Mouth, swallow or face?

Ladies!! Question for you all, when giving head do you prefer we cum in your mouth, swallow or cum or all over your face? I have two different women that prefer face but recently another women requested I cum in her mouth! Thoughts?!?
Totally up to my wife …. usually takes a while with a new lover .. then , its like a tipping point as she gets fonder of her new lover … she will make the decision to keep her mouth round him, and moan, letting him know its OK to explode in her mouth . always a very hot moment for me

Ladies!! Question for you all, when giving head do you prefer we cum in your mouth, swallow or cum or all over your face? I have two different women that prefer face but recently another women requested I cum in her mouth! Thoughts?!?
I always want first cum sits in my mouth then last few on my face, need to swallow when my black lovers cum is the thickest.

My wife was not a swallower until her first Black lover. When I asked her about it, she said she was so wrapped up in sucking his cock that swallowing was her only instinct. She's been a swallower with BBC ever since. I have to agree, Black semen is far too precious to go to waste.

Back