Muscular White women...

Would you smash,or pass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BM_SJersey
I'm probably a little slow out of the gate..been married and *******...but am I the only guy who feels like he's checking out Trannies, when he's scrolling thru this thread..No criticism and feel free to add more..but why are theses ladies so scary...yea..I would definitely pass on these "ladies"...I wonder if they are married have cucks for husbands...they seem like they would get off intimidating guys..just an observation...feel free to bring me up to speed..osp

BM_SJersey
I'm probably a little slow out of the gate..been married and *******...but am I the only guy who feels like he's checking out Trannies, when he's scrolling thru this thread..No criticism and feel free to add more..but why are theses ladies so scary...yea..I would definitely pass on these "ladies"...I wonder if they are married have cucks for husbands...they seem like they would get off intimidating guys..just an observation...feel free to bring me up to speed..osp

Not slow out of the gate at all...these women aren't my cup of tea, I'm just contributing to the thread...they are scary because for the most part, they are on steroids, and some of them are as muscular as your average bar bouncer...look at the vaginal area on most of these women, a lot of them have very large, pronounceds clits, which i believe is one of the side effects for steroid use in women...as for their sexuality, i can't vouch for all of them, but there is a line of muscle women erotic videos which lean a lot on lesbianism and femdom.

Back