Mrs looking for a FWB

mrs4fwb

Couple
From
CA, US
-Happily Married bisexual woman looking for an African/Jamaican/African-American male with an 8 inch cock or longer as a long term boyfriend. The husband is 7.5 inches, and we would like for me to have a different experience than what I have already. This relationship would be respectful of my current relationship, and be able to hang out with the husband and I in and out of the bedroom. There is no secrets between my husband and myself, so you wouldn’t get a secret lover situation. He in fact helped me write this. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has active fantasies about being with a married woman/couple. The husband and I have cuckold fantasies that we would like to be done at times, including having the boyfriend be into the idea of the husband preparing us to fuck by sucking on you. It wouldn’t happen all the time, but if that’s not a fantasy you are into, then we aren’t the right fit. Eventually, it would be just you and I staying overnight somewhere, so this isn’t a 3 way relationship, but at first he would be watching and/or filming and/or participating. If you aren’t okay with being filmed, then we aren’t the right fit for you. We live in Salinas, and would like to see someone at least 1-2 a week if the schedule aligns. We would like someone to be close enough mile wise to be okay with coming down here on a regular basis. We would of course share the load by coming to where you are half the time, but that sort of distance shouldn’t be a problem for you. The time together would eventually include vacations together, and including fantasies of the boyfriend and I sharing a hotel room with the husband listening to us fuck in the other room, or at times making it seem like the boyfriend and I are the main couple. Last but not least, no smoking/no *******/no 420. AT ALL.

Back