More fantasy than reality

I'm starting to get similarly frustrated. I'm only playing now on special nights and trying to plan our next meet. I've been trying to find a UK black guy with a large BBC, who's happy with bareback, hubby watching and taking pics.
I'm on here, and we're on other meeting sites. The last few guys who have come close have turned out to be fake. Even up to yesterday there was supposedly a 'very well endowed' guy with 'genuine' meets etc, pictures etc. I'd chatted with him online and talking about dates etc. I went on last night, surprise, surprise, he's deleted his account.
I get lots of white guys, Asian/middle eastern guys wanting to meet up, but finding genuine black guys with BBC who want to meet up is becoming quite hard.
I'm beginning to think that they don't need to as they're probably getting enough sex without looking on line!
When i visit UK im definitely hitting you up😘😉. Fell in love with your media!!

After years in the Interacial hotwife game.
I'm finally getting tired of it, everything is becoming so fake. I remember when a "hook up" was a real thing. Now everyone wants to send pics and just fantasize. Males and females alike are more cool with BULLSHITTING! JUST wanted to share my thoughts with the community.
Any other opinions?
I agree. Most just talk but no action. I offered an all expenses paid trip to come play with some bbc. Guess how many white girls came? 0 lol

Back