MMF threesome, my to introduction to camping with two young black studs.

SecretlyHornyM

Female
From
UK
I had going on and on about wanting to go camping for months that summer, to be honest I think all my friends were sick of hearing about it but none of them were ever going to give it a try. Not a chance any of them would "Rough it", even just for one night. As it turns out, my opportunity to finally get out in the wilderness came from a quite unexpected source.

Jason was guy I'd be talking to for just over a month since we matched on tinder, clashing schedules had meant we'd never got to meet up but I was definitely interested in making it happen when time allowed. From his pics he looked hot, he was 6'1, had a handsome face with a great smile and a thick set black muscly body. From our chats it seemed he was a really nice guy, really chilled and didn't seem the needy or demanding sort at all so when he offered to be the one to take me camping I immediately felt quite comfortable with the idea of it. It seemed quite an unconventional first date but what the hell, I am up for trying new things. He suggested his friend bring his partner too, so there would be two couples there. The more the merrier I thought.

The day arrived when we were to set off and I met them in the designated point as planned, the idea was we'd all travel up in one car to the campsite. When I got there Jason and his friend Marcus were sat in there car waiting for me, but no sign of Jason's girl yet. They explained she'll be along any minute, but after about 30 minutes of waiting and Marcus frantically tapping away on his phone the bad news that she can't make it was confirmed.

Jason suggests we still go ahead with the trip but either drop Marcus back off at home and me and Jason head up together or we take Marcus with us and the three of us go. His suggestion was that Jason and Marcus share a tent and I get one to myself, they assured me I'd still be perfectly safe though as they'll only be sleeping 10 feet away from me. Plan B sounded fine to me.

The drive up was uneventful, me and Jason sat up front and Marcus in the back. Me and Jason chatted the whole way there but Marcus never said much, I was conscious of the fact we were isolating him a little but I'd take the time to talk to him later when the constant road noise wasn't drowning out his voice.

We got there just as it started to get dark, the guys quickly put the two tents up and thank god they did because it looked very complicated and I wouldn't have had a clue how to do it. It was the first time I'd got a chance to see Marcus out of the car and my word, he was also a very fine specimen too. He was pretty much a carbon copy of Jason, as I sat there watching these two athletic black men put up my tent I thought to myself, "Things could be worse".

When the guys finished they came back and lit a fire, it was a very warm summer night and we sat around the fire for the next hour or so chatting and drinking beers. Marcus was moaning about his girlfriend and he showed me some pictures from her Instagram, she was a really pretty blonde girl with an amazing body but from what he was saying she was also a total bitch. One thing was obvious though, these two obviously had a certain type when it came to women.

After a few more beers the compliments starting coming thick and fast from them both, and I have to admit that I was flattered. Marcus said he thought his girlfriend had the best arse he'd ever seen, until he met me. At first Jason was chastising Marcus for what he deemed to be inappropriate comments but once he loosened up with the booze he was just as bad. At one point they asked me stand up and do a swirl for them as they looked me over, rather tipsy myself I obligingly went along with it. They both made it clear they liked what they saw.

Now I've never been the prettiest girl out there but my body is one thing I've always had compliments on, especially my arse. I'm 5'6 and despite being 35 then I still had a petite size 8/10 (UK sizes) frame complimented by a shapely pert arse and D cup fake, but naturally shaped, tits. I may be average when it comes to being attractive but I have no reservations about saying I've got a pretty much perfect body even now in my late 30s as well as back then. You've got to go with what you've got, right?

Things were now very flirty and I was having a good time, but it was getting late. I finished my final beer and told the boys it was my bedtime, they showed me to my tent and got my sleeping bag and pillow out for me. I said night to them and zipped up my tent. I stripped down to my underwear, just a black lightweight matching lacey knicker and bra set, and snuggled into my sleeping bag. After a minute or two I realised it was far too hot and got back out, leaving just one leg and the rest of my body outside or it.

Just as I start to nod off I hear a crack of twigs outside near my tent, I listen for a second or two but there's no further sound. I'm just falling back asleep then hear a loud jarring crunch of a branch snapping, what the hell was that? I'm a little frightened and startled at this point, is someone out there? "Jason is that you?", I whispered. There was no response.

