her clothes off and was laying naked on the bed. Kathy motioned for me to join her and put her arms around me as I sat on the bed. Reaching down between her legs, I gently stroked Kathy's pussy and found it very wet as I inserted a finger inside my wife as she squirmed and kissed me again. Kathy must have got excited talking to her boyfriend on the phone. I asked Kathy if she wanted me to lick her but said she was really tired and wanted to turn in early tonight.

That brings us up to date and now my beautiful wife is getting ready for her date with her new boyfriend David. Kathy was now wearing a pair of nude stockings along with a black garter belt. Kathy has always liked the way the old pinup girls dressed and loved to dress very erotically herself.

Kathy slipped on a half cup bra and reached for her skirt and blouse that was laying across the chair. As Kathy stood in the mirror adjusting her skirt, she looked absolutely stunning in the all black ensemble

I waited for Kathy in the living room until she finally entered the room dressed entirely in black including the 5 inch spike heels. Kathy walked over and kissed me on the lips and gave me a hug as she asked me if I were sure I wanted her to go on this date tonight with David.

I told Kathy not to worry about it any more that I had made up my mind long ago with this decision and she kissed me again. I could smell the sweat scent of my wife's perfume as she kissed my lips. She had painted her finger nails bright red which seemed to highlight her red hair.

Kathy said that David would be here around seven to pick her up and Kathy said it might be better if David didn't see me when he got here and she would introduce him to me later. Kathy said she was nervous and didn't know if she could go on this date tonight if I met David right away so I agreed to stay in the guest room until they had left.

Kathy than walked over and hugged me again saying she wouldn't be out too late tonight and not to worry. Kathy than looked into my eye's and told me that this date tonight would only give them a chance to get acquainted tonight. I put my arms around my wife and held her tight as we both herd a car pull into the driveway.

Kathy gave me a quick kiss before I descended into our guest room and shut the door. I listened as my wife opened the door for this man she was going to fuck in the near future. I guess I was being a little thankful it wouldn't be tonight as Kathy told me this was just a date to get to know him better.

I could hear his voice which was very deep and could hear him tell my wife how beautiful she looked. I could hear Kathy thanking him for the flowers and telling him how sexy he looked tonight. I herd the front door shut and I knew they had left the house. I walked out into the front room to try and get a look at this man my wife had picked to fuck her but all I could see was a tall figure walking around the car and getting inside. I watched the car pull out of the driveway and turn off the street.

It seemed like many hours had passed as I sat on the guest room bed watching the television and trying to take my mind off my wife on her date with this man she said was sexy. I looked at the clock and it was after twelfth and wondered what they might be doing right now.

I must have fallen asleep, when I glanced at the clock again it was after two in the morning. I reached for the remote and turned the television off and lay there in the total darkness wondering when my wife would be home.

I could hear Kathy's voice out in the front room, she was laughing and I figured she must have arrived back home while I was sleeping. I almost got up to walk out and introduce myself but remembered that Kathy wanted to wait for me to meet him. I figured maybe it was better to take my wife's advise and stay in the bedroom. I figured I could open the door just a crack and see if I could take a look and see what this guy looked like.

I'm not sure how long they had been home but I could hear wine glasses being knocked together as I gently cracked open the door. All I could see from this angle was the back of the sofa and my heart sank as I could barely make out the figures of my wife and her boyfriend David. I could see the back of David's head and my wife seemed to be sitting on his lap facing him with her arms around his shoulders. All I could tell about David was that it looked like his hair was black and curly and now my wife had her head bent down and was kissing him.

Kathy's head appeared to move up slightly than down as they continued the long kiss. I could hear Kathy's voice but couldn't make out what was being said. I could still see my wife's upper body as she seemed to be moving very slowly up and down motion. My heart sank again as I wondered if my wife was getting funked right there on our sofa tonight.

I decided that I could walk out the French doors in this bedroom and look inside from the living room doors. I made my way outside into the yard trying not to trip on something because there wasn't any moon tonight. It was pitch black out side tonight so I wouldn't be noticed looking inside the house from out here.

The doors were open with only the screen doors between me and my wife and her boyfriend. I looked around the corner and froze solidly as I could see my wife had straddled her boyfriend on the sofa. Kathy's head was now tilted as she kissed her lover and could see his face now. He was a black man! Not only was he black but a very huge muscular guy. I could see Kathy's heels pointing toward me as her lover cupped her ass and moved her up and down his cock. Looking closer I could barely make out David's huge shaft stretching Kathy's tight pussy.

With the door open I could hear everything from my position now including the suction sounds of Kathy's pussy each time she was lowered onto this huge shaft. Kathy was telling David she had never been funked this deep and wanted him to take his time tonight. David had lowered his head to Kathy's tits and began to kiss, lick and bit on them as he continued to slowly fuck my wife's pussy.

Kathy was rotating her little round ass around in David's lap as his hands cupped her ass checks and held my wife in position above his massive cock. Each time my wife's body was raised I could see David's massive cock and large testicles below. David's cock was wet with my wife's pussy juice and I could now make out a condom covering his shaft.

David than told Kathy to hold on to him tight as he lifted my wife up into the air and funked her standing up within several feet of my face. He was bouncing her little body up and down his cock like a rag doll as my wife moaned and told David to fuck her harder. David kept up this pass for several minutes before sitting my wife down on the sofa and mounting her from the top.

Kath still had on her garter belt and stockings and heels that were now pointed straight up at the ceiling as David rammed his thick black cock deep inside my wife's little pussy. Kathy was yelling out loud now as she told David she was going to cum.

Kathy's legs started to shake as the orgasm hit her and started to buck her legs like a little rabbit. David yelled out that he was going to cum himself and let out a loud gasp as he rammed himself deep inside my wife's pussy as he shot his load into the condom. David still had my wife's legs pointing straight up at the ceiling as David held them in place as he shot his huge load.

After a few minutes my wife and David were kissing and Kathy was telling David it had been so long since she was funked and wanted him to spend the night. David slowly pulled out of my wife's pussy and I could hear the suction sounds it made as the giant head slipped past her pussy lips. I could hear David yell out, "Dam the condom broke."

Kathy stood up next to David who looked like he was almost a foot taller than my wife and reached up and kissed him on the lips. David cupped my wife's ass again and I could see the trial of sperm as in slowly leaked out of my wife's pussy. Kathy must have had too much to ******* tonight because she didn't seem the least bit concerned that this black man had just pumped his seed deep inside her belly and she could become pregnant.

Instead, my wife took his large hand in hers and led him into our bedroom and I could hear the door shut. I walked around outside of the house and made my way over to our bedroom where I could look in the window. Kathy was on her knee's on the floor sucking on David's huge black cock. By the time I got around the house. Kathy was licking him for all it was worth, slowly lifting his shaft up out of the way as she sucked his giant testicles into her mouth.

This continued for several more minutes until David pulled my wife up and pushed her back on the bed. David grabbed a hold of Kathy's slim legs and pinned them back toward her head as my wife reached down around her ass and took a hold of David's huge cock and positioned it to the entrance of her pussy. David pushed forward and an inch slipped inside her as Kathy's body stiffened.

David didn't even bother putting on another condom and I don't think my wife even gave it a thought considering the state she was in right now. David pushed himself forward again and another two inches slipped inside my wife. Kathy started to rotate her little ass now trying to work more of David's thick cock inside her.

David gave one last push until he had several inches of his cock buried inside my wife. Kathy placed her dainty hands on his massive arms as he started to fuck her in a slow pace. David leaned himself down pinning my wife's legs all the way back now as he kissed her running his tongue inside her mouth. David's saliva was coating his tongue and ready to drip down into my wife's open mouth until I clearly could see Kathy as she opened her mouth and sucked the saliva off his tongue.

Kathy was yelling out for David to fuck her harder as she bucked her little ass up to meet his strokes. David cleared his throat as if he were getting ready to spit and told my wife to open her mouth.

Kathy opened her mouth and David spit a big glob of saliva inside my wife's open mouth. This seemed to turn her on even more as David cleared his throat again and spit another inside my wife's mouth. David told my wife to swallow it and once she swallowed he leaned down and gave her another open mouth kiss. Kathy didn't seem like her normal self with this man.

Kathy kept rotating her ass around David's stiff meat as they continued to fuck until Kathy let out another yell that she was going to cum. Kathy's legs began to quiver and buck as she yelled out to David to keep fucking her deep and hard. David did just that not letting up on his hard thrusts inside my wife's little pussy. I could see the lips of her pussy as they clung to David's thick cock pounding deep inside her.

David's strokes were getting faster and shorter and I knew he was going to cum again inside my wife. Kathy would have to use a douche to get all the sperm out of her pussy once they were finished. David let out a yell and started to stiffen as he rammed himself deep inside Kathy's pussy and held himself tightly inside her.

I could see the veins in David's cock this time as the contracted each time a load was pumped inside my wife. David Lay still for several minutes until David slowly lifted himself off my wife. I noticed that David held my wife's legs up as David reached up and put a pillow under her little ass as if to trap his seed inside her pussy. David held Kathy's legs up like she was a trophy as he gently kissed her ankles and her heels.

David finally lowered my wife's legs and leaned over and kissed her on the lips as he removed the pillow from beneath my wife's ass. Kathy scooted over toward the end of the bed and I could see the wet stain on the sheet where she had been fucked. Kathy was slipping off the heels and unsnapping the garter belt and rolling the nylons down her smooth tapered legs as David looked on.

Kathy seemed to be totally relaxed as she lay with her eyes' closed and appeared to be falling asleep until I herd her giggle as David continued to kiss around her ankles. I could hear Kathy telling David to turn the light out. David got up and hit the light switch and I could see any longer. I could only make out David's huge figure getting back in the bed next to my wife. I decided I would return to the guest room.

Just as I started moving away from the window, I noticed something that seemed a little different from normal. For the very first time in more than two years my cock was as hard as a rock at the moment. I stopped dead in my tracks and started to unzip my pants and feel it for myself. I walked back into the house and laid back on the guest bed and began stroking my hard cock and it felt wonderful. Something in my head told me to yell out for Kathy to come here and sit on me as I continued to stroke myself. I had a vision in my head of seeing Kathy as she was funked by David as I began to jerk myself off at a faster pace.

