Muslim Hotwives

Are there any Arab or Muslims interested in submitting to
"The People of the Book"?
If so let me know. I am double blessed. Peace with us.

Real Practicing Muslim HW from the middle east with Muslim husbands doesn’t exist… it would mean the end of their life…
seems u don't have any idea about it , with all due respect , what u saw in public not the same behind colsed doors not only in the muslim countries ...etc , everywhere there's a sercret life and lifestyle behind closed doors , i'm from morocco and i'm a partner of 2 local cpls and had many experiences so don't talk based on a wrong ideology , the same thing for other countries as algeria eygpte ...oman , jordan , uae .....qatar ...etc even in saudi arabia

I know this chick. That's Sethii whose actually Indian. She has a huge ass now but she's always had much love for BBCs.
Hey is she available hook me up if she is still looking. Message me with the details if you like. Thanks for sharing!

seems u don't have any idea about it , with all due respect , what u saw in public not the same behind colsed doors not only in the muslim countries ...etc , everywhere there's a sercret life and lifestyle behind closed doors , i'm from morocco and i'm a partner of 2 local cpls and had many experiences so don't talk based on a wrong ideology , the same thing for other countries as algeria eygpte ...oman , jordan , uae .....qatar ...etc even in saudi arabia
I know a lot more than what you think I know. Given you can never know for sure what goes on behind closed doors. I have been close to several Muslim women mainly from the country of Iraq where you will lose your life for such Hiram and no I’m not speaking on a wrong ideology.its an ideology that is the norm of the Middle East. With that said there is a big goddam difference between Morocco and Iraq. For you to even imply that the the LS is prevalent in the Middle East is laughable. So yeah, I said what I said and stand by it.

I heard muslim wives like it in the ass to preserve the virginity of the pussy...
True?
Muslims wives are not only Moroccan but all parts of the world. So it's quite different from country to country. I also heard the same. However, I also live in a Muslim majority country where anal is a big no. Do they cheat? Of course they do. Do they do anal? Of course not.

Back