Mouth, swallow or face?

Beth is A born Natural and we'll nutured in the Art of Pleasuring her Superior Black Bull & sharing the Potent fruits of her Awesome Labor's! by sharing it with her Obedient & equally Cum Thirsty White Cuckold hubby! I love to watch it up close. So erotic & bonding at it's Best! 👀👫💦💦💦👅😋❤️💥🔥🔥🔥
do you feel any special degradation as spurt after spurt of a man’s cum washes over your pretty face?
as a whore NO

Personally, I like it when a man cums on my face. Something about it makes me seem like a dirty slut. Plus, my husband likes me to wear it out in public so people can see the hints of dried cum. If they don't cum on my face I like it in my mouth so I can spit a little out and smear it all over me.
Like the good girl you are

Ladies!! Question for you all, when giving head do you prefer we cum in your mouth, swallow or cum or all over your face? I have two different women that prefer face but recently another women requested I cum in her mouth! Thoughts?!?
The woman's preference really should not matter, because the black man is the one in control. Having said that, I enjoy the feeling of semen pulsing into my mouth and my throat, and I savor the taste. On the other hand, black men's semen on my face is demeaning, and I sometimes need that as a reminder of who I am.

The woman's preference really should not matter, because the black man is the one in control. Having said that, I enjoy the feeling of semen pulsing into my mouth and my throat, and I savor the taste. On the other hand, black men's semen on my face is demeaning, and I sometimes need that as a reminder of who I am.
I know what you mean

My wife is a swallower, loves cum but she gets that for me, I love to see it shot all over her face, lips, tits and then to watch her slowly work that cock and milk it dry and suck it clean and rub it all over her lips and face getting more cum on it and then licking and sucking it more until her bull can't stand it and is so sensitive he has to pull his cock away from her.

I wish I could post some of her facial videos she does for me, OMFG they are so hot! Love to see her little hand wrapped around that BBC, hearing him moan and watching them shoot rope after rope across her face! My wife is beautiful and sexy but never in my eyes has she been more beautiful and sexy than when she has taken a big load of BBC cum, it's all over her face, she has a sly smile on her face that says look what a black cock cum loving slut you married while she's still holding his spent cock in her hand kissing and licking all around the head. Fuck, makes me hard and horny as hell just typing it and having those images I have of her pop in my head!

Back