Montego bay jamaica

My gf is travelling in late Feb to some Iberostar hotel in Montego Bay with her girlfriend for 1 week. She's pretty discrete about it, doesn't want to share with me what she wants to do there. So, masseuse worked for you, eh? I'll probably remind her to have book some massage appointment to treat her weak lower back.:)
She will love Montego Bay. It’s just beautiful there, as long as she stays away from the city part. Also I would not go in to the market after dark. Make sure you are back at the resort by dark. In some resorts it is difficult for the employee to interact that way with the guest. Just tell your wife to ask the masseuse to please lock the door. That will be an indication that she wants ultimate privacy.

My gf is travelling in late Feb to some Iberostar hotel in Montego Bay with her girlfriend for 1 week. She's pretty discrete about it, doesn't want to share with me what she wants to do there. So, masseuse worked for you, eh? I'll probably remind her to have book some massage appointment to treat her weak lower back.:)
I forgot to tell you, she should make her appointment with the masseuse for the first day. It will relieve any stress or pain in her back from the flight. It will also let her see if she likes that particular masseuse. It is so inexpensive to get a massage there, she could get one every day.

Did you folks go out outside of resort at all?
Yes, we did venture out of the resort. There was only the Straw Market that was of interest. There was a festival in town, but as we got closer, it was looking a bit too shady and I considered it to be unsafe for us. There are guys that walk in knee deep water, along the shoreline, that’ll make offers. They usually have some type of white shorts, or loincloth, and a Palm frond to cover it up around certain people, but when they show the women, you can see that they’re very well hung, because the wet white material, becomes see through. We didn’t entertain any of those guys, but the masseuse was enough for my wife. Total of three massages, and she was smiling for a month

Absolutely loved Montego Bay! We went to Sandals (nothing like Hedo II).
Got friendly with the bartenders and the masseuse. Needless to say, after 3 days and nights of drinking, dancing, and flirting…my wife got what she was looking for. It was great because our vacation was 15 days/14 nights. Incredible View attachment 4781094
Which Sandals did you stay at there's two in montego bay

Back