Muscular White women...

Would you smash,or pass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like fit women, but these women are too much for me. To each's own though, I'm sure there are tons of guys that will fuck them.

My bbc worships a woman like this , im sorry its my cryptonite ,a woman that will workout like that and still take the fucking i put her thru 24/7 oh yea ..ill lick ever muscled curve...this site is growing in such a hot way ...i cant believe other bbc enjoy these women like i do .. all of my friends say im crazy lol i hope some vids come out with some muscle women taking bbc or squirting or lesbian dom stuff ... i have seen some muscle women dom stuff and its scary lol

Carine-Felizardo-64.jpg

carine+felizardo.JPG
This one is the best one and i would beat the brakes of this one because she still looks like a lady...most of the others look like chicks with dicks:bounce:

This one is the best one and i would beat the brakes of this one because she still looks like a lady...most of the others look like chicks with dicks:bounce:

DAM DAM DAM you have great taste bro , i would beat that pussy up too ...im into both voluptous women and muscled and whatever in between lol ..but muscle really is my weakness .... i cant find one for nothing ...

My best friend dates a mature woman thats in amazing shape , she has a awesome six pack and when he showed my the pics of her , i melted i was like omg .. you know he sent me the dirty ones too , he knows i would i fuck her lol .but i dont think either of them are into it , but if he ever ask me trust and believe ima be the bestfriend he wants me to be ... I think ive found how my wifey might look ...awesome post

I love a fit woman as much as a fit man.....but that is so far over that line it's not even funny. Definitely a lot of roids going on here since some of these "women" have bigger cocks than some of the guys here do.

There were a few that were right up my alley because they were toned, not hulked out...big difference. The majority just do not appeal to me though.

Back