Muslim cukhold

So, I am a muslim with hijabi wife. She is very conservative. But I am managing to make her more loose. We already had sex in open balcony several times, so she is more ok now to show her body. But letting someone else other than me fucking her is still too much for now. Any news on your side? Can move to dm and discuss more in detail if you want.
DM me I'm a Muslim bull and can make her loose and she can still agree to be with a Muslim guy

So, I am a muslim with hijabi wife. She is very conservative. But I am managing to make her more loose. We already had sex in open balcony several times, so she is more ok now to show her body. But letting someone else other than me fucking her is still too much for now. Any news on your side? Can move to dm and discuss more in detail if you want.
Hello man

Lets talk about details…

I also have a muslim wife, had a secret “relationship” with a black guy before me, he took her virginity. After a while into our relationship, we invited a well endowed uncircumcised white guy over three times, she did everything with him except fuckng, all the rest sucking, kissing, rubbing his penis on her pussy, cumming over her body. She wasn’t ready for the penetration though, she said.

Not as exciting but she also has phone sex with one guy from another country, which I hope develops into something serious.

The most exciting part was: we live quite near her parents so we are there almost every other day, one time it was right after a visit of the earlier mentioned white guy. The thought in my head of what she was doing just an hour ago and now at her parents house…. Damn, I was thinking, if only you knew what your slutty ******* has been doing.

I also have a muslim wife, had a secret “relationship” with a black guy before me, he took her virginity. After a while into our relationship, we invited a well endowed uncircumcised white guy over three times, she did everything with him except fuckng, all the rest sucking, kissing, rubbing his penis on her pussy, cumming over her body. She wasn’t ready for the penetration though, she said.

Not as exciting but she also has phone sex with one guy from another country, which I hope develops into something serious.

The most exciting part was: we live quite near her parents so we are there almost every other day, one time it was right after a visit of the earlier mentioned white guy. The thought in my head of what she was doing just an hour ago and now at her parents house…. Damn, I was thinking, if only you knew what your slutty ******* has been doing.
you live near her parents, what a naughty couple!😈

Back