My cock felt so good as I continued to jerk myself off and thinking about Kathy with that giant cock sliding inside her pussy. The vision came into view of David's cock planted deep inside my wife spilling its thick potent seed inside my wife's belly. Just as I was imagining this vision, I shot one of the thickest loads of cum across the bed with most of it landing on my leg and the blanket next to me.

It seemed like some sort of miracle as I lay their wondering why after all this time I was able to achieve an erection. I was still semi-hard as I got up out of bed and grabbed a towel from the bathroom and started to undress myself thinking how excited Kathy would be when I told her what had happen.

I thought maybe I gave my permission for Kathy to take on a lover a little premature as I lay back down on the bed. My cock was getting hard again as I started to stroke myself again thinking about the whole situation. My wife Kathy is laying in our bed right now with a black lover as I lay here in the guest room stroking my now hard cock. I decided to make myself cum one more time before going to sleep and thinking how exciting it was going to be telling Kathy I could get an erection.

I woke up the next morning which was Sunday and looked at the clock which read a little past seven and seen the sun shining in the window. I lay there for a moment thinking it might be nice going out to breakfast with my wife when I remembered the events that took place last night. My wife was still in the master bedroom with this black guy she had fucked last night.

I could hear the shower running in the master bath as I got up putting pants on and walking into the hallway to see if David were still here. As I walked down the hall, I noticed a black man sitting on the sofa in the living room and decided to walk in and introduce myself. Just as I walked in and said hello, the man got up and introduced himself as Kathy's friend David and he said he had knew all about me from Kathy and had been looking forward to meeting me. I felt a little relief as I shook his hand which was much larger than my own. As a matter of fact, this man was much larger than I as I stood there shacking his had which had a firm grip I might add.

I asked David what he thought about Kathy and he answered back saying she was a wonderful woman and how they had a lot in common. David told me I had a really nice house and wondered how long I had lived here and how long Kathy had been staying here. David's statement caught me by surprise as I thought about what he had just said. Before I had a chance to answer David, he told me it was really nice for an old college friend to let someone live in their house like I did for Kathy.

I didn't get a chance to answer that question as my wife walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel which barely covered her body. Kathy said it was nice that we had met referring to David and me and sat herself down next to David on the sofa. David leaned over and gave my wife a full kiss on the lips and I could see his tongue enter her as she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

Once the kiss ended, David spoke first by saying he had to sing at his church this morning and had to leave and asked Kathy if he could see her again on Monday evening and my wife answered him saying she would be delighted. Kathy and David got up and she walked him to the door. David embraced my wife again with another kiss and cupping her ass cheeks in his big hands before finally walking out the door.

Once David had left the house, my wife walked over and sat down on the sofa as she removed the towel that had been covering her body. I couldn't help notice all the red bite marks that were on Kathy's tits and neck area. I could see Kathy's pussy lips all red and puffy looking after the fucking she received the night before.

I spoke first by asking Kathy what David meant by me being an old college buddy that had let her stay here. Kathy seemed a little surprised by my question but soon answered by telling me she couldn't tell David the truth about us being married because what he might think of her as some kind of whore. She didn't think David would believe the story about our mutual agreement. Kathy decided that she wasn't going to tell David the truth right now.

I told her I didn't think she should have told David we were just old friends and that we agreed that this arrangement was to help our marriage sexually and thought she should have told him the truth. Kathy got up and came over sitting on my lap giving me a big kiss and a hug. I told Kathy I was able to achieve an erection last night and as a matter of fact I kept it for over an hour and I had cum twice.

Kathy laughed and told me that an erection was impossible and told me I was just jealous of her fucking David last night and told me not to tell any fibs. I told her it was true and said my cock was so hard last night I wanted to walk straight into the bedroom and push David aside and fuck her. Kathy just laughed again and told me she wanted to see me get hard right now and moved off my lap.

Kathy reached down unzipping my pants and started to stroke my cock with her little hand. I could feel excitement building up inside me as my wife's soft hand touched my soft cock and tried to get me hard but it wasn't working. Kathy laughed again as she let go of my cock and sat back in my lap putting her arms around me and said she loved me and knew how I felt last night about David being here and fucking her.

Kathy said it was problebly the shock of actually knowing she was getting fucked by a strange man that made me feel I had to tell a fib about the erection and not to worry about it. Kathy went on to tell me that after time I wouldn't feel the jealousy I felt last night and I would be able to accept David as my friend rather than a threat on my manhood.

Kathy kissed me again, this time very lovingly with much passion and as she broke the kiss she thanked me for letting her met David and told me how much she loved me. Kathy got up and said that she had a lot of work to do in the bedroom today and wanted me to help her. I didn't know what she meant by work in the bedroom but followed her into the room to find out.

Kathy said she wanted me to move all my clothes into the guest room closet because she was afraid that David would see them in here and start asking questions. Kathy went on to tell me that David was an ex-boxer and she was afraid of what he might do to me if he ever found out we were married. I reminded Kathy that we were married but she also reminded me about the agreement we had together so I started to help her move my clothes into the other closet.

While we were carrying my clothes to the other room, I brought up the subject of having an erection again and Kathy stopped dead in her tracks and told me to stop it now. Kathy told me I shouldn't even bring up the subject again because I was only making myself feel worse about my situation and that I shouldn't feel threatened by David.

Kathy reassured me that I was her husband and David would only be giving her what I couldn't in bed as we agreed. I asked Kathy if I have a right to tell her not to see David again and she stopped and looked at me and said if that is what I would like her to do than I won't see him anymore. I thought for a moment and said that isn't what I want and she could see him as long as she wishes.

Kathy knew I was still upset and stopped what she was doing and gave me a hug and said that after a few months I won't even think about David being here. All I really need to do at that moment was for an erection to happen and I would show my wife she didn't need a lover. What could I actually do at the moment other than say to Kathy she could no longer fuck another man after begging her for months to find a lover to fulfill her sexual needs? I couldn't back out of this now. My wife would never forgive me. I would just have to prove to her that I could fuck just as I use to when we were first married. Whatever made my cock hard last night was bound to happen again and I would prove to her that I could again give her all the sex she needs.

Monday night turned out to be just a dinner date for my wife and David, so other than a few kisses and a little touching I was positive nothing else happened that night. This was Saturday and Kathy and I were starting a week of vacation together this week except her boyfriend David would be joining my wife starting tonight.

This was my idea for Kathy to have a lover because of my impotency problem. The idea of Kathy even seeing another man didn’t even cross her mind until I had brought it up a while back.

We had a little talk this morning after Kathy had finished her shower saying she wanted to go shopping for some new clothes to surprise David tonight and didn’t want me to feel jealous again like I did last week with her and David. Kathy has a good friend that is a lady doctor and she had got me a prescription for Valium that she wanted me to take just before David’s arrival so I wouldn’t feel so tense when he’s around.

Kathy hugged me and thanked me for being a loving husband and wanted my approval again to keep seeing David which I said yes it was OK. Kathy even had me lay down on the sofa as she pulled my pants down and started sucking on my limp penis. Kathy put much effort in trying to get me hard that she finally gave up after twenty minutes. Kathy raised up and looked at me straight in the eye’s and wanted to know if she were going to hear any of those silly stories about my cock getting hard tonight and I told her I didn’t think she would. Kathy left for shopping soon after we had talked giving me another kiss and telling me not to forget to take my pills tonight.

Kathy was gone for several hours when I herd a knock at the front door and figured it was Kathy and maybe she forgot her house keys. When I opened the door, David was standing there with a big grin on his face and a case of beer in his hands. David said he knew he was early and said he had a present for me. David stepped in as I shut the door behind the big guy. David was a massive looking guy with arms about the size of my legs that bulged out with muscles everywhere. Kathy had said he was a boxer or had been one in the past and he looked like he lifted weights on a regular basis to stay this big. Besides he looked like he was around 6'5" tall or more.

After putting th case of beer in the refrigerator, we both sat down in the living room with a beer and I waited for David to speak first. David said I must be a really good friend of Kathy’s to let her stay here and I just shook my head as he talked. David said he had a long talk with Kathy about me on Monday and she told him everything about me. I swallowed hard wondering what David was going to say next.

David said that he had wondered why a nice looking guy like me didn’t try and hit on her while she was living in the same house as me. David went on to say that Kathy explained that I was impotent and we had a platonic relationship.

David and I must have talked for more than two hours while he kept bringing out more beer for me to *******. I think I was on my sixth beer when Kathy walked through the front door. David motioned for Kathy to come to him as I sat and watched my wife walk over and lean down and kiss David on the lips. David had been drinking as much as I was so he also grabbed her ass and gave it a little squeeze. David reached up and pulled my wife down onto his lap like she was a little rag doll. As Kathy sat on his lap, David had reached his left arm around my wife’s waist and cupped her tit in his hand and started to gently squeeze it in his giant hand.

David laughed while looking over at me and said that I didn’t know what I was missing out on here and gave my wife a long passionate kiss. David asked Kathy what she had gone shopping for today and she told him it was something special for her to wear tonight for him and David laughed again and said that he really would like to see her model it for him.

Kathy was reluctant to model whatever it was she bought as she told David she didn’t want to model it with me sitting in the same room. David reassured Kathy that we were all friends here and David mentioned that my being impotent would mean I wouldn’t be of any threat to her. David squeezed her tit again and told my wife she was safe with him around and kissed her again.

Kathy walked into the bedroom carrying her bags while David and I waited for her to return and model what she had bought today. Thirty minutes had passed and I was beginning to wonder if my wife were going to come back out when I herd the bedroom door open and the sound of high heels walking across the wooded floor.

Kathy walked toward us into the room and she looked absolutely stunning wearing a complete ensemble in black. She was wearing a half bra that cupped her firm tits around the bottom leaving her nipples exposed and pointing straight out. A matching black garter belt which highlighted Kathy’s tiny waist and made her hips flare out with gold snaps that held up a pair of nude stocks and a pair of red heels which highlighted her beautiful red hair. Kathy had applied makeup and she smelled like roses as she walked into the room slowly spinning around giving us both a good view.

