Movie for beginners

Hello all,

To get the cat out of bag and start discussions with my super vanilla wife (pls see more details about is in my earlier post), I was thinking of watching a movie with some BTW action or any other B2(any other) action. If I can get a recommendation for a good soft-core movie (IMDB > 7.0) that would be best as that is something I can watch with my wife casually and can start the conversation.

Thank you

There are a few running threads up with that topic. i suggest using the "Search forums" feature of this site. A few i've found perhaps interesting...

There are a few running threads up with that topic. i suggest using the "Search forums" feature of this site. A few i've found perhaps interesting...
Thank you tbh I tried doing a search earlier, guess I didnt had the best keywords/

The first interracial movie I saw where a taboo scene was “Mandingo “ the slave movie . It was showing what really went on back in slavery times . White men fucked black women and raped black men. White men had a thing called “breaking the Buck “ meaning ******* a rebel slave. I learn from that movie that a widow white wOman could own 3 male slaves and you know she was fucking them . Realistic movie. White plantation owners were into ******* fucking cousins to keep bloodlines pure . Crazy wild ******* . Black women would breast feed white children. Slave owners thought if a black woman breast fed a white baby it would grow to be big and strong like blacks. Watch the movie for yourself. Here are some links to the movie !

Full movie below !

Last edited:
I don't understand how anyone expects to have a stable relationship based off communication and sex when you can't just talk to her. My husband and I can talk about anything.
it depends a lot on the culture, unfortunately a lot of culture, society and region doltrinate the woman to be the wife, faithful, meek, quiet and without attitude and when you present the idea of cuckold to these women, many are scared, do not understand, and do not want to. understand because it goes against everything they grew up listening to!

For some couples it's not that simple!

it depends a lot on the culture, unfortunately a lot of culture, society and region doltrinate the woman to be the wife, faithful, meek, quiet and without attitude and when you present the idea of cuckold to these women, many are scared, do not understand, and do not want to. understand because it goes against everything they grew up listening to!

For some couples it's not that simple!
I understand everything you say well. I believe it is all about what relationship two people want to have - what is it based on? Is it honesty, trust, and love? Interest in each other, open communication without taboos and mutual empowerment? A relationship like that is a safe place for both partners - it builds the real home no estate can provide. A relationship like that is the most intimate and integral part of both partners' lives and does not rely on norms of the "outer world" but whatever two people choose for their rules.

The first interracial movie I saw where a taboo scene was “Mandingo “ the slave movie . It was showing what really went on back in slavery times . White men fucked black women and raped black men. White men had a thing called “breaking the Buck “ meaning ******* a rebel slave. I learn from that movie that a widow white wOman could own 3 male slaves and you know she was fucking them . Realistic movie. White plantation owners were into ******* fucking cousins to keep bloodlines pure . Crazy wild ******* . Black women would breast feed white children. Slave owners thought if a black woman breast fed a white baby it would grow to be big and strong like blacks. Watch the movie for yourself. Here are some links to the movie !

Full movie below !
thanx for posting this.

Back