I'm now genuinely frightened, I quickly get up and unzip the entrance to my tent. I awkwardly tip toe across the dry grass to Jason and Marcus's tent, open the entrance and stick my head in.

"Guys I think someone is out here!"

I hear a couple of sblackmans from inside before Jason pipes up and tells me to stop being silly, it would just have been an ******* he reassures me.

I tell him I'm not buying it, it sounded very loud.

"Get in with us if you want, you'll be safe here", offers Marcus.

I didn't need asking twice. I get down on my knees and crawl through the small door and up inbetween Jason and Marcus, they too must have been very hot because they're also laid outside of their sleeping bags in just their boxer shorts. It's now a bit of a tight fit in there and they have to lay on their sides to make room for me. I'm now laid in just my bra and knickers between these two big guys, Jason is in front of me facing me and and Marcus behind me with his crotch pressing against my backside.

"Is that better?", asks Jason

"Much!", I replied.

Jason had reassuringly placed a hand on my midriff and Marcus one on my hip. Before long I was started to nod off again but just as I was about to fall asleep I could feel something starting to push into my backside. Marcus was starting to get a hard on and I could feel his cock pressing against my backside as it swelled, it felt huge.

I instinctively push back against his rapidly swelling cock and I'm stunned by the sheer size of how large it feels against my buttocks. Surely it can't be as meaty as how it feels.

Jason moves in closer to me and cups my chin in his hand, his large hand almost covering my full face, before bringing his lips to mine and kissing me.

"I've been wanting to do that all night", he whispers to me softly before re-engaging with me and letting his tongue explore my mouth.

Marcus now starts to gently kiss the back and side of my neck, I react by grinding back against his now rock solid cock and I can feel myself starting to become increasingly wet as I feel his impressive length and thickness pressing against me.

I take a free hand and run it down Jason's powerful chest over his washboard six-pack and down to his groin. Before I get there I meet the tip of his cock which is poking out the top of his boxers, some way out of the top! I work my fingers a little down the shaft to where it starts to exit his underwear and try to grab his length in my hands, he's so thick that I as I grasp his hard throbbing cock my hand gets only about half way around the circumference.

I ease my fingers into the elastic band at the top of his boxers and tug down to try to remove them, they come partially down and huge cock falls out under its own weight. I start slowly jerking him off at arm's length, while still enjoying the sensual kisses on my neck and deep french kiss Jason is giving me.

Marcus now starts to undo my bra as he kisses my neck, once the back pops open I move my position slighting to allow it to fall off before I remove it forwards over my arms. Marcus now moves his attention to my tits, cupping one in his hand best he can despite their ample size.

Jason now brings himself to his knees and pulls his boxers the rest of the way down, they stop at his knees so he lays on his side and takes them the whole way down and off. He then gets back on his knees and shuffles along until his cock is opposite my face, he reaches for the lamp in the corner and turns it on. The tent is now dimly lit and for the first time I actually get a chance to catch a glimpse of Jason's cock and it is wonderful, long, thick and so hard that the veins look like they're about to pop.

The end of his thick meaty cock is right in front of my face, I take hold of the shaft in my hand and then sink my lips around the head. Such is the thickness of his cock that I can barely take any of it in my mouth, I can manage about the first three inches before my mouth is completely full and Jason, sensing them I'm struggling, starts to reassuringly stroke my hair.

He gently pushes me back, encouraging me to roll from being on my side to laying on my back. Once on my back he keeps feeding me his cock from the side and for the first time Marcus can now access both of my tits, he takes two hands and pushes them together from the either side before circling my nipples with his tongue then taking them in his mouth. He now starts to make his way down my body, first kissing my tummy then the area directly above my groin. He tugs at my knickers and I lift my bum off the ground so they come down with little resistance, he takes them all the way to my feet before removing them completely.