As Kathy turned around I could see how round her cute little round ass looked as David reached out and turned my wife around to face me. David held my wife by the hips and reached around to stroke Kathy’s shaved pussy mound and asked me if I ever saw such a smooth shave before in my life. David had ******* as much as I had and spoke a little freely as he pulled my wife onto his lap lowering his head down to suck on my wife’s exposed tits. David than kissed my wife and they didn’t break that kiss for more than five minutes as I just sat there and watched his hands spreading my wife’s legs and running his hand between hr thighs to play with her bare pussy.

Kathy pulled herself up just long enough for David to stand up and she unbuckled his pants and they feel to the floor. David stepped out of his pants and kicking his shoes off at the same time as my wife unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his big shoulders.

David stood there with only his socks on as my wife got to her knee’s and started to suck on his massive cock. I was surprised how my wife was reacting to David because she didn’t seem to care that I was sitting a few feet from them in the same room.

David’s hands were now in my wife’s red hair playing with its long length as Kathy continued to suck on his cock. David moaned and looked over at me and told me how well she could suck cock. David told me to watch how he took control and told Kathy to stop for a second and look up. Kathy stopped what she was doing but kept a hold on his cock with her right hand as David cleared his throat as if he were going to spit and told Kathy to open her mouth. As Kathy’s tilted her head up and opened her mouth as wide as she could, David spit a huge glob of spit aiming it for Kathy’s mouth and it went right in. David whispered to my wife to swallow it and keep sucking his cock.

David looked over at me and smiling and asked me how I liked the show so far? I cracked a smile as I continued to watch my wife give herself totally to this big black stud. David broke away from my wife’s sucking for a moment as he lowered himself to the floor and laid down on the carpet and told Kathy to sit on his face.

Kathy climbed up on top of the big guy and positioned herself directly above his face and David dove in and started to suck on her pussy. Kathy started to move her little ass all around David’s tongue while holding onto his hair and pushing herself down onto his working tongue. David had reached up and was now massaging my wife’s tits as he continued to suck on her pussy.

Kathy was moaning now and I knew she was getting ready to cum because I could see her body starting to tremble as David kept working his tongue around her pussy. Kathy let out a load yell ass she pushed her ass down on David’s face rotating her hips as she had her orgasm. David kept working on her pussy holding my wife down on his face.

David broke away from my wife’s pussy just enough to tell me to come close because he wanted me to do a big favor for him and went back to licking Kathy’s pussy. I stepped closer and got down next to them on the floor when David broke free again and said he wanted me to grab a condom from his pants, so I crawled over and reached inside and grabbed one of many of the condoms David had tucked in his pocket and crawled back over toward them on the floor and started to hand it to him.

David stopped sucking on my wife again and told me he knew I wasn’t gay or anything but would I mind placing the condom on his cock while he kept Kathy nice and wet. David looked over at me for a second and said he trusted me to do a good job so little Kathy here wouldn’t get knocked up tonight with a black kid. David laughed again and said at least not tonight and went back to sucking on Kathy’s pussy.

I was so close to my wife at this point I could see David’s hands as they continued to play and squeeze her tits focusing on pinching her nipples and twisting them as she moaned and held his hands in place.

My hands were shaking as I unwrapped the condom and bent down closer to David’s cock. I’d never been this close to another mans cock before let alone a black one. I unrolled the condom enough to place it on the head of his cock thinking that it wasn’t going to fit. David’s cock had to be a good 10 inches long and about as thick as my wrist. I could see the veins all the way up from the base to its massive head as I placed the condom over the head and started to unroll it. I couldn’t help but touch his cock as I worked the condom down over his shaft until I had unrolled the entire condom and only half of his huge shaft was covered.

I couldn’t see how my wife could take such a huge cock inside her tiny little pussy without getting hurt. David broke away from sucking on Kathy’s pussy again and told me to take me hand and bring my finger toward Kathy’s pussy and get them wet enough to rub on his cock to make it wet. I moved my hand closer until I could feel Kathy’s pussy which was dripping from her orgasm and David’s saliva and got my fingers as wet as possible and rubbed them around on David’s stiff meat.

David started to move my wife’s body up from his face and slid her back toward his shaft. David said he wanted me to give him a hand guiding it inside her as he moved my wife up and into position above his shaft. I reached out and placed my hand on his cock and waited for David to start lowering my wife onto his meat. David started to lower Kathy and her pussy was now within an inch above his cock. I reached under her ass and parted her labia as David lowered her a little more and the head fit into place as my wife wiggled her bottom around to help his cock find its home.

David pushed his body up a little as the head of his cock popped inside my wife. Kathy kept rotating her hips as David worked more of his big cock inside my wife. I just sat on the floor staring at the whole show that was playing out right next to me. I guess the drinks I had this afternoon helped ease the tension.

David now had his hands on my wife’s ass and started to bounce her slowly up and down his cock as she rotated her ass in little circular motions. David looked over at me and said she was squeezing her pussy around his cock right now and wished I could feel it.

I could see my wife’s pussy as it stretched itself around David’s massive cock trying to pull it inside her even more. As close as I was sitting, I could hear the suction sounds Kathy’s pussy made as his cock entered her pussy.

David said he couldn’t wait much longer to spew his load and wanted to turn Kathy over onto her back and I moved out of the way as he rolled himself over without dislodging himself from my wife.

David started to fuck my wife with faster strokes as Kathy pushed her pussy up to meet his downward strokes. Kathy was yelling now for David to give it to her deep and hard and now had her legs wrapped around David with her heels touching his ass.

David started to fuck my wife faster as he let out a load yell that he was going to cum. Kath started to tremble again and started to have another orgasm as David shot his thick load into the condom driving his cock into my wife one final thrust and held it inside her.

They lay there motionless for several minutes until David started to pull out of my wife. I watched close as his cock made its way back out of my wife like a giant snake. The head of David’s cock came out with a plop and I could see that the condom broke again because the head of David’s cock was naked and wet from his seed.

I motioned for David that the condom was broke and he yelled out, “fuck, not again!” David sat up holding my wife’s legs high in the air and asked me if I would get a towel. I rushed into the bathroom grabbing a towel and running back into the room so my wife could get up and use a douche. David took the towel and placed it under my wife’s ass and said he wanted to protect the carpet from being stained.

David motioned for me to come closer so he could whisper in my ear and say, “maybe she will be getting a black baby tonight” and he laughed at his remark. David told me to take a look inside Kathy’s pussy because he was proud of how much sperm he had shot inside of it. David was still holding Kathy’s legs in the air and I mentioned to him that he should let her go to the bathroom and douche and David said that wouldn’t be any fun. David let Kathy’s legs down anyway and she walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

David patted my back and asked me how I liked watching the show and I just nodded my head in approval. David started to peel the broken condom off his cock and said he didn’t think he was going to use them because they just broke anyway. David said that if Kathy wants to fuck than she was going to have to depend on that douche bag from now on.

David laughed again and told me that many of the white women he had fucked over the years fantasized of getting knocked up by a black man. David went on to tell me that if Kathy was one of those white women that had that secret fantasy than he would be sure to plant that seed.

David told me he wasn’t finished with her tonight because after they went out to dinner he was bringing her back here to fuck again and said he would just keep her little white ass in bed with him all night and leaned over toward me and say he wanted me to get rid of the douche bag. David said in a firm voice that he didn’t want to come back here after dinner and see that douche bag hanging in the bathroom and expected me to get rid of it and patted my back again.

David went on to tell me he was starting to have feelings for Kathy already and he knew she must be a burden on me having her stay at my house and told me not to worry and we would form a team and work together getting Kathy moved out of my house.

David said that my first job would be to through her contraceptives’ away if she were using any and told me not to forget the bag. David told me he would make sure Kathy got enough to ******* tonight and it would make her forget about using anything to clean out her little white pussy from all that nasty black baby making seed old black snake here is going to pump into her belly tonight.

David than laughed and pointed at his cock and said to let the old black snake here do its job tonight. David started to laugh again and asked me how I would like to see Kathy with a big belly. David said he would let me take a picture of Kathy once her belly got huge and I could show my college buddy’s and warn them to watch out for those black snakes.

Just as David finished that sentence, Kathy walked out of the bathroom wearing a green low-cut dress with heels. David didn’t say anything else but got up and walked toward the bathroom picking up his clothes on the way and winked back at me as he disappeared into the bathroom.

Kathy sat down on the sofa and motioned for me to come sit next to her before David returned from the bathroom. Kathy gave me a kiss firmly on the lips telling me how much she loved me and thanking me again for letting her has a lover.

I told Kathy I had to tell her something and wanted to whisper in her ear so David wouldn’t hear us. Kathy leaned close and I told her that David wanted to get her pregnant with a black baby so she would move out with him.

Kathy moved away and looked at me straight in the eye’s and said she thought I wouldn’t be as jealous this time about David and wanted me to stop making up these ridiculous stories. Kathy asked me if I had taken my Valium and I told her I forgot. Kathy got up and walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of water and brought it over to me along with a pill and told me to take it now.

I took the pill and swallowed it with water as David walked back into the room and asked what was wrong with me and did I have a headache as he laughed. David asked Kathy if she were taking good care of him and she answered that she was trying to get me to relax David leaned over and told me I should try and wack myself off tonight while they were out because it might relieve some pressure and patted my shoulder as he walked away taking Kathy by the hand as they both walked out the front door.

Once their car had backed out of the drive I made my way into the bathroom and looked for the douche bag. I looked around but couldn’t see it hanging anyway and finally found it under the sink cabinet along with the rinse that Kathy’s uses to clean herself out with after sex.

I picked everything up and took it out to the garage and placed everything at the bottom of the trash making sure it was completely out of sight. I didn’t have much of a choice right now other than doing what David had asked. This was a big guy that could do great bodily harm to someone if he so choices.

I was going to have to find some other way to warn my wife about David tonight and thought maybe I could call her on her cell phone but she might hang up on me thinking I was just telling stories again. I really wished she had told David the truth about us.

I walked back into the house thinking about how I could warn Kathy or keep them from having sex tonight. I thought that might be just the thought I was looking for. Maybe I could talk to them most of the night once they returned from dinner and at least it would give me a little time before I could figure out something else.

