Moving Day!

ELTORO914

Male
From
NY, US
A few years ago I moved into my new place after my divorce! A nice spring day in May I have my movers moving everything off of the truck into my place! Moving forward everything is all unloaded now into my place & now I am unpacking & i hear a knock on my door & I’m like who is this nobody even knows where I moved to, I look out the window I do not see any cars, so I take a look through my Peep hole and there is hey mature blonde haired white woman they’re waiting for me to open, so I open the door puzzle in confusion like what does she want? So I open and say hello may I hope you and she hands me a chocolate cake with strawberries on top and said that she got it for me as a welcome to the neighborhood and I am like OK thank you I appreciate it.She was the first neighbor I met, Going forward I noticed that we would both be leaving out for work at the same time in the mornings she was a social worker and I was a truck driver so we were casually briefly talk in the mornings while we were heading off to work. One Friday night after work I am sitting outfront on my balcony is she pulls up we are having our regular innocentNormal chat briefly like we always do before we both head in but to my surprise it was a Friday and we actually sat out for a minute talking & she went in & came back out with a glass of wine for herself & got a bit more acquainted she was single as well. Fast forward a little bit I am sipping & now really looking how sexy she is & now wondering if she is interested/ likes or ever had BBC but I just played it cool so we ended up just chatting @ called it a night I had someone coming over but the whole time I was thinking about fucking her now, more sexual thoughts & fantasies in mind!
The next week the same routine again and here we go on a Friday night we are both out front chatting our Friday night ******* And she had informed me that she was seeing a Spanish guy but he ghosted her later for out he was married! So she was kind of lonely for company once in a while ( my BBC started to rise) now it’s starting to rain.

Back