I now bend my legs at the knees and then part them wide, exposing my soaking wet shaved pussy in all its glory. I feel him kissing the inside of my thigh, then a slight pause before feeling his mouth again on my pussy. He starts with slow darts with his tongue to my clit, before long he using his tongue faster and faster and I feel my first orgasm start to build inside of me. As he slips his finger inside me I instantly start to come, I'm so wet already that he slipped straight in with little resistance but the sensation of being penetrated for the first time was enough to push me over the edge.

I feel my legs being pushed back further and as I look up I see that Marcus now between my legs and playing with his cock, he's pushing my legs wider apart with his powerful thighs to get me in the perfect position for him to enter me. His cock is also huge, although not as thick as Jason's it was just as long, he takes the head and starts to run it up and down my soaking wet slit.

He starts to slowly feed it into me, it's the biggest cock I've ever taken but I am that horny and wet that I took it with surprising ease. The last two inches felt a little uncomfortable at first and I tapped him on the chest to tell him to take it slowly, he duly obliged and once he bottomed out in me I took a few short moments to catch my breath as I savoured the feeling of his cock pushing against my cervix.

He starts to fuck me slowly and passionately, very deliberate deep strokes to ensure that I feel the full range of his cock. I'm still giving Jason head, or at least the best I can manage given the size of his cock, and judging by the moans he's producing he's enjoying it very much. We maintain this for about five minutes before Jason pulls his cock from my mouth and tells me, "my turn".

I get onto my knees and crawl over to Marcus who is now laid on his back playing with his glistening cock, I am on all fours and I bury my head in his lap, taking his cock into my mouth and tasting my own juices as I do so. I'm now head down and arse up with Jason directly behind me, my hands are supporting my weight along with my knees as I'm giving Marcus a no hands blowjob. I feel a slap on my arse before one hand holds firmly onto my hip and I feel the presence of Jason maneuvering into position behind me.

I feel my pussy start to stretch as he works his cock into me, despite being fucked for the last five minutes by a cock that was, until just now, the biggest I'd ever taken, I still wasn't prepared for the sheer size of Jason's thick black cock. I am being stretched in a way I have never experienced before, and I'm loving every second of it.

Jason starts slowly at first, but very quickly starts building up the pace. I can barely concentrate on giving Marcus head as Jason fucks me harder and harder. Before long I regain my composure and take Marcus's meaty cock back into my mouth, I'm getting into the rhythm of being pounded at one end and sucking dick at the other.

Marcus now takes his dick out of my mouth and starts slapping my face with it before putting it straight back in my mouth and with two hands on the back of my head starting to fuck my face. Unlike Jason's cock, I can actually take Marcus's quite deep and before long I've completely abandoned my gag reflex as I deep throat his oversized black member.

Jason taps me on the arse in a manner that suggests I should move forward, I shuffle forward until I'm face to face with Marcus and my gaping pussy is hovering over his upright and hard cock. I lower myself into him and begin to grind myself on him before starting to ride him cowgirl.

I'm now controlling the pace as I slowly but deliberately ride Marcus's gorgeous cock, I'm enjoying the sensation of bringing my weight down on him until I'm completely full before lifting myself up until only the fat head of his penis is occupying the entrance to my now soaking wet and loose pussy. Every now and then I raise too high and his cock slips out of me, but all it takes is a wiggle of my hips while bearing down on him and he's straight back in.

I feel a presence behind me and look over my shoulder to see Jason moving in closer with his cock in his hands. His eyes are focused on just one thing, my currently unoccupied arsehole.

I slow to a stop and lean forward, thrusting my big tits into Marcus's face, he cups them in his hands and starts licking my nipples. I begin to slowly grind on his cock, my back arched so my perfect little pussy and arse are raised and Jason gets a great view from behind of my pussy full of Marcus's fat cock and my arsehole which is begging to be filled by him.

Unbelievably he still doesn't take the hint so I look back over my shoulder again and make eye contact with him, I then take my fingers to my mouth and make them wet with saliva before taking it and rubbing it around the rim of my arse, making it obvious I'm lubing it up ready to be entered. He finally gets the message, I remain perfectly still whist thrusting my arse into the air begging for it to be entered. After a few seconds I feel the tip of his cock being rubbed around my wet arsehole and by now I'm absolutely desperate to have it fucked at the same time as taking Marcus in my pussy. He's not doing any more than just pushing the tip in and teasing me but after a short time he asks me what I want. "I want both your cocks together" is my immediate response.