The Valium I took was really making me feel tired and I had all of those beers tonight. If I was going to stay up late tonight I’d better take a short nap before they returned. I walked into the guests’ bedroom which was now mine as long as David was here and looked at the clock on the dresser. It was a little after three in the afternoon and I turned over and fell asleep.

I woke up around nine that evening feeling a little groggy after being asleep for almost six hours but it gave me a chance to sleep off those drinks I had this afternoon. I got up and walked into the bathroom to pee wondering when Kathy would be back with David tonight. My whole body felt very weak and I thought it might be the effect of the beer and the Valium I had taken this afternoon.

I walked out into the hall and past our bedroom and looked inside but nobody was here yet and continued to walk into the living room. My heart sank as I saw David on the sofa kissing Kathy with one arm around her back and massaging Kathy’s tits with his other hand.

Kathy broke the kiss once she saw me enter the room and said hi to me slurping her words as she spoke. Kathy’s voice sound a little silly as she told me that David was going to fuck her all night long tonight. Kathy got up breaking away from David’s grip and walked over toward me almost falling on her way to me.

Kathy put her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips and said, “don’t you get jealous tonight darling, David is only going to be fucking me tonight and I want you to behave for me.”

David laughed as he walked over toward Kathy and grabbed her around the waist and told me not to steal his woman away from him and that I had my chance. David’s hand lowered down over Kathy’s mound while his other hand cupped one of her tits in his big hand.

Kathy turned around and gave David a long kiss as she places her arms around his shoulders. David reached down now to cup her little ass in his hands. I couldn’t help but notice the contrast between the couple with David being as dark as he is and my wife had very pale white skin with her long red hair.

Kathy broke their kiss and turned around toward me and pointed shaking her finger telling me I was a bad boy standing there watching them kiss with her words sounding garbled as she spoke. Kathy kept looking at me and said she wanted me to take my medicine and go to bed so David could fuck her.

David looked at me while holding my wife from falling and said, “Now go do what the lady said and take whatever she wants you to take because the old black snake has a big job ahead of him tonight,” and winked as he spoke those last few words.

I walked over to the kitchen sink and poured a glass of water and took one of the Valium pills and swallowed it and looked back to see what they were doing. Kathy said I was a good boy again and put her arms back around David and started to kiss him again. David looked up at me while kissing my wife and said, “You had your little show this afternoon now get your ass in that bedroom.”

I walked past them toward the hallway as David gently sat my wife down on the sofa and told her he would be back in a minute and walked toward me. I wasn’t sure what he was going to do as he walked up fast behind me and put his arms around my shoulder.

David apologized for sounding so direct tonight but said I would understand how he felt about being alone with Kathy tonight. David also thanked me for getting rid of her douche bag and contraceptive’s today and patted my back.

David walked me toward the guest room with his arm around my shoulder and said, “If you want to see the old snake in action later I’ll crack the door open so you can take a peak inside.” David went on to say that he didn’t like to be bothered while making love to his woman and said things might get a little intense than what I saw this afternoon and if I couldn’t handle it to just go to bed and forget about it.

David opened the bedroom door for me as I stepped inside and looked back at his face. David said that old black snake here was going to busy putting a black baby in this woman tonight and told me to stay clear out of the way and winked as he shut the door behind him.

I didn’t want to take a chance by opening the bedroom door again because I knew that David meant business and decided I would wait a few minutes and walk through the bedroom doorway and look inside the window.

Once I waited for a short time, I walked outside and went around toward the living room doorway which faced the back yard. I could see Kathy setting on the sofa with another ******* in her hand while David was kneeing on the floor with one of Kathy’s feet raised up and kissing it as if he were worshiping her.

David reached over on the table next to the sofa and grabbed a bottle which looked like whisky and poured even more ******* into Kathy’s glass. David was keeping his word about Kathy not remembering to use her douche kit tonight. David put the bottle down and placed his hand around Kathy’s on the glass and tilted it up toward her mouth as if to ******* her to ******* the rest.

Once she had ******* every last drop of liquid, David put the glass on the end table and leaned over and started kissing my wife’s tits. Kathy had placed her hand on the back of David’s head while he slowly worked his way down toward her belly and down to her thigh’s.

David was looking up at my wife and telling her something but I couldn’t hear or understand what he was saying. David was still on his knee’s as he slowly patted Kathy’s belly with his big hand and started to rub his hand in little circles around her belly. David than grabbed one of Kathy’s tits and began to squeeze around the nipple as if he were trying to milk it. David was talking and laughing as he reached over with his free hand and picked up the glass and placed it under my wife’s titty and went back to what looked like a milking session.

Kathy was laughing and shaking her head back and forth as if to say no to David’s remark. David put the glass back down and leaned over to passionately kiss my wife on the lips. Kathy was trying to pull herself off the sofa and once up she tried to dance seductively around David but could hardly keep her balance as David pulled her back down onto his lap.

Kathy had placed her little hand around David’s massive cock and was now stroking him as David played with her titty’s. David had lifted Kathy up a little higher off of his lap so he could suck and kiss her tits.

Kathy now wiggled her way off David’s lap and worked her way down on the floor on her knee’s so she could suck on his cock. Kathy appeared so tiny kneeing on the floor in front of this big man. She wasted no time putting the head of his cock in her mouth and started to suck on him. Kathy was having a hard time keeping her balance even kneeing on the floor and I could see David holding her shoulder with his hand to keep her from falling over.

I watched David as he lay on his back on the sofa and lifted his legs back toward his chest so his ass was visible along with his giant cock and balls. Kathy moved into position behind David and starting to lick around his balls taking them into her mouth one at a time.

Kathy than lowered a little further down as she hung onto the sofa cushion to keep her balance and started to lick around David’s ass. David lifted up even more to give Kathy more access to the crack of his ass as I watched my wife’s head move down and seemed to be running her tongue along the very crack of his anus.

David moved himself up and turned around so he could lean over the back of the sofa now and Kathy risen up so she could lick his ass in this position. David was holding the cheeks of his ass apart for my wife as she continued to lick him. This went on for several more minutes until David turned around and grabbed Kathy by the shoulders and stood her up on the floor in front of him.

I couldn’t hear what he was saying but seemed to be asking her a question because she was shaking her head up and down. David leaned over my wife and smacked her ass cheek pretty hard because I could see her body shake as his hand hit her. David did this several more times on both sides and when he was finished he grabbed a hold of both cheeks and squeezed them as hard as he could.

Once he lifted his hands away from Kathy’s ass I could see the red marks on both sides he had left on them. David than made my wife knee in front of him and I could actually hear what he said next. He was asking Kathy whom she belonged to and I could see her looking up at him and appeared to be saying his name. David lowered his head and kissed her on the lips. Although he was hurting my wife, he was very rough on her. With as much as Kathy had to ******* tonight I don’t think my wife even knew what was going on.

David sat my wife back down on the sofa and started to walk my way toward the doorway and I started to back off not wanting to be seen. David closed the blinds on the door and I couldn’t see anything that was now going on in the room. So I walked back into the house to the guests’ bedroom and waited a few minutes until I could figure out another way to watch what was going on.

A few minutes went by and I could now hear my wife screaming for David to fuck her harder. Her voice seemed very loud now as I herd her moaning for David not to stop. David must have been fucking my wife quite intense with al the sounds coming from that room.

Than everything seemed to get really quit for a few minutes until I could now hear them in the master bedroom. I decided to walk out into the hall because David said he would leave the door open and see if he really did.

Once in the hallway I noticed a light coming from the master bedroom, David had kept his word about leaving the door open. I slowly walked toward the door and looked inside and saw that David was already fucking my wife on her back. I could see his thick cock slicing in and out of her tight pussy. David’s cock was bare this time and I could see my wife’s pussy juice coating his cock and the lips of her pussy would disappear each time David thrust in and would stretch back out with each outward stroke he made.

Kathy had her arms around David’s neck holding his face near hers with her slim legs wrapped around touching his ass. I could hear David making grunting sounds as he rammed his cock inside her. David said that he was going to cum again and his pace got faster and David yelled out he was shooting his load. David started to slow down again but his cock remained hard.

David finally stopped and held himself very still inside my wife for what seemed like several minutes until he slowly pulled himself out of her with a plop. Kathy’s pussy was gapping open from the extreme stretching she was getting tonight. David told her he needed to take a ten minute break and would fuck her again.

Kathy lay on the bed as David slid a pillow under her ass and said to lay still. Kathy didn’t budge an inch as David got up off the bed and noticed me standing in the doorway and walked toward me.

David opened the door and walked out smiling and said he had pumped two loads of cum inside her tonight already. David told me to look in the bedroom and told me to look at the little woman on the bed. David said she was his now and that he stretched her pussy out so much tonight that she wouldn’t even look at any of those white college friends of mine anymore.

David said he liked to give a woman what she wants and right now he was working on getting what he wanted. I asked him if he meant some white pussy and he laughed. David said that was part of it but always wanted a relationship with an attractive white woman and what he really wanted most was a *******.

David laughed again and said we made a great team referring to myself and him. David thanked me again for doing my part and told me he got a good start in doing his part and now the little woman on the bed was helping out by doing her part. David pointed out to me that he had Kathy’s ass propped up to hold his seed in her belly.

David went on to tell me what a good fuck Kathy was and how well she squeezed his cock. David said that Kathy would tighten up so much he thought she was going to pull his cock off and laughed. David was talking to me like we were buddies and the next thing he did was lean over and he asked me if I knew when the last time Kathy got any dick? I told David I wasn’t really sure and his reply was that it must have been a long time because she felt like a virgin.

David’s next question was really a shocker when he asked me if I had a camera and I told him I did. David asked me to go and get it and bring it into the room because he wanted me to get some pictures of Kathy the night she got knocked up. I went and retrieved my digital camera and David was waiting on the bed and holding Kathy’s pussy wide open for me.

David told me to get some closeup shots of his cum inside her pussy. Kathy was laying back on the bed with her eyes’ closed. She had so much to ******* tonight that she was really out of it. I got close and focused the camera and snapped the first picture. I could see the large pool of seed that was still inside my wife’s pussy.

