Most taboo or kinkiest fantasy ladies ?

Just a few thought on Fantasy's.

There re those you dont act on and they remain a fantasy‘s until a new one comes along. Most people allow this to happen because they dont want to either work or risk. Many fantasy’s

Then there are those that decide to do the work and take the risks. They are aiming high. Even if they fail with their goal that have still gone further that those at sat at nome and did nothing

If you start a race and don‘t finish you are ahead of the people that did not start.
If you finish dead last you are ahead of those that did not finish.
If you finish in the pack you are ahead of those behind you.

A number of years ago my two step sons want a car to drive when they turned 16.
I found an old Checker Marithon New York City Cab.
I needed work. A friend loaned me space in his shop and over a two year period we (the boys and I) repaired the car and got it running. On the day of the test they both failed and i drove the car home. Once more they took drivers ed. This time they passed their G1 licence which meant that they had to have a licensed driver in the car when they were behind the wheel. A year later they both passed their G2 which meant they no longer needed the licensed driver in the car how ever they were banned from driving on multi lane high ways. The following year they had their full G license not restrictions.

A few years later this car was handed down to their younger sister to begin again. Bumps and dings to be knocked out, new paint job and seats to fix. Again another 2 years of prep work. Then two years earning her full G license.

When she headed off to university the car became mine. So i spent some time working on the body. And made new seat covers and tuning up the engine. This time i did it on my own and it helped me get over and empty house and my wife had died of cancer a few years before while my / our ******* was still in high school.

This became my going to the city shopping car. The truck and back seats were / are huge. The second lady i set up dates for admitted she loved going to the Drive In Movies as a kid. However they had all closed by the time she was old enough to date. It was a Fantasy of hers to have a date at the drive in in the back seat of a 🚗 car. Her date also had fond memories of the Drive In Movies however never a back seat date.

This was solved with a Friday night drive out of the city to one of the last Drive In Movies around. I should tell you that when i did the last repairs / up grades i put the darkest legal time on the back windows to stop theIfs. So that one car was responsible for the fantasy’s of two boys driving, a young lady having a car that she could drive and hang out with her friends, and a girl and her boy friend could have a Drive In Movie date in.

The question how many people are ready to do the work. I did not set out to build a shagging wagon.

Since then we have explored other driving fantasy’.
Like making out while driving on the high way.
Like making out while driving on a city Main Street.
Like making out while driving on a side street.
Like making out while parked on the top level of a parking garage.
Like making out on a mid lever of a Parking garage.
Like making out parked at metered parking street level.
Like making out in more than a few Lovers Lanes.

All because some one admitted they had a fantasy.

My current fantasy is for a group of BBCs to pull up beside me in a moving truck. They open the back, grab me and throw me in. They immediately blindfold me and strap me down to a breeding bench. They have their way with all of my holes. Then they drive me around the city inviting other black men to hop in and fuck me any way they want.

Ive never really done an orgy. So my kinkiest fantasy would be in a barn, maybe even with my best female friend besides me, and we just take BBC all day until we fall ******* together. Having hubby there cleaning up would be even more fun. I havent found a local female friend as kinky as me yet so its on hold for now but i am sure ill organise this one day!

My current fantasy is for a group of BBCs to pull up beside me in a moving truck. They open the back, grab me and throw me in. They immediately blindfold me and strap me down to a breeding bench. They have their way with all of my holes. Then they drive me around the city inviting other black men to hop in and fuck me any way they want.

love it when a lady talks about her “holes”

Ive never really done an orgy. So my kinkiest fantasy would be in a barn, maybe even with my best female friend besides me, and we just take BBC all day until we fall ******* together. Having hubby there cleaning up would be even more fun. I havent found a local female friend as kinky as me yet so its on hold for now but i am sure ill organise this one day!
We do this a lot in NYC. We need more women into it now that many moved away.

I wanna know some really taboo fantasies you might not otherwise share ? Any good one?
Mine is being talked to during sex where the man never turns off his vocal cords even once. For example, when you say "wanna" instead of "want to", you are avoiding turning your vocals cords off and then back on by omitting the "t" sound. This is why many Americans say "liddle" instead of "little". or"wauder" instead of "water"...you can feel it with your fingers on your throat. It is funny how the British do not always do this...they either say "water" or "wau er" both requiring the turning off and on of vocal cords. By being lazy on turning off and on the vocal cords, Americans can focus on more important things, so perhaps this is why they are a superpower.

Deepest and most abject, tearful apologies if I exceeded any boundaries here by being too taboo.

Last edited:
Sex with my dad (he’s black) he’s the first black guy I made myself cum too. When I was 14 I see him in the shower when I come home from school (he never knew I saw him) when I did I felt a gush of juices flow down my leg and I ran to my room to make myself cum. I’m 28 now and I still think about that day.

p.s his cock is huge

Mine is being talked to during sex where the man never turns off his vocal cords even once. For example, when you say "wanna" instead of "want to", you are turning your vocals cords off and then back on from the "t" sound. This is why many Americans say "liddle" instead of "little". or"wauder" instead of "water"...you can feel it with your fingers on your throat. It is funny how the British do not always do this...they either say "water" or "wau er" both requiring the turning off and on of vocal cords. By being lazy on turning off and on the vocal cords, Americans can focus on more important things, so perhaps this is why they are a superpower.

Deepest and most abject, tearful apologies if I exceeded any boundaries here by being too taboo.
Very interesting, never really heard of that before but the kinkier, more taboo and unique the better. Love hearing the different things people are into and find pleasure in.

Back