With that he starts to slowly ease his fat cock into my tight arse inch by inch, he stops half way to allow me to catch my breath as Marcus pushes his cock back into my pussy, I'm so full down there with them both in me that Jason's cock sliding in my arse has pushed Marcus out of my pussy ever so slightly. After a brief pause he again starts to feed his cock deeper into my tight back passage, I can't wait anymore and begin to push back onto him, instantly taking the full length of both their huge cocks balls deep. I wriggle around a little as I try to get used to the feeling of both my holes being stretched by two massive cocks at the same time and also the strange sensation of them rubbing against one another through the thin bit of flesh that separates my pussy from my ass.

Slowly at first they both start to work in and out of me, taking the time to ensure that they withdraw their cocks right to the tip before slowly plunging them back in all the way to base. They have the timing just right and as one is pulling out the the other is thrusting in, it's like clockwork and I'm now being fucked balls deep simultaneously in the pussy and arse

I'm now in ******* and it's not long before I feel the orgasm building inside me as I'm being double pounded by their massive black cocks, in no time at all it starts to bubble over and I begin to squirt heavily, undeterred that both their sleeping bags and themselves are getting drenched they both continue to fuck me harder and harder. My holes have now stretched to accommodate both their massive cocks and I'm actually starting to feel quite comfortable, sensing this they instinctively push deeper and pound me harder, the tent is full of moans and squelches as they fuck me mercilessly. I can tell by the increasing pace and the sounds that they're making that they're both on the verge of cumming.

"Are you on birth control?", asks Jason.

"Yes baby, cum in my fuck holes boys", I order them.

This dirty talk is enough to push them over the edge and they instantly slow down from pounding me to deliberate deep strokes.

With each thrust i can feel their cocks throbbing and jerking and another load of hot cum shooting deep into me, Jason manages 3 or 4 more thrusts to drain the last of the cum out of his balls before stopping his thrusting but still remaining behind me with his cock buried deep in my arse. I can feel that Marcus is still cumming so I gyrate a little more on his cock to make sure I extract every last drop of cum from him. Once I feel his cock stop pumping I remain completely motionless with both their cocks still in me to allow me to savour the moment a little longer, after a while I can feel them both slowly starting to go limp inside me.

I jump off and both their now soft cocks flop out of me with a squelch, immediately followed by copious amounts of hot cum out of each hole. They have each shot a massive load into their respective hole of choice but now it's starting to ooze out of me, judging by the volume of cum neither has had a release in a long time.

I collapse into the sleeping bag and lay on my back, I'm still trying to catch my breath and can feel that my cunt and arse have both been absolutely destroyed by their freakishly sized cocks. Jason takes me in strong arms and gives me a reassuring hug followed by a peck on the lips, considering I'd just been double fucked by him and his friend he was being incredibly sweet. In no time at all I fall sleep being spooned by them both.

The next thing is I hear the sound of the birds singing and I can see by the faint sunlight illuminating the tent that I've been woken up by the sun beginning to rise. My cum drenched and aching holes are an instant reminder of what had happened last night, as if I could forget! Jason and Marcus are still naked have their arms around me.

I can't help but take a peek at Jason's cock as he sleeps, even soft it is still thick and long and I can't resist the temptation to touch it.

As I play it I feel it start to grow in my hand, an involuntary reaction to it being softly touched by my hand. I glance back up at Jason's face and to my shock he's laid there looking at me with his eyes open. I feel the rate his cock is swelling increase dramatically and below long I feel his fully erect cock in my hand.

Without fully mounting him I straddling him, just resting one thigh on him so I'm kind of sideways, half on him and half off but with his cock now pointing directly at the entrance to my pussy. The fact that my pussy hasn't regained it shape from last night's pounding and that it is still full of his friend's cum meant that Jason's huge cock still managed to slip in me relatively easily.