David laughed as he sat close to Kathy’s ass on the bed spreading his legs and told me to get a shot of him laying next to Kathy. David’s cock was hard again and he told me to be sure I got his black snake in the picture. David told me that he wanted me to set in the chair in the corner and take some pictures of them fucking later tonight but I had to be quite. David got up and walked next to me and whispered that once Kathy’s belly started growing that he wanted me to take pictures of her belly every month until the baby was born. I just smiled as David backed me up toward the chair and told me to be very quite if I wanted to stay here.

Kathy was almost asleep as David climbed into the bed next to her and gently kissed her lips. David worked his way down her neck toward her tits and started to suck on Kathy’s nipples as my wife started to respond as David nibbled on her nipples. Kathy started to rub David’s hair and lifted one of her legs as if to tell David she wanted to be fucked again.

David moved into position above my wife and took a hold of her little ass and slid the pillow away as he started to guide his stiff cock toward the opening of my wife’s pussy. David was kissing my wife again as he reached down and rubbed the head of his cock in my wife’s pussy slit and started to push himself slowly into her.

I never saw any of the sperm that was puddled inside her pussy leak out so David was entering my wife again with his last load still deep inside her. David kept moving in and out of her pussy until he had four or five inches inside her. I could hear Kathy’s pussy now as David pushed himself deeper inside her. Kathy’s pussy was making sounds like someone using a plumber’s plunger.

David was driving himself in slow even strokes and had full control as my wife started to move her hips up to meet each stroke. Kathy was kissing David back now very passionately and running her hands around David’s back. I could see my wife’s nails digging into David’s skin leaving little red marks as he kept fucking my wife.

David moved his body up above my wife with his arms as my wife started to grind her hips even more trying to pull David deeper inside her pussy. The sounds coming from my wife’s pussy were load slurping sounds and when David pulled all the way out I could see the last load of sperm coating his cock and when her drove himself all the way back inside, my wife’s face had an extreme expression of pleasure on it.

David turned his head around and made an expression that told me he wanted me to take some pictures. I got up at the end of the bed and aimed my camera at his cock entering my wife and snapped a picture. I was able to get a couple more shots from the side of David’s cock as it sliced into Kathy’s pussy.

I couldn’t believe I was standing here in the same bedroom watching my wife getting herself fucked by this black man when all of a sudden I herd her voice as she asks David what I was doing here in the room.

David told Kathy that I came in to see if everything was all right as he continued to fuck her not even missing a stroke. Kathy whispered to David and said to watch me because I was jealous. Kathy whispered something else to David but I couldn’t hear what was said until David turned around and looked at me and said to go take my Valium and go back to your room. David went back to fucking my wife as he began kissing her on the lips again. I walked out of the room leaving them fucking as I headed for the kitchen.

Instead of taking another Valium I sat on the sofa and I could hear them in the bedroom fucking as my wife screamed out again that she was going to cum. Looking on the floor, I could see all of the clothes they discarded around the living room including David’s pants. I leaned over and picked them up and could feel his wallet and decided to take a look inside.

Unfolding the wallet I noticed his drivers licence and a few credit cards. Flipping through the section for pictures I saw what must have been one of his parents. I turned to the next page and there was a picture of a white blonde woman with David and a little biracial girl about five.

This must be his baby and girlfriend because Kathy had said he had never been married before. I remembered David telling me this evening that he wanted a *******. I flipped another page over and found another picture of the same woman that appeared to be several months pregnant. There were more pictures underneath this one so I pulled them out and couldn’t believe what I found.

There were more that had the same woman pregnant with a smaller belly and one picture had David on top of her with his cock fully embedded inside her and the last one was a shot of her pussy full of sperm. I than found a picture of the same woman standing by herself at a club I recognized in town.

I started putting these pictures back into the wallet and noticed there was one more sleeve. I turned the sleeve over and the next picture was my wife standing alone at the same club in almost the same spot. This picture must have been just taken within the last week.

I wanted to show these pictures to Kathy but I knew that David would miss them if I took them out. I wondered who the other woman in the photo’s could be. She had to live around here in town if the picture was taken at the club.

It seemed that David like to keep a photo record of meeting a woman and getting them knocked up. I put everything back as I found them and placed the wallet back in David’s pants not wanting to get caught.

I got up and walked past the bedroom and David was fucking Kathy doggie style now standing up on the side of the bed. My wife was pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts. Kathy wouldn’t be able to walk by the end of the night the way she was getting fucked.

I walked back into the living room and sat on the sofa thinking about the photo’s I found in the wallet. It seemed like David had them as some sort of trophy and wanted proof of impregnating different white women. I could still hear them in the bedroom fucking as I feel asleep on the sofa.

I woke up the next morning and could see the sun shining in between the blinds David had shut last night. I was still laying on the sofa and the house was very quite and I wondered if my wife and David were still asleep.

Looking around the kitchen I noticed three empty whisky bottles setting on the counter plus the one here on the end table. Kathy could hardly stand on her feet last night and I'm sure David wanted her ******* enough to do what he wanted to her.

I couldn't wait to tell Kathy about the pictures I found in David's wallet last night but would have to wait until David wasn't around to tell her.

I got up and walked toward the bedroom and looked inside the room and I could see both my wife and David laying on their side. They were both still asleep and David had his arm around my wife and Kathy had her ass pushed back against David and looking closer I could see David's cock embedded inside my wife's pussy. They actually feel asleep with his cock planted inside her last night or this morning.

I decided to take a shower and let them sleep or fuck because they may have been up most of the night and I wanted my wife to sober up before I talked with her. After finishing my shower I dressed and wanted to make some coffee and when I walked past the bedroom again my wife was sitting on David riding his cock. They were getting either an early start or a late finish this morning and just walked past into the kitchen to make the coffee.

I was sitting on the sofa when my wife walked out wearing a robe and went straight for the coffee. I asked her where David was and she told me he was in the shower. Getting her coffee, Kathy made her way next to me and sat down giving me a kiss on the cheek. Kathy smelled of sex and I could also still smell the ******* on her breath.

I knew I had to tell Kathy about David and didn't have much time before he would be finished taking a shower. I told Kathy what David wanted me to do yesterday with her douche kit and I had found pictures in his wallet of another woman with a baby. Kathy looked at me and said that David told her he had a ******* who was five years old but never married her mom.

I thought that at least he told her the truth about this other woman. I went on to tell Kathy how I had found a few pictures of the same pregnant woman and Kathy answered saying that a lot of men take pictures of their wife or girlfriend when they are pregnant. Than I told her about the pictures of David having sex with the woman and her answer was that men do that too. At this point I didn't want to mention finding the picture of her in his wallet taken at the same club. I thought I'd save that for a later time until I could find out more about David.

Kathy asked me about the douche kit and I repeated what I had told her and she just looked at me in disbelief. Kathy wanted to know why I was still jealous of David coming here after we had made our agreement.

Kathy wanted to know exactly what I thought was going to happen when she took a lover with all my blessing. Kathy said that she really liked David and he gave her the sexual satisfaction she wanted for many months. Kathy hugged me as she continued to tell me how much she loved me but if we were going to continue our relationship than I had to be completely honest with her.

Kathy said that I should treat David as a friend and I should be thankful that he is here with her and she was not having an affair behind my back. I asked Kathy again about the douche kit and she blamed me for trying to start up something that wasn't true. Kathy than told me that David said he was taking a new kind of male contraceptive and she didn't have to worry about becoming pregnant. I told Kathy everything that David said to me about wanting a baby boy and a relationship with an attractive white woman.

Kathy said David told her the same thing but I was twisting everything around again and if I were trying to get her not to see David again that it wasn't going to work. Kathy said I was the one that brought up the idea of a lover and she wasn't going to let me back out of it now that she had found one.

I told Kathy to tell David she was married to me and I would be happy. Kathy looked me straight in the face and asked me if I were crazy because David was an ex-boxer and he had told her stories about guys that tried to do things to him but didn't go into any detail of what had happened and she didn't know what he could possibly do if he found out now.

Kathy put down her coffee and put her hands on my shoulders and said that once she has seen David for several months I won't even give it a second thought. He will be just another man that comes to the house for sex as we agreed. Everything else will still be the same between us except David will supply the sex as we agreed.

Kathy hugged me and told me she felt sexually frustrated for a long time and how good it feels to have a man around that can give her the sexual satisfaction she needed. Kathy went further by telling me that David was going to stay here for the next couple weeks because she had some catching up to do sexually. David told her he actually felt sorry for me when she told him I was impotent and was the reason why he had let me watch last night.

Right when Kathy finished that last sentence, David walked in the room laughing and telling me again that I was trying to steal his woman away from him. David sat down on the other side of Kathy and kissed her lips while parting her robe and placing his hand on her titty's. They were red with bit marks all around the nipples leading right up to Kathy's neck. Now I know why she was trying to keep it pulled shut around me this morning. David slipped his hand down between Kathy's legs and rubbed her pussy mound which was also all red from all the fucking they did last night.

Kathy got up and walked out to take a shower and left me sitting with David on the sofa. I thought I'd try and ask David a couple questions myself and see how he would answer them. I asked David what he planed to tell Kathy about her douche kit missing. He told me not to worry about that because he had taken care of that problem. I asked him what he had meant and David's reply was that he had told her he was taking something and she wouldn't get pregnant.

I told David that he lied to Kathy and he said it was just a little lie that wouldn't hurt because white women like Kathy have this deep dark secret about getting pregnant by a black man. David said that they all act like they don't want to get pregnant, but deep down they really do want it but act like they are afraid. David said he had to slowly ease it into them and laughed and mentioned like he did last night.

David said that once Kathy does find out she is pregnant with his baby that the shock will be over and she won't be afraid to have the kid. David laughed again and said he had cum eight times last night inside Kathy's pussy and he was planning to fuck her many times over the next two weeks.

I gave David a couple of scenario's about Kathy and wanted to know what he would think if Kathy were married or separated from her husband or had an old boyfriend that wanted to come back into her life and what would his thoughts were.

