Most taboo or kinkiest fantasy ladies ?

One I currently have is perhaps a little out there, maybe not though. My secret fantasy is to be surrounded by several young males, 18ish, and told to strip in front of them while they watch and comment. I'd love it if for some or all it would be their first ever white woman in the flesh. For any first timers, let me know. I'd LOVE to dance naked for you and spread myself open to give you good look. My body can be used/abused as a learning tool for them. There's more, but you get the idea.

One I currently have is perhaps a little out there, maybe not though. My secret fantasy is to be surrounded by several young males, 18ish, and told to strip in front of them while they watch and comment. I'd love it if for some or all it would be their first ever white woman in the flesh. For any first timers, let me know. I'd LOVE to dance naked for you and spread myself open to give you good look. My body can be used/abused as a learning tool for them. There's more, but you get the idea.
You'd be my first.

The most taboo thing to have ever happened to me was back in 2007, when my mom (who normally brought home "male friends" to fuck her) asked me to join her in bed, as she stripped me, and held my legs open as one of her black "male friends" fucked me. She knelt over me, her vagina over my face, as she held my legs open and her black friend fucked my young vagina.

She then flipped me over, laid me on top of her, with my face on her breasts as he then took me from behind.

This was one of my earliest sexual experiences and I loved it. Before this night, my mom and I have been very open with each other (we still are) and I told her of my desire to be more sexually experienced. She helped me fulfil this by inviting me into her sex life.

That said, my most taboo fantasy is one day (maybe when she's 18) introducing my white d@ughter to interracial sex as well. Holding her and caressing her while she takes her first black cock between her legs.
And now you are at the top of the list of women I want.

The most taboo thing to have ever happened to me was back in 2007, when my mom (who normally brought home "male friends" to fuck her) asked me to join her in bed, as she stripped me, and held my legs open as one of her black "male friends" fucked me. She knelt over me, her vagina over my face, as she held my legs open and her black friend fucked my young vagina.

She then flipped me over, laid me on top of her, with my face on her breasts as he then took me from behind.

This was one of my earliest sexual experiences and I loved it. Before this night, my mom and I have been very open with each other (we still are) and I told her of my desire to be more sexually experienced. She helped me fulfil this by inviting me into her sex life.

That said, my most taboo fantasy is one day (maybe when she's 18) introducing my white d@ughter to interracial sex as well. Holding her and caressing her while she takes her first black cock between her legs.
You were 13 in 2007..?

Ive never really done an orgy. So my kinkiest fantasy would be in a barn, maybe even with my best female friend besides me, and we just take BBC all day until we fall ******* together. Having hubby there cleaning up would be even more fun. I havent found a local female friend as kinky as me yet so its on hold for now but i am sure ill organise this one day!
This sounds amazing 🙂

I wanna know some really taboo fantasies you might not otherwise share ? Any good one?
I’m relating this for my wife whose fantasy is not as taboo as most “mainstream” ones are, but is a frequently recurring one that still arouses me intensely when I’m alone.

It involves my wife lying beside me on our bed taking the virginity, bareback, of a breathlessly handsome beautifully-built huge-cocked 16-year-old white boy who wrongly believes he is 100% gay. The taboo element is that he is, according to law, one year under-age for penetrative sex with an adult.

As was the beautifully athletic seductively smiley lad in this video I shot of him showing off his glorious physique while showering in our ensuite before I topped him on our bed while my wife was safely away on holiday.

Two years later my wife’s fantasy was somewhat fulfilled by her breaking him in, but such was his extraordinary beauty and teenage potency that she still hasn’t forgiven me for having had him first.

Thanks mostly to her having initiated him into man-woman sex and dispelling his 100%-Gay mistaken-identity, ten years on he is unashamedly bisexual and very happily married, and the proud fath er of beautiful children; a girl and two boys.

I’ve deeply envied his wife ever since and get off hugely on fantasising about him fucking her.

For her part, my wife still gets off fantastically on the above video, both with me and when she is alone. As I do watching it and vividly remembering loving the lad all over before taking his arse-virginity straight from under the shower.

So I’ve come to think that some of the most “taboo” fantasises are best got off on when shared with one’s spouse.

Does any other member here agree with me?

Attachments

• 17 yearold victor showering.mp4
    126.2 MB
Last edited:
I’m relating this for my wife whose fantasy is not as taboo as most “mainstream” ones are, but is a frequently recurring one that still arouses me intensely when I’m alone.

It involves my wife lying beside me on our bed taking the virginity, bareback, of a breathlessly handsome beautifully-built huge-cocked 16-year-old white boy who wrongly believes he is 100% gay. The taboo element is that he is, according to law, one year under-age for penetrative sex with an adult.

As was the beautifully athletic seductively smiley lad in this video I shot of him showing off his glorious physique while showering in our ensuite before I topped him on our bed while my wife was safely away on holiday.

Two years later my wife’s fantasy was somewhat fulfilled by her breaking him in, but such was his beauty and teenage potency that she still hasn’t forgiven me for having had him first.

Thanks mostly to her having initiated him into man-woman sex and dispelling his 100%-Gay mistaken identity, ten years on he is very happily married and the proud fath er of beautiful children; a girl and two boys.

I’ve envied his wife ever since and get off hugely on fantasising about him fucking her.

For her part, my wife still gets off fantastically on the above video, both with me and when she is alone. As I do watching it and vividly remembering loving the lad all over before taking his arse-virginity.

I started a poll and wondered how many would be interested in showing me off after. It is here, you can pick one or two of the choices.

You want all your holes filled and abused by them??? Made to be their married white slut whore????

Back