I'm very lazily and gently fucking him, I'm actually more gyrating on his huge cock that's buried deep in me than actually fucking him, but it still feels absolutely incredible. I've always been a fan of sensual morning sex and this was the best I'd had in a while.

I'm just getting into my stride when suddenly I feel a second cock nudging at my arse hole, but before I have time to take stock of the situation he's already in me. My previously well fucked cum filled arse from the previous night granting easy access for the exact same reason my pussy did.

I'm now passionately kissing Jason as him and his best friend fuck me deep in my pussy and arse at the same time once again. I'm basically a little fuck doll and it seems they're hell bent on using my holes one last time to empty their balls. This doesn't bother me one bit and I think I can confidently say that this is the best morning sex I've ever had and I never want it to end. End it must though, and after about 5 minutes I feel first Marcus shoot his load into my back passage closely followed by Jason filling up my pussy.

It seems my induction to camping had gone quite well.

I had going on and on about wanting to go camping for months that summer, to be honest I think all my friends were sick of hearing about it but none of them were ever going to give it a try. Not a chance any of them would "Rough it", even just for one night. As it turns out, my opportunity to finally get out in the wilderness came from a quite unexpected source.

Jason was guy I'd be talking to for just over a month since we matched on tinder, clashing schedules had meant we'd never got to meet up but I was definitely interested in making it happen when time allowed. From his pics he looked hot, he was 6'1, had a handsome face with a great smile and a thick set black muscly body. From our chats it seemed he was a really nice guy, really chilled and didn't seem the needy or demanding sort at all so when he offered to be the one to take me camping I immediately felt quite comfortable with the idea of it. It seemed quite an unconventional first date but what the hell, I am up for trying new things. He suggested his friend bring his partner too, so there would be two couples there. The more the merrier I thought.

The day arrived when we were to set off and I met them in the designated point as planned, the idea was we'd all travel up in one car to the campsite. When I got there Jason and his friend Marcus were sat in there car waiting for me, but no sign of Jason's girl yet. They explained she'll be along any minute, but after about 30 minutes of waiting and Marcus frantically tapping away on his phone the bad news that she can't make it was confirmed.

Jason suggests we still go ahead with the trip but either drop Marcus back off at home and me and Jason head up together or we take Marcus with us and the three of us go. His suggestion was that Jason and Marcus share a tent and I get one to myself, they assured me I'd still be perfectly safe though as they'll only be sleeping 10 feet away from me. Plan B sounded fine to me.

The drive up was uneventful, me and Jason sat up front and Marcus in the back. Me and Jason chatted the whole way there but Marcus never said much, I was conscious of the fact we were isolating him a little but I'd take the time to talk to him later when the constant road noise wasn't drowning out his voice.

We got there just as it started to get dark, the guys quickly put the two tents up and thank god they did because it looked very complicated and I wouldn't have had a clue how to do it. It was the first time I'd got a chance to see Marcus out of the car and my word, he was also a very fine specimen too. He was pretty much a carbon copy of Jason, as I sat there watching these two athletic black men put up my tent I thought to myself, "Things could be worse".

When the guys finished they came back and lit a fire, it was a very warm summer night and we sat around the fire for the next hour or so chatting and drinking beers. Marcus was moaning about his girlfriend and he showed me some pictures from her Instagram, she was a really pretty blonde girl with an amazing body but from what he was saying she was also a total bitch. One thing was obvious though, these two obviously had a certain type when it came to women.

After a few more beers the compliments starting coming thick and fast from them both, and I have to admit that I was flattered. Marcus said he thought his girlfriend had the best arse he'd ever seen, until he met me. At first Jason was chastising Marcus for what he deemed to be inappropriate comments but once he loosened up with the booze he was just as bad. At one point they asked me stand up and do a swirl for them as they looked me over, rather tipsy myself I obligingly went along with it. They both made it clear they liked what they saw.

Now I've never been the prettiest girl out there but my body is one thing I've always had compliments on, especially my arse. I'm 5'6 and despite being 35 then I still had a petite size 8/10 (UK sizes) frame complimented by a shapely pert arse and D cup fake, but naturally shaped, tits. I may be average when it comes to being attractive but I have no reservations about saying I've got a pretty much perfect body even now in my late 30s as well as back then. You've got to go with what you've got, right?

