Mueller looking at NRA now

To call Republicans racist shows youbhave no idea what that means. Republicans ended slavery, made sure civil rights laws pasted, equal rights laws pasted etc...it was dems that voted against those. We see everyone should have an equal shot and that noone is better and that we should all work for what we get...dems want to keep people dependant on the state a d hold them down. That is racist. Im not saying their arent racist Republicans but there damn sure are just as many racist dems.

all of that is over 100 years ago....they are far from the party of Lincoln now...….they changed course during the industrial revolution...where these bg corps and etc would feed them money to protect their ass.....and it has been that way since......in the late 1800's and early 1900's both party's had pretty much the same platform and some didn't know who to vote for....but the Dems stuck with supporting the people and the right took to picking up a little extra money....been that way since

as for not being racists......might want to rethink that....ever ..of course you have...watched Fox news....about as biased and racists as they come

but a lot of these redneck states...just don't know better and still think that way...and yet live off the gov

aid5.jpg

and if you look the majority of red states draw more in taxes that they pay in...means the left is supporting them

educate your self...fool!

The states most dependent on the federal government are who you'd least expect

https://www.businessinsider.com/red-states-more-dependent-on-federal-government-2015-7

One of the overriding philosophies of the Republican Party is state sovereignty — the federal government's influence should be minimized and states should be allowed to broadly govern themselves
"The Washington machine that gobbles up our freedoms and invades every nook and cranny of our lives must be stopped," Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) said during his presidential launch speech in April.
But a recent study by personal finance resource site WalletHub reveals that red-state economies are far more dependent on funding from the federal government than blue states.
Using data from the IRS, WalletHub ranked all 50 states on four key metrics: return on taxes paid to the federal government, federal funding as a percentage of state revenue, the number of federal employees per 1,000 residents, and the number of non-defense federal employees per 1,000 residents.
By and large, they found that people in red states enjoy greater returns on their federal-income tax — and that federal funds make up a greater portion of their state's revenue.

55a92f01371d22c6178b6098-750-696.jpg

in other words you republicans are leeches on society
and want to dictate to the rest....your failing economies!

How Much Do States Rely on Federal Funding?
There's a wide range of dependence across and within the states. Here's a state-by-state look at how welfare, education and roads could be impacted by the next budget that Trump signs.

State Budgets Most Reliant on Federal Funding Overall

Neighboring Louisiana and Mississippi are generally among the top recipients in federal aid year after year. That was true again in 2015: Federal intergovernmental revenues accounted for about 42 percent of their general fund revenues, the top shares nationally.

Other states whose budgets are most dependent on the feds include Arizona (40 percent), Kentucky (40 percent), New Mexico (39 percent), Montana (39 percent) and Oregon (39 percent). That’s roughly twice as much as the least-reliant state budgets, which include North Dakota (18 percent) and Virginia (22 percent).

1548341937377.png

http://www.governing.com/topics/finance/gov-state-budgets-federal-funding-2015-2018-trump.html

and you want people to listen and buy into your failing state policies?
numbers show....you are a loser!1548341937377.png

and since you lack the ability to manage your money and draw from blue states to live on.....your opinion on gov matters really don't count
people drawing that much welfare and etc......should not have a say in how the country runs

1548341937377.png

Attachments

• 8a.jpg
    8a.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The states most dependent on the federal government are who you'd least expect

https://www.businessinsider.com/red-states-more-dependent-on-federal-government-2015-7

One of the overriding philosophies of the Republican Party is state sovereignty — the federal government's influence should be minimized and states should be allowed to broadly govern themselves
"The Washington machine that gobbles up our freedoms and invades every nook and cranny of our lives must be stopped," Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) said during his presidential launch speech in April.
But a recent study by personal finance resource site WalletHub reveals that red-state economies are far more dependent on funding from the federal government than blue states.
Using data from the IRS, WalletHub ranked all 50 states on four key metrics: return on taxes paid to the federal government, federal funding as a percentage of state revenue, the number of federal employees per 1,000 residents, and the number of non-defense federal employees per 1,000 residents.
By and large, they found that people in red states enjoy greater returns on their federal-income tax — and that federal funds make up a greater portion of their state's revenue.

55a92f01371d22c6178b6098-750-696.jpg

in other words you republicans are leeches on society
and want to dictate to the rest....your failing economies!
What is interesting because it's based on tax returns saying that people pay more taxes in red States than they do in blue States and get more back in red States than they do in blue States I got no clue we are going with this one

How Much Do States Rely on Federal Funding?
There's a wide range of dependence across and within the states. Here's a state-by-state look at how welfare, education and roads could be impacted by the next budget that Trump signs.

State Budgets Most Reliant on Federal Funding Overall

Neighboring Louisiana and Mississippi are generally among the top recipients in federal aid year after year. That was true again in 2015: Federal intergovernmental revenues accounted for about 42 percent of their general fund revenues, the top shares nationally.

Other states whose budgets are most dependent on the feds include Arizona (40 percent), Kentucky (40 percent), New Mexico (39 percent), Montana (39 percent) and Oregon (39 percent). That’s roughly twice as much as the least-reliant state budgets, which include North Dakota (18 percent) and Virginia (22 percent).