David seemed to be thinking out those scenarios' before giving me a quick answer. David's first answer was that Kathy told him she wasn't married but if she were than there was something defiantly wrong in that marriage because after long communications with Kathy for several weeks on the internet and going out and spending time with her over the past few days that he learned enough about her to know that she was reaching out for something. David said his thoughts where the marriage wasn't very stable and didn't think Kathy would ever go back to it.

David laughed while moving and bending an arm in front of him and flexed his muscles and asked me if I thought he had any problem taking care of an old boyfriend or wimp husband if he were to show up here and laughed again.

David moved closer to me on the sofa and put his big arm around my shoulder and told me to listen because I might learn about relationships.

David said that he could tell that something was missing in Kathy's life and maybe that other person wasn't able to give her exactly what she needed. David asked Kathy last night he she were happy so far and if he had given her everything she was missing in life and she overwhelmingly told him yes. David said that was enough to convince him that Kathy was locked in and she belonged to him now.

I told David that nobody belongs to anyone and David just laughed and said it was a figure of speech and he realized what I was saying is true somewhat. David said he liked to treat women very special. You give them everything they want in a relationship and make them feel special.

David told me that once a woman has confidence in you than the rest comes easy. He said that women will turn around and give you 100% back in return and Kathy gave him every percent plus more last night.

David reached back in his pants and brought out his wallet and flicked through the pictures and showed me the picture of the blonde woman I saw last night. David said that woman was married when he met her but the relationship had turned sour and that when he came into her life she was a mess. David showed me the photo of him with the lady and little girl. David said this was his ******* and she was five years old now. He said that her mom didn't want to get married because she wanted to go to law school which was something her husband wouldn't let her do.

I asked him if he saw his ******* and he said even though she moved out of state that he visits her several times a year and pays for all her support. David told me she didn't want to have any more ******* for a while and wanted to try for a *******. I brought up the fact that he told Kathy he was taking something for her not to get pregnant. David looked over at me and said I was right and he would have to tell the truth to Kathy tonight. What if she were pregnant with your baby now against her will I asked him. David said that if Kathy feels for him like he suspects than she will be a happy woman when she finds out.

Kathy walked into the room wearing a short red dress with red high heels and sat down next to David on the sofa. David put his arm around Kathy and kissed her on the lips and told Kathy she looked beautiful. Kathy looked over at me and asked me what I was going to do today while they were gone, I came back with a bold answer and asked Kathy why she and David didn't just stay here and fuck all day while I went out.

Kathy stared straight at me with a look that could ******* while David laughed and said he and Kathy had a date to go meet his family today. David put his hand on my back and said maybe tonight and laughed again as they both got up and walked toward the front door. David had his arm around Kathy's waist as she looked back at me and said."Oh by the way, I don't need the douche kit any longer."

The door slammed shut leaving me sitting there wondering if Kathy had meant that she thought David was safe or was she just mad and getting me back for what I just said to them.

I decided to go out myself and spent most of the day at the beach thinking about things David said to me and how twisted some of his views were on women. Maybe I would try a different approach with Kathy and let her think I felt completely comfortable with David being around. I also wanted to make an appointment with my doctor this week about my impotency problem and would mention to him about my erection the other night.

Walking back to my car along the boardwalk I noticed an interracial couple kissing at an open bar. They were sitting at a table and the black guy was holding the woman tight as they kissed. As I walked closer, I could see one of his hands beneath the table rubbing her thigh.

The woman had on a red dress like Kathy's and as I walked closer I was stunned to see it was Kathy and David. David had changed clothes and wore sunglasses and kept kissing Kathy while I kept walking past them hoping they wouldn't see me.

Later that evening I was home laying on the bed thinking about the events that had conspired over the last several days. Kathy and David seemed closer than I would have expected for such a short period of time. Kathy must have gone into more detail about her life to David when they corresponded on the internet for several weeks.

My wife and David arrived at the house around eight that evening, and David was carrying two suit cases in his hands. David saw me sitting on the sofa and walked toward me and said hello and told me he had bought enough things to wear over the next couple of weeks and that Kathy said I wouldn't mind.

David said he brought something for me and sat the bags down and opened one of the cases. David handed me several bottles containing pills which were all marked as some sort of herbs. David said these would help me with my impotency problem and wanted me to give them a try. David told me that Kathy was worried about me and he decided to try and help out.

I sat the bottles down on the table as Kathy told David to bring his things into the bedroom and she would show him where they go. David followed my wife into the bedroom with his stuff while I examined the bottles of pills. Kathy walked back into the room several minutes later wearing only a pair of thongs and dashed past me heading for the kitchen while her titty's bounced around. Kathy grabbed something out of the refrigerator and started to dash back but not before stopping briefly to give me a kiss on my forehead before making her way back into the bedroom.

Within minutes I could hear both of them laughing and playing around until Kathy came screaming out of the bedroom completely naked and running toward me on the sofa. Kathy was yelling and laughing at the same time telling me to hide her from David. Kathy had jumped onto the sofa right next to me and was holing onto my arm as David came running out with a jar in his hands. Kathy screamed to me not to let David do it to her.

Kathy was cuddled up close to me on the sofa and as David approached I could see he had a jar of honey in his hand. David set the jar down on the end table and reached over and grabbed my wife by the hips and pulled her down on the sofa laying her on the back. David told me to hold her arms as he grabbed the jar of honey.

Kathy's head was resting on my lap as while holding her arms down while she kicked her legs around trying to keep David from spreading them apart. David finally was able to take a hold of Kathy's legs with one hand and held them in the air together lifting them up high enough where Kathy's pussy was exposed to him. David reached over with his free hand and grabbed the spoon inside the jar and brought out a glob of honey and slowly rubbed it around Kathy's pussy mound making sure some went inside the crack.

Kathy was still screaming as David put the spoon down and told Kathy that she was going to love this. David kneeled down and grabbed both of Kathy's feet and pulled her legs apart while lowering his head to her pussy and stated to lick the honey.

Kathy's screams for David to stop turned into moans of pleasure as she started to rotate her hips around and push her pussy up toward David's tongue. David was working his tongue inside her pussy as Kathy's started to buck her hips up in pleasure. I let go of my wife's arms as she placed her hands on the back of David's head telling him his tongue felt so good inside her. David stopped for a few seconds and took the spoon with more honey and placed little dabs around Kathy's titty's and moved up to lick it off.

David took each glob inside his mouth eating every last drop of honey he had poured onto my wife's tits. David wasn't shy about asking Kathy in front of me if she wanted more and Kathy's reply was yes. I didn't have to hold her down any longer as David placed another dab of honey around Kathy's pussy lips working the spoon inside and went back down to eat it out of her.

Kathy was moaning loud now as she arched her hips up and tried pulling David up on top of her. Kathy's head was still resting in my lap as David moved himself up on top of Kathy and bent down to kiss her. I could feel the weight of David's head as he kissed my wife running his tongue deep inside her mouth.

David sat back up long enough to grab the spoon full of honey and put it some into his mouth and lowered himself back down. My wife and David lips were locked as I imagined David was spiting the honey into her mouth. Kathy broke the kiss and told David to fuck her, and she couldn't wait any longer. David reached down and guided his massive cock to the entrance of my wife's pussy and pushed forward. I could feel my wife stiffen up as the head of David's cock lodged itself inside her.

I felt like a peace of furniture because either one of them seemed to care I was right next to them as David started to ease more of his cock inside Kathy. Kathy had pulled her legs back to give David better access to her pussy as he continued to push himself inside her.

They began to kiss again as my wife locked her legs around David's ass while her arms wrapped around as much of his broad back as she could. David started to thrust himself in and out of my wife's pussy and I could feel every jerk of her body when David pushed inside. Kathy broke the kiss and told David she loved his cock and told him to keep fucking her.

It seemed like the couple were putting on this show just for my benefit when I herd David ask my wife who's pussy that was he was fucking. My wife answered David back by telling him it was his pussy. David told her to speak loud because he couldn't hear what she had just said. Kathy moaned again as David picked up his pace and said tell me, "who's white pussy that is I'm fucking."

Kathy's reply was that it was his white pussy while she started to tremble and I knew she was going to have an orgasm anytime. Kathy let out a yell as her body started to shudder and jerking herself up into David's driving cock. David kept fucking my wife hard as Kathy had her orgasm digging her nails into David's back as she hit her peak.

David had raised himself creating more friction against my wife's clitoris as he placed his arms behind her legs to raise her ass off the sofa a little higher. I slid my body away from them as Kathy's head slipped off my lap and onto the sofa. I listened to my wife as she started to shout out to David and say, "fuck me harder, fuck my pussy hard." David continued to fuck my wife with such ******* that her ass jiggled each time he drove himself home.

Kathy was moaning louder now and saying, "Shoot your load into me Baby, I want to feel you fill me." David replied back saying, "I'm almost their darling, Daddy is going to shoot your belly full of seed." I couldn't help but notice that I was as hard as steel myself as I watched my wife get the ******* fucked out of her right in front of me.

David shouted out, "Here comes my seed baby, take it inside you." Kathy shouted out with another orgasm just as David's load shoot into her and they climaxed together. Their body's were sweating as David's body slowed down until he stopped holding himself deep inside my wife. David collapsed on top of my wife holding himself up enough not to crush her little body and looked toward me.

David started to laugh at me and I tried to figure out what was wrong as he said, "man your dick is rock hard in your pants." David laughed again and said, "All you needed was to watch a little interracial breeding to get that little guy up." Kathy tilted her head around to look at my pants too and said, "maybe he feels left out of the fun."

David laughed and said, "maybe we should let him join us for a little fun." David told me to take my clothes off which I didn't waste anytime getting out of them. My wife was laying still on the sofa still trying to catch her breath as David told her to grab a hold of me and give me a little pleasure.

I moved myself closer to the sofa and expected for David to move out of the way so I could get into position to fuck my wife. David laughed and said, "Not the pussy, your not going to get any of my pussy. Let Kathy give you a little head." I started to move close and Kathy tilted her head to the side and grabbed hold of my cock and started to suck on me.

It had been a very long time that I was able to achieve an erection for my wife as Kathy began to lick her tongue in little circles around my cock than placing the head inside her mouth. Kathy applied pressure using her tongue to stimulate the underside of my cock.

