Mouth, swallow or face?

Personally, with black men, I'd like it all in my mouth to swallow. Really don't like it on my face. I'm kind of a neat freak and just don't see the appeal of that.
WOW, Ok you keep licking ball sucking BBC and swallow it all good. Now the big question is do lick ass?

I leave it up to my Black Daddy. Although, I do prefer to swallow. After all, a gal needs her Black seed fix. MMMMMM However, I do understand the need of my Black Daddy to mark me as his property. Anyway, most of what doesn't end up in my mouth, eventually if permitted, I use my fingers to scoop up the Black seed and suck my fingers clean. purrrr 🥰🥰🥰🥰😋😋😋🥰🥰🥰🥰

Ladies!! Question for you all, when giving head do you prefer we cum in your mouth, swallow or cum or all over your face? I have two different women that prefer face but recently another women requested I cum in her mouth! Thoughts?!?
Georgia says will swallow every drop of come it's a waste if she doesn't have it all, when guy come in her she sucked his cock saying want every drop, also told him wants more of that when he ready,

I'm a sissy cuck and the only reason I dont want my girl to swallow is bc I love it when she kisses me with a mouthful of her Bull's cum Mmmm yes please

Back