View attachment 2385347

http://www.governing.com/topics/finance/gov-state-budgets-federal-funding-2015-2018-trump.html

and you want people to listen and buy into your failing state policies?
numbers show....you are a loser!View attachment 2385347

and since you lack the ability to manage your money and draw from blue states to live on.....your opinion on gov matters really don't count
people drawing that much welfare and etc......should not have a say in how the country runs

View attachment 2385347
Get on this one basically within a few percent all States rely on federal government funding it doesn't say specifically what that funding is it just that there's funding again you make no point

If you're trying to say that there are more white people on welfare than there are black people I can see can see that fact is true however instead of state exciting numbers why don't you cite the percentages if there are a 100 people white people and 10 of those are welfare and 10 black people in 5 of those on welfare yes more white people on welfare however the percentage of blacks on welfare is much higher in this instance so instead of citing just numbers that are gonna be skewed due to total population site the percentages which don't get skewed

There is no talking to you there is no debating you there is no changing your mind on anything you are set in your mind like my two-year-old who wants a cookie you can throw out cherry pick numbers all you want you can show that a county with less than 5000 people goes one

Yes PA was read this time for the president but by a large this state is beyond liberal Again good call Do some research 1st body

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me

If you're trying to say that there are more white people on welfare than there are black people I can see can see that fact is true however instead of state exciting numbers why don't you cite the percentages if there are a 100 people white people and 10 of those are welfare and 10 black people in 5 of those on welfare yes more white people on welfare however the percentage of blacks on welfare is much higher in this instance so instead of citing just numbers that are gonna be skewed due to total population site the percentages which don't get skewed

NUMBERS!

There is no talking to you there is no debating you there is no changing your mind on anything you are set in your mind like my two-year-old who wants a cookie you can throw out cherry pick numbers all you want you can show that a county with less than 5000 people goes one

that would be a compliment from a trumpie…….who has no thinking capacity at all

I’d say he has a considerable amount of thinking capacity - where as you’re so full of hate for Trump - Republicans - and anyone that doesn’t buy into your left wing horseshite - you do NOT. Only see things one way - the liberal way - anyone doesn’t agree - insult their intelligence - you guys need a new strategy cause that ******* just ISN’T working!!!!

what does that have to do with anything.....is that your racist side coming

Hey, here's a suggestion. If you don't like guns... Don't buy one. The NRA is the ACLU for the 2nd Amendment. Its about our rights not about guns.

Wrong...….you just think they are.....you think they give a ******* about you?....you are just an outlet for the bullshit they put out

Browning Ruger Mossberg and etc is the NRA....they push the ******* on your simple mind to sell you more ******* and you eat it up

check the gun sales numbers everytime there is a presidential election......they pump your head full of ******* about going to lose your gun....you run out and buy another like a good little puppet!...earlier I post guns sales facts from during the campaign and now.....sales way down....they are waiting for a DEM to run to pump your head full of ******* and you buy more

check the numbers on the amount of people that own guns?

I don't care how much money that rich asshole from NY wants to spend on gun control....it ain't going to happen

they might bann certain guns in certain areas...but the country as a whole will not stand for messing with the 2nd amendment....the NRA would like you to believe otherwise...because the REAL people they represent want the sales!

and I have 2 sons and we all hunt...so I have a bunch of guns...so take your don't buy one comment and stuff it!

Last edited:
If at this stage of listening to Trump speak, seeing his actions (or lack thereof) , the amount people who have been criminally indicted around him, you still support this policy free imbecile - you are either stupid ,working for him or Russian.
This idiot controls the senate and can’t get 100% of the Republicans to vote for him lol

I hear a lot of ifs....a single source says...no confirmation....crimes not related to the campaign or collusion...but i have yet to hear or see any evidence...even the dems say there is no proof only conjecture and rumors and maybes and ifs......here is the problem if someone is disliked there need not be proof to convict in social media or the press. People jump to conclusions and refuse to hear all sides. The dossie has been debunked as clinton propaganga, threats are being made, what threats and if that is so he should be arrested but yet no more info is out and no arrests made. Mueller just said a recent report about trump in the media was not accurate......if there is evidence real evidence then he should be held accountable like anyone else. However, when people like clinton get away with things that would put the rest of us in jail its hard to see that justice is blind. When the fbi is texting saying he must be stopped and they have a plan and reports are edited so the language is just right to to avoid a crime come on.......i will fight for tou right to hate the man, i dont really like him either, but i will call bull ******* all day when people are calling for arrests and impeachment when there is NO evidence at all except that he pisses people off. You fail to see that his supporters only want things to be equal and it is obvious that dc is corrupt on both sides. Hell when people take medical advice from celebs on vaccines etc, then we have an issue. Elections have turned into picking ther best of the worst. And if you think clinton was any better you need your head checked. We like trump because he isnt a politician and people hate him for the same reason.

To call Republicans racist shows youbhave no idea what that means. Republicans ended slavery, made sure civil rights laws pasted, equal rights laws pasted etc...it was dems that voted against those. We see everyone should have an equal shot and that noone is better and that we should all work for what we get...dems want to keep people dependant on the state a d hold them down. That is racist. Im not saying their arent racist Republicans but there damn sure are just as many racist dems.

Back