Muscular White women...

Would you smash,or pass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
89226.jpg

she can get it and in the roughest way possible
Just because the lady is built like a tank does not mean she likes to be treated like a tank. The funny this when body builders are totally ripped like this is when they are at their weakest. Their body has no reserves left to burn. This is when their body start to burn muscle not fat.

Just because the lady is built like a tank does not mean she likes to be treated like a tank. The funny this when body builders are totally ripped like this is when they are at their weakest. Their body has no reserves left to burn. This is when their body start to burn muscle not fat.
Very good point!

well, my preference is my preference, but that doesn't mean I don't let the lady decide how she would like to have her sex. Whether or not women are at their weakest or strongest from weight lifting or body building isn't the topic at hand...

Back