Things were now very flirty and I was having a good time, but it was getting late. I finished my final beer and told the boys it was my bedtime, they showed me to my tent and got my sleeping bag and pillow out for me. I said night to them and zipped up my tent. I stripped down to my underwear, just a black lightweight matching lacey knicker and bra set, and snuggled into my sleeping bag. After a minute or two I realised it was far too hot and got back out, leaving just one leg and the rest of my body outside or it.

Just as I start to nod off I hear a crack of twigs outside near my tent, I listen for a second or two but there's no further sound. I'm just falling back asleep then hear a loud jarring crunch of a branch snapping, what the hell was that? I'm a little frightened and startled at this point, is someone out there? "Jason is that you?", I whispered. There was no response.

I'm now genuinely frightened, I quickly get up and unzip the entrance to my tent. I awkwardly tip toe across the dry grass to Jason and Marcus's tent, open the entrance and stick my head in.

I hear a couple of sblackmans from inside before Jason pipes up and tells me to stop being silly, it would just have been an ******* he reassures me.

I didn't need asking twice. I get down on my knees and crawl through the small door and up inbetween Jason and Marcus, they too must have been very hot because they're also laid outside of their sleeping bags in just their boxer shorts. It's now a bit of a tight fit in there and they have to lay on their sides to make room for me. I'm now laid in just my bra and knickers between these two big guys, Jason is in front of me facing me and and Marcus behind me with his crotch pressing against my backside.

"Much!", I replied.

Jason had reassuringly placed a hand on my midriff and Marcus one on my hip. Before long I was started to nod off again but just as I was about to fall asleep I could feel something starting to push into my backside. Marcus was starting to get a hard on and I could feel his cock pressing against my backside as it swelled, it felt huge.

I instinctively push back against his rapidly swelling cock and I'm stunned by the sheer size of how large it feels against my buttocks. Surely it can't be as meaty as how it feels.

Jason moves in closer to me and cups my chin in his hand, his large hand almost covering my full face, before bringing his lips to mine and kissing me.

"I've been wanting to do that all night", he whispers to me softly before re-engaging with me and letting his tongue explore my mouth.

Marcus now starts to gently kiss the back and side of my neck, I react by grinding back against his now rock solid cock and I can feel myself starting to become increasingly wet as I feel his impressive length and thickness pressing against me.

I take a free hand and run it down Jason's powerful chest over his washboard six-pack and down to his groin. Before I get there I meet the tip of his cock which is poking out the top of his boxers, some way out of the top! I work my fingers a little down the shaft to where it starts to exit his underwear and try to grab his length in my hands, he's so thick that I as I grasp his hard throbbing cock my hand gets only about half way around the circumference.

I ease my fingers into the elastic band at the top of his boxers and tug down to try to remove them, they come partially down and huge cock falls out under its own weight. I start slowly jerking him off at arm's length, while still enjoying the sensual kisses on my neck and deep french kiss Jason is giving me.

Marcus now starts to undo my bra as he kisses my neck, once the back pops open I move my position slighting to allow it to fall off before I remove it forwards over my arms. Marcus now moves his attention to my tits, cupping one in his hand best he can despite their ample size.

Jason now brings himself to his knees and pulls his boxers the rest of the way down, they stop at his knees so he lays on his side and takes them the whole way down and off. He then gets back on his knees and shuffles along until his cock is opposite my face, he reaches for the lamp in the corner and turns it on. The tent is now dimly lit and for the first time I actually get a chance to catch a glimpse of Jason's cock and it is wonderful, long, thick and so hard that the veins look like they're about to pop.

The end of his thick meaty cock is right in front of my face, I take hold of the shaft in my hand and then sink my lips around the head. Such is the thickness of his cock that I can barely take any of it in my mouth, I can manage about the first three inches before my mouth is completely full and Jason, sensing them I'm struggling, starts to reassuringly stroke my hair.

