Mouth, swallow or face?

Ladies!! Question for you all, when giving head do you prefer we cum in your mouth, swallow or cum or all over your face? I have two different women that prefer face but recently another women requested I cum in her mouth! Thoughts?!?

We were married almost eight years before Pam swallowed a load of hot cum, and it wasn't mine, it was that of my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, who happens to be extremely well endowed, black, and had the pleasure of introducing Pam to her first ever BBC! Here's Pam's answer to your question:

"In almost 8 years of marriage I could never bring myself to letting hubby ejaculate into my mouth. I just found it somewhat repulsive for whatever reason. I must admit however it did happen a few times prior to my episode with hubby's friend, Edwin. The night of the first event with Edwin I was just so turned on it didn't really matter what he did to me. I was just to hot to care, although I never thought of what I'd do if he came in my mouth! When he did cum, he held my head in both hands and pushed his manhood further down my throat that I had no choice but to swallow, or *******! The surprising thing was this time "I liked it!" Again I can't say why, but I did! I liked the taste of his cum and the fact that I swallowed it! I like it so much that later that night I swallowed a second load of cum for him, each time licking both his balls and cock for any spillage! The next morning hubby was a little miffed at me for this because it was something I had never done for him! Later that day I corrected history and gave him the best blow job he ever had, as well as first swallow of his cum! Again, for whatever reason, I rather enjoyed it and have ever since! Until now, this very minute, I've never admitted to hubby that while I was giving him that first time swallow blow job, it was Edwin who was on my mind! Ha! Ha!" Hubby just told me just so long as he was on the receiving end who I had on my mind at the time doesn't matter! Whew!"

Back