Mouth, swallow or face?

Ladies!! Question for you all, when giving head do you prefer we cum in your mouth, swallow or cum or all over your face? I have two different women that prefer face but recently another women requested I cum in her mouth! Thoughts?!?
Myself personally I have always preferred swallowing however If I am feeling really playful I might milk the cum all over my face Occasionally

Dam! That's Love & Respect for your Alpha Black Bull! Remember to keep eye contact while you doing your Duty Beautiful!👁️💦💦💦👅😋❤️🔥👍
Was your comment meant for myself? Or just agreeing with what I wrote? I'm still feeling this site out. It's a lot of fuckin double talk. Others can be. I ain't with that role reversal pegging or dick *******. Excuse my brevity or lack there of if you were just agreeing with what I said. I'm just here to get my squad of slut white bitches right.

Beth prefers mouth to share with me.
Beth is A born Natural and we'll nutured in the Art of Pleasuring her Superior Black Bull & sharing the Potent fruits of her Awesome Labor's! by sharing it with her Obedient & equally Cum Thirsty White Cuckold hubby! I love to watch it up close. So erotic & bonding at it's Best! 👀👫💦💦💦👅😋❤️💥🔥🔥🔥

Beth is A born Natural and we'll nutured in the Art of Pleasuring her Superior Black Bull & sharing the Potent fruits of her Awesome Labor's! by sharing it with her Obedient & equally Cum Thirsty White Cuckold hubby! I love to watch it up close. So erotic & bonding at it's Best! 👀👫💦💦💦👅😋❤️💥🔥🔥🔥
Word. White slut Beth is yeah

Was your comment meant for myself? Or just agreeing with what I wrote? I'm still feeling this site out. It's a lot of fuckin double talk. Others can be. I ain't with that role reversal pegging or dick *******. Excuse my brevity or lack there of if you were just agreeing with what I said. I'm just here to get my squad of slut white bitches right.
Just Agreeing with your Statement so relax! I understand you tho. Welcome to the Site. Enjoy!👍

Back