He gently pushes me back, encouraging me to roll from being on my side to laying on my back. Once on my back he keeps feeding me his cock from the side and for the first time Marcus can now access both of my tits, he takes two hands and pushes them together from the either side before circling my nipples with his tongue then taking them in his mouth. He now starts to make his way down my body, first kissing my tummy then the area directly above my groin. He tugs at my knickers and I lift my bum off the ground so they come down with little resistance, he takes them all the way to my feet before removing them completely.

I now bend my legs at the knees and then part them wide, exposing my soaking wet shaved pussy in all its glory. I feel him kissing the inside of my thigh, then a slight pause before feeling his mouth again on my pussy. He starts with slow darts with his tongue to my clit, before long he using his tongue faster and faster and I feel my first orgasm start to build inside of me. As he slips his finger inside me I instantly start to come, I'm so wet already that he slipped straight in with little resistance but the sensation of being penetrated for the first time was enough to push me over the edge.

I feel my legs being pushed back further and as I look up I see that Marcus now between my legs and playing with his cock, he's pushing my legs wider apart with his powerful thighs to get me in the perfect position for him to enter me. His cock is also huge, although not as thick as Jason's it was just as long, he takes the head and starts to run it up and down my soaking wet slit.

He starts to slowly feed it into me, it's the biggest cock I've ever taken but I am that horny and wet that I took it with surprising ease. The last two inches felt a little uncomfortable at first and I tapped him on the chest to tell him to take it slowly, he duly obliged and once he bottomed out in me I took a few short moments to catch my breath as I savoured the feeling of his cock pushing against my cervix.

He starts to fuck me slowly and passionately, very deliberate deep strokes to ensure that I feel the full range of his cock. I'm still giving Jason head, or at least the best I can manage given the size of his cock, and judging by the moans he's producing he's enjoying it very much. We maintain this for about five minutes before Jason pulls his cock from my mouth and tells me, "my turn".

I get onto my knees and crawl over to Marcus who is now laid on his back playing with his glistening cock, I am on all fours and I bury my head in his lap, taking his cock into my mouth and tasting my own juices as I do so. I'm now head down and arse up with Jason directly behind me, my hands are supporting my weight along with my knees as I'm giving Marcus a no hands blowjob. I feel a slap on my arse before one hand holds firmly onto my hip and I feel the presence of Jason maneuvering into position behind me.

I feel my pussy start to stretch as he works his cock into me, despite being fucked for the last five minutes by a cock that was, until just now, the biggest I'd ever taken, I still wasn't prepared for the sheer size of Jason's thick black cock. I am being stretched in a way I have never experienced before, and I'm loving every second of it.

Jason starts slowly at first, but very quickly starts building up the pace. I can barely concentrate on giving Marcus head as Jason fucks me harder and harder. Before long I regain my composure and take Marcus's meaty cock back into my mouth, I'm getting into the rhythm of being pounded at one end and sucking dick at the other.

Marcus now takes his dick out of my mouth and starts slapping my face with it before putting it straight back in my mouth and with two hands on the back of my head starting to fuck my face. Unlike Jason's cock, I can actually take Marcus's quite deep and before long I've completely abandoned my gag reflex as I deep throat his oversized black member.

Jason taps me on the arse in a manner that suggests I should move forward, I shuffle forward until I'm face to face with Marcus and my gaping pussy is hovering over his upright and hard cock. I lower myself into him and begin to grind myself on him before starting to ride him cowgirl.

I'm now controlling the pace as I slowly but deliberately ride Marcus's gorgeous cock, I'm enjoying the sensation of bringing my weight down on him until I'm completely full before lifting myself up until only the fat head of his penis is occupying the entrance to my now soaking wet and loose pussy. Every now and then I raise too high and his cock slips out of me, but all it takes is a wiggle of my hips while bearing down on him and he's straight back in.

I feel a presence behind me and look over my shoulder to see Jason moving in closer with his cock in his hands. His eyes are focused on just one thing, my currently unoccupied arsehole.