I looked back toward David and he still had his cock embedded inside my wife and started to slowly fuck her again as Kathy licked my cock. David had raised himself on his knee's and was holding Kathy's legs straight up as and slowly worked his cock in her pussy. Kathy sucked my cock and stopped for a few seconds as she moaned and seemed to be taking in the pleasure of getting fucked by David.

David's cock was making slushing sounds and I knew it was the sperm he had pumped into my wife just a few minutes ago. Kathy was doing her best to suck my cock but kept stopping as David worked his cock from side to side inside my wife.

David stopped suddenly and said to step around where he was and pulled his cock out of my wife. David said, "step in their old boy and give her a try." I couldn't believe he wanted me to take his place as I got up on the sofa and placed the head of my cock at Kathy's pussy. Kathy put her hand on my chest and rubbed the hair as I pushed forward. It had been almost two years since I was able to fuck my wife.

Unfortunately, Kathy's pussy had been stretched out by David's massive cock and she didn't feel tight as I once knew her to be. I fucked my wife for several minutes anyway because she felt so hot and wet. The wetness I was feeling was David's seed and I could see the thick white foam it formed around my cock.

David took a hold of my arm and said that was enough pussy and said to pull out before I shoot my load inside his woman. David grabbed my neck and pulled my head next to his and whispered, "That little belly gets filled by black seed only." David got back into position and continued to fuck my wife. I watched his cock inside my wife very close this time and cold saw how much it had to stretch to accommodate him. Yet, my cock felt very loose inside Kathy tonight.

Kathy started to motion for me to come close so she could suck on my cock but David stopped her and said, "He's going to have to go out now and find his own woman." I tried to get Kathy's attention by looking in the eye's but she was so occupied by David's thrusts that she just put her arms around him and locked her legs around his ass as they ignored me and continued to fuck

David turned his head for a moment and said, "sit down in the chair and jack yourself off until you can find a woman." I had to admit that I was so horny from watching them fuck I sat in the chair and beat myself off while watching them fuck.

I could hear David whispering to my wife and I don't think he knew that I could hear him. David asked my wife, "Does my big black cock feel better inside you than his little white dick." I could hear my wife's reply as she whispered back, "Yes, you're so much bigger." David whispered back and said, "Your white pussy feels so tight around my cock." David fucked Kathy for several more minutes until I herd him again, "Tell me to shoot my seed into your belly again." Kathy replied, "Yes, fill my belly with your black seed."

I was jerking myself off and started to cum as David shot his load of sperm inside my wife for the second time tonight. Mine shot off and hit the floor in front of me as I herd David grunt and flex his ass as the last of his seed emptied inside my wife's pussy.

David slowly got up off my wife and said he had to pee and walked out of the room leaving my wife and I sitting in the living room. I could see the sperm glistening on his cock as he walked toward the bathroom and shut the door. Kathy got up off the sofa and walked over toward me and sat on my lap and put her arms around me.

Kathy started to say something as her pussy made a fluttering sound as David's seed started to make its way out and ran down onto my leg. The largest portion of David's seed was thick and white and lay on my leg as more clear sperm ran out of Kathy's pussy.

Kathy laughed when her pussy made the noise and seeing David's load drip onto my leg. I put my arm around her anyway as Kathy gave me a kiss and said we would fuck when David was gone. I told Kathy that David planned on staying for at least two weeks and her reply was, "You'll just have to wait a little longer." Then Kathy got up before David came out and found her on my lap.

When my wife stood up I could see more of David's sperm drip out of her pussy and run down her legs. I took my underwear and wiped the glob off my leg as David stepped back into the room and put his arms around my wife and kissed her. David dropped his hand to Kathy's belly and patted it than gave her tit's a squeeze before she headed into the bathroom.

David sat down on the sofa and asked me how it felt getting my cock sucked tonight and a little white pussy and laughed. I just shook my head and agreed with what he had said to me. David said I had him scared for a while because he thought I was going to cum inside Kathy. David said, "Did you see all that sperm I shot into that woman's pussy tonight?" David than asked me, "Did you see her respond to me tonight, she wants to get knocked-up so bad I can feel it in my balls."

David told me to take a look at those pills he brought over because even though I was able to get hard tonight they might help me along in the future. Kathy walked back into the room still naked and started to sit next to David but he pulled her onto his lap and held her like she was a little baby. David bent his head down and started to nibble on Kathy's titty's giving them little bits as she giggled and shivered on his lap.

David looked over at me and said, "Goodnight my friend, I think we'll continue this in the bedroom. We have some black and white breeding to do tonight." David picked my wife up in his arms and carried my wife into the bedroom and shut the door.

Over the next two weeks the nights were pretty much the same old routine with David either fucking my wife out here in the living room or the bedroom depending on their mod. There were times when they spent the whole day playing around in the bedroom. I could see a few changes in both my wife and David which indicated they had become very close. Kathy hadn't even tried to sneak a kiss or a hug from me the last five or six days. David didn't let Kathy out of his sight very much anyway and if they weren't sitting together or laying together they were fucking together.

I had been taking some of the herbs David had given me over a couple weeks ago but I only was able to achieve an erection one other time. I'd put off seeing my doctor hoping maybe these pills might help me out and wanted to give them a little more time.

Both David and Kathy spent most of the day walking around the house in the nude. After all, what was the purpose of getting dressed if you were going to fuck all day long. This morning Kathy sat on the sofa and propped one of her legs up and I could see from my position on the chair that her pussy was now gapping open from all of the stretching it was receiving.

By this time my wife was very likely to be pregnant with David's fetus and for some reason I didn't care. Should I blame myself for granting my permission for my wife to date another man? I thought about what David had told me a couple weeks ago about some white women wanting to be impregnated by black men.

Could it be something psychological as a way to get back at a partner they felt has been inadequate as a lover or sort of revenge? I felt this was my revenge to say, see what you got yourself into and now what are you going to do about it? I was feeling betrayed by my wife by having this man stay at our house. Kathy didn't believe anything I tried to tell her about David trying to knock her up or did she?

My understanding in the first place was a mutual agreement and if either one of us felt uncomfortable than it would stop. Another thought came into my mind as I made a decision that I'd tell David we were married and just see what he does.

David walked out into the room and sat down across from me in the chair and said, "Good morning." I told David I had something I wanted to tell him that he should know about Kathy and me. Kathy walked into the room just as I was going to tell David we were married and sat down next to him on the sofa as David put his arm around her. This time I noticed Kathy was wearing her wedding and engagement rings and spoke out and said, "Kathy, your wearing your rings!" Kathy said, "Yes."

Kathy had tears in her eye's as she answered me as David took a hold of her hand. Kathy looked over at me and said, "I told David last night that we were married and the reasons why I wasn't honest with him from the beginning."

Kathy was holding back tears as David hugged my wife and kissed her forehead as Kathy started to cry. Kathy said she knew what she had done was wrong and didn't mean to hurt anyone. I responded by telling Kathy the only problem I had with the entire situation was the fact that she didn't tell David the truth from the very beginning.

David sat very quit but still held onto my wife as my wife looked back over at me and said, "I'm sorry I hurt you, when you gave me permission to find a lover I should have been honest with everyone from the beginning."

David whispered to Kathy and asked if she were going to be all right and she nodded her head and said she would be fine. David stood up and asked me to go with him and I followed him out the front door and to his car.

David drove to the park not saying a word and we got out and walked over to a bench and sat down. David said he was sorry the situation didn't work out differently and hoped I didn't have any bad feeling about him. I told David I realized he was coming into this without knowing the truth and I wasn't really blaming anyone.

David said, "Kathy told me last night she had very strong feeling for me and she felt she was in love with me." David went on to Say, "Kathy told me she had something very important to tell me and that's when she told me you guys were married." David than told me he told Kathy about not telling her the truth about being safe and that she might already be carrying his baby.

David turned and faced me and said, "I told Kathy that I would take care of the baby and even marry her if you decided to get a divorce from her." David told me that my wife told him she still loved me but the decision was going to be up to me. David said that Kathy mentioned I would never forgive her if she was pregnant by another man.

I told David I would have to think about the whole situation and said I loved my wife and knew she wanted children very bad but because of my problem we couldn't have them. I told David that Kathy problebly blamed me for that reason.

David told me that Kathy mentioned to him last night that we were going to adopt children but she always wanted to have her own. David said, "Do you remember the little talk about white women having a desire about getting pregnant from black men?" I answered David and said I remembered. David said, "She really wanted my baby because a couple times she spoke out and told me to give her a baby when we were fucking."David said he thought I should know the truth and I guess I wasn't prepared for that part of information he was telling me.

David said when we returned to the house that he would pack his things and leave. I hesitated for a moment before telling him he didn't have to leave. I told David that he could move his things into the guests' bedroom and I'd move my things back into mine. I said that we would work out the problems together since we were all part of the blame.

David agreed and we shook hands and I started to get up when David held onto me and said, "I didn't mean to break up your marriage or cause anyone any heartache and I want you to know I have very deep feelings for your wife so whatever you should decide on your part that I want you to know that your wife will be my priority." We both stood up and drove back to the house and there wasn't another word spoken along the way.

Once back we both went into our rooms and started to make the exchange right away. Kathy had been in the shower and came out while David was packing up his clothes and could hear them talking. I could see their reflection in a mirror in the hallway and saw that they were embracing and kissing for several minutes until David broke himself free and picked up his bags and came into my room. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room telling David I'd be right back for the rest of the clothes.

I walked into our room and Kathy was sitting on the bed folding a few items that belonged to David. I sat my things down and said I would take them to David because I had another trip to make. Kathy stood up and put her arms around me and said she was sorry for not being honest with David and to me for any pain she may have caused me.

I just shook my head and took David's things and walked back to bring the last of my stuff back into the room. David was still unpacking his things as I picked up the rest of my things and told him I'd see him in the front room later.

Back in the master bedroom I finished putting my things away when Kathy walked out of the bathroom. I could smell the perfume Kathy was wearing and turned around to see her wearing a green dress. Kathy walked up to me and put her arms around my waist and said, "I thought the three of us could go out and have a nice dinner and maybe go dancing afterward."

