Music to fuck to

I normally don't like to fuck to music as I often find that it can be distracting. But, I'm looking for some ideas here. Somebody (a white chick) was telling me not too long ago that she and her husband met up with this black guy who played this song while he fucked her that just made her cum and cum and cum. The lyrics were about fucking another man's wife with no condoms and cumming inside and all this stuff. Said she was too dizzy afterwards to ask him what the name of the song was or who the artist was. Anybody got any ideas? Or other "nasty" suggestions?

I normally don't like to fuck to music as I often find that it can be distracting. But, I'm looking for some ideas here. Somebody (a white chick) was telling me not too long ago that she and her husband met up with this black guy who played this song while he fucked her that just made her cum and cum and cum. The lyrics were about fucking another man's wife with no condoms and cumming inside and all this stuff. Said she was too dizzy afterwards to ask him what the name of the song was or who the artist was. Anybody got any ideas? Or other "nasty" suggestions?
Check out, Clarence Carter 'Stroking '
Just a suggestion.

Whatever your feelings are about his politics, you cannot deny Ted Nugent’s “Stranglehold” is a great song to fuck to.

Sounds like every song written by too short or three 6 Mafia 🤣

My current playlist has a lot of trap music and stripper music on it. 🎶
Really Anything that talks about making money, taking your clothes off and fuking 😅😅😅

I had my playlist going in the background during a photoshoot and the girl modeling for me was getting visibly wet just listening to the music. 💦

Back