Moms during quarantine (checking in)

James Again

Male
From
MA, US
It’s been feast or famine with the ladies on this site that are moms. Understandably some are now extremely busy with minimal private time. Hats off to you all for having to deal with this and give up (some of you) on then black cock for a while. I’m sure the toys are getting a work out. Let us know how you are coping and we are really looking for the end to this. The cum will fly.

J

It’s been feast or famine with the ladies on this site that are moms. Understandably some are now extremely busy with minimal private time. Hats off to you all for having to deal with this and give up (some of you) on then black cock for a while. I’m sure the toys are getting a work out. Let us know how you are coping and we are really looking for the end to this. The cum will fly.
Thanks for your understanding. hahaha

Yup. Definitely been that way for my little white Sub whore. She's been taking care of her *******, working from home and had her hands full. Luckily, she has Daddy (me) to take good care of her. We talk a lot about fantasies how we want it to happen once we're able to line them back up again.

Attachments

• 20200508_192658.jpg
    20200508_192658.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 229
Back