I was hesitant going out with them at first but told my wife it would be fine and I would change my clothes. Kathy said she would tell David and have him change into something else. I got changed while Kathy was in the room with David and could hear them talking as I got dressed. I couldn't see them in the mirror from this angle but it seemed to get very quit while I stood silent waiting for some words to be spoken. I could hear the sounds of kissing now and out of curiosity I slowly walked into the hall and walked toward the guest's room and could see their reflection in the dresser mirror.

My wife and David were locked in a passionate kiss and David had hiked my wife's dress up over her ass and was holding her cheeks in his hands as they kissed. They broke the kiss and David pushed my wife's dress back down so I slowly walked back to my room and turned to see my wife had followed me and said David was getting ready.

Kathy walked into the bathroom and I could see she was touching up her lipstick after kissing David in the other room. I could really see the compassion they had for one another and wondered if I still fit in my wife's life any longer.

We arrived at a nice club in town that served seafood and had a dancing at nine so we all ordered lobster and ate our meal without much being said other than comments about the food. After dinner we all sat around the table watching other people coming into the club as we had a few drinks.

We were all feeling good after several mixed drinks as David was the first one to speak breaking the ice. David looked over at Kathy and said, "Kathy, you know how I feel about you and I know how you feel about your husband and me. How would you like two men in your life?" David was feeling very good as he slurred those words but seemed to be speaking very seriously. David went on and said, "If you allow me to come into your life you wouldn't have to divorce your husband. The hubby would keep his little wife and we could fuck as much as we wanted. We could live like a big happy family."

Neither Kathy nor I made any comments to David's solution and thought he was joking or just had too much to *******. David looked at us and said, "Come on now, you both agreed she could take a lover." David kept going and said, "I could be Kathy's lover just like the two of you agreed and you both can go about your business just like it was before I entered the picture."

I was the first to give a response to David and said, "What it is you saying, you want to move in with us permanently and consider yourself Kathy's other husband?"Than I said, "That's illegal and sounds a little bazaar to me."

Kathy didn't say anything but sat and took everything in we were saying as David responded back by saying, "It would only be a little three-way agreement between us. The two of you would stay legally married and I would become Kathy's second husband but only between us."

Kathy finally answered as she slurred her words from the drinks and said, "Wow, two husbands would be a fantasy, why not think on it and enjoy the evening, who wants to dance with me?"Kathy stood up and waited for one of us to take her on the dance floor as David stood up and took her by the hand and lead her onto the floor.

They were on the floor with several other couples dancing to a fast song. I thought about what David had said and other than the fact of him wanting to move into our house the rest of the idea wasn't much more than what Kathy and I agreed upon in the first place. I thought about what David said about white women having the pregnancy fantasy and thought about my own fantasies.

I was the first person to bring up the idea of Kathy taking a lover and wondered if I could be turned on by the thought of another man fucking my wife? After all, I was able to have an erection a couple times while watching them fuck the past couple of weeks. Maybe there was more than just feeling sorry for my wife's sexual needs and really it's my desire to watch her with another man. Would I have thought differently about the situation if Kathy had told the truth to David in the first place?

How normal would it be with the three of us living as men and wife in the same house? How normal would it be anyway with Kathy keeping a lover on the side as I had first suggested? My thoughts went back to the first night that I even mentioned the idea to Kathy about a lover and remember the response she gave me like I was out of my mind.

It's settled, I was the one that brought the idea into our life so I would have to be the one to make the first move to decide about David staying with us. I looked up and saw David holding Kathy tight as they slow danced with several other couples on the floor.

We left the club around midnight without much being said about David's suggestion as the three of us went straight for the bedrooms. Kathy and I were in our rooms together for the first time in more than two weeks and David was in the guests' bedroom.

Kathy changed in the bathroom and I slipped my clothes off right along the side the bed and got into bed as my wife walked out of the bathroom in a short black nightie and turned the light off and got into bed with me.

I could smell both the ******* and her perfume as she put her arm around me and kissed me on the lips. Kathy told me she loved me and said good night as she turned around with her back facing me and started to fall asleep.

I lay there for several minutes until I put my hand on my wife's hip and ran my hand along down her thigh and back up and gently squeezed her ass. Kathy turned back around to face me and kissed me on the lips running her tongue inside my mouth. I lowered my head down and moved the nightie to the side and took her nipple into my mouth and sucked. Kathy was getting aroused as she held onto my head and pulled my head into her chest.

I actually felt myself starting to get an erection from the foreplay with my wife as I tilted my head back up to kiss her again. I had made the decision that I'd make the first move to accept David into our life.

I kissed Kathy on the lips again and whispered to her, "I want you to go into David's room and fuck him." I don't think Kathy really understood what I had just said to her as she continued to kiss my lips and I whispered again, "I want you to get up and go into David's room right now and let him fuck you." Kathy put her arm around my waist and I could see her eye's starring at me in the dim light as my words just sunk in.

I reassured my wife that it was all right and whispered again, "Honey, I want you to go and wake David up and pull your nightie up and sit on his cock and let him fuck you." I told her, "Its all right now, David is expecting you. Now go and fuck him." Kathy kissed me once more without saying a word and got up and left the room.

I suppose it wasn't any different from a married couple involved in old fashion wife swapping and I didn't consider my wife cheating on me because I just gave her my consent to fuck this man tonight. Only it felt different this time because we were both being honest about what we wanted.

Would our agreement really be that bazaar when you think of the large percentage of married people that cheat each year and the marriage ending in divorce?

I couldn't help but wonder what was going on in the next room with my wife and David at the moment. I still had an erection and started to stroke my cock wondering if my wife had done exactly what I said and sat on David's cock. There was only one way I would find out and that was to go and look for myself.

I slowly got out of bed not wanting them to hear me as I held onto my cock and walked out into the hall and slowly moved toward the bedroom doorway. The room was dark with only the moon light shining inside the window which gave me an advantage because the hall was pitch dark. I kept stroking my cock which was still hard and leaned across the doorway and looked inside.

I could hear movement on the bed and could see Kathy sitting on top of David moving slowly up and down. Even though the light was too dim to see his cock, I could hear the suction sounds it was making as he fucked my wife.

I started to jerk my cock more as I listened to the sounds of my wife riding David's cock. I could hear the moans my wife was making now as she was being fucked. I continued to jerk my cock until I felt I was ready to cum and slowed my pace because I wanted it to last awhile longer.

Taking another look I could see Kathy was still wearing the black nightie she had put on and David's hands had pulled it up while he gripped her hips. I could see Kathy's ass clearly now as she slid her ass back and forth with little rotating movements. I herd David's voice telling my wife to keep moving her ass around and that it felt good.

I could hear my wife as she bent down and kissed David's lips while there pace got a little faster. I started to stroke my own cock now as David started to increase his speed even more. Kathy yelled out that she was going to cum and David said, "Cum for me, cum on my black cock for me."

I was almost there myself as I herd David let out a yell that he was about to cum too. I could hear Kathy's voice telling David, "Cum inside me darling." Than David made a loud grunt as he shot his seed deep inside my wife while my own load shot off and hit the hallway wall.

After a few minutes I could only hear them kissing as I looked around the corner I saw my wife pulling off David and sitting on the edge of the bed. I decided I better go back to my room before they caught me out here.

I lay in our bed for several minutes until something unexpected happened next as my wife walked into the room still wearing the black nightie and got into bed with me. I turned toward my wife and she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and whispered, "Is that what you wanted honey?" I looked at my wife's eye's and whispered, "Did you ride David's cock and let him cum inside you?"

Kathy whispered back, "Yes, I was a naughty girl and David fucked my pussy with his big black cock and shot his seed inside me." Kathy continued and whispered, "Do you want to feel how wet my pussy is with his seed?"

I reached my hand down toward Kathy's bare pussy mound and felt around for her crack and inserted my finger inside her as she winched back with my touch and asked, "Can you feel it inside me?" I answered Kathy back saying yes and kissing her lips as I moved my finger around feeling the wetness from David's seed inside my wife.

Kathy started to grind her hips around as I played with her pussy and my wife told me to lay flat on my back as she moved herself up and climbed on top of me. I thought at first she was going to try and mount my cock which was actually hard at the moment but instead she climbed up toward my head and sat down with her pussy above my mouth and said, "I want you to lick my pussy for me." Kathy whispered, "Taste David's seed and lick it out for me."

I ran my tongue inside my wife's pussy and started to lick her pussy as she started to grind her hips around and push her pussy down onto my tongue. Kathy's pussy was wet and sticky with David's seed as my wife pushed herself down onto my face.

Kathy had reached back and took a hold of my cock in her hand and began to jerk it slowly as I licked her pussy. Kathy turned herself around now and bent down and took my cock inside her mouth and started to lick around the head as I continued to clean out her pussy. There was more of David's seed dripping out as I licked around Kathy's pussy lips taking each side in my mouth and gently pulling on it with my teeth.

Kathy began to suck the entire length of my cock inside her mouth moving her head around giving as much sensation and pleasure as possible. Kathy's little ass started to shake as I knew she was about to cum as I moved my tongue around in little circles and rubbing her clitoris giving her much stimulation as she screamed out that she was there.

Kathy trembled above my face as I shot my load into Kathy's mouth within seconds of the start of her orgasm. Kathy sucked on my cock until she had swallowed every last drop of cum I unloaded.

Kathy lay still for a moment before pulling herself up and around and laying next to me on the bed. Kathy placed her arm around me and whispered, "Did sucking my pussy with David's cum inside me turns you on?" I kissed Kathy on the lips and told it did turn me on licking her cum filled pussy.

Kathy kissed me again and said, "we'll have to do this more often from now on." Kathy said she loved me and I told her I loved her and both of us went to sleep.

What a brilliant story. I thought Kathy was going to leave her husband but it all ended well as he become her live in BBC lover and he become a black cum loving cuckold

Kathy lay still for a moment before pulling herself up and around and laying next to me on the bed. Kathy placed her arm around me and whispered, "Did sucking my pussy with David's cum inside me turns you on?" I kissed Kathy on the lips and told it did turn me on licking her cum filled pussy.

Kathy kissed me again and said, "we'll have to do this more often from now on." Kathy said she loved me and I told her I loved her and both of us went to sleep.
Great story. We stayed wet and hard through the whole story.

Back