I slow to a stop and lean forward, thrusting my big tits into Marcus's face, he cups them in his hands and starts licking my nipples. I begin to slowly grind on his cock, my back arched so my perfect little pussy and arse are raised and Jason gets a great view from behind of my pussy full of Marcus's fat cock and my arsehole which is begging to be filled by him.

Unbelievably he still doesn't take the hint so I look back over my shoulder again and make eye contact with him, I then take my fingers to my mouth and make them wet with saliva before taking it and rubbing it around the rim of my arse, making it obvious I'm lubing it up ready to be entered. He finally gets the message, I remain perfectly still whist thrusting my arse into the air begging for it to be entered. After a few seconds I feel the tip of his cock being rubbed around my wet arsehole and by now I'm absolutely desperate to have it fucked at the same time as taking Marcus in my pussy. He's not doing any more than just pushing the tip in and teasing me but after a short time he asks me what I want. "I want both your cocks together" is my immediate response.

With that he starts to slowly ease his fat cock into my tight arse inch by inch, he stops half way to allow me to catch my breath as Marcus pushes his cock back into my pussy, I'm so full down there with them both in me that Jason's cock sliding in my arse has pushed Marcus out of my pussy ever so slightly. After a brief pause he again starts to feed his cock deeper into my tight back passage, I can't wait anymore and begin to push back onto him, instantly taking the full length of both their huge cocks balls deep. I wriggle around a little as I try to get used to the feeling of both my holes being stretched by two massive cocks at the same time and also the strange sensation of them rubbing against one another through the thin bit of flesh that separates my pussy from my ass.

Slowly at first they both start to work in and out of me, taking the time to ensure that they withdraw their cocks right to the tip before slowly plunging them back in all the way to base. They have the timing just right and as one is pulling out the the other is thrusting in, it's like clockwork and I'm now being fucked balls deep simultaneously in the pussy and arse

I'm now in ******* and it's not long before I feel the orgasm building inside me as I'm being double pounded by their massive black cocks, in no time at all it starts to bubble over and I begin to squirt heavily, undeterred that both their sleeping bags and themselves are getting drenched they both continue to fuck me harder and harder. My holes have now stretched to accommodate both their massive cocks and I'm actually starting to feel quite comfortable, sensing this they instinctively push deeper and pound me harder, the tent is full of moans and squelches as they fuck me mercilessly. I can tell by the increasing pace and the sounds that they're making that they're both on the verge of cumming.

This dirty talk is enough to push them over the edge and they instantly slow down from pounding me to deliberate deep strokes.

With each thrust i can feel their cocks throbbing and jerking and another load of hot cum shooting deep into me, Jason manages 3 or 4 more thrusts to drain the last of the cum out of his balls before stopping his thrusting but still remaining behind me with his cock buried deep in my arse. I can feel that Marcus is still cumming so I gyrate a little more on his cock to make sure I extract every last drop of cum from him. Once I feel his cock stop pumping I remain completely motionless with both their cocks still in me to allow me to savour the moment a little longer, after a while I can feel them both slowly starting to go limp inside me.

I jump off and both their now soft cocks flop out of me with a squelch, immediately followed by copious amounts of hot cum out of each hole. They have each shot a massive load into their respective hole of choice but now it's starting to ooze out of me, judging by the volume of cum neither has had a release in a long time.

I collapse into the sleeping bag and lay on my back, I'm still trying to catch my breath and can feel that my cunt and arse have both been absolutely destroyed by their freakishly sized cocks. Jason takes me in strong arms and gives me a reassuring hug followed by a peck on the lips, considering I'd just been double fucked by him and his friend he was being incredibly sweet. In no time at all I fall sleep being spooned by them both.

The next thing is I hear the sound of the birds singing and I can see by the faint sunlight illuminating the tent that I've been woken up by the sun beginning to rise. My cum drenched and aching holes are an instant reminder of what had happened last night, as if I could forget! Jason and Marcus are still naked have their arms around me.

I can't help but take a peek at Jason's cock as he sleeps, even soft it is still thick and long and I can't resist the temptation to touch it.

As I play it I feel it start to grow in my hand, an involuntary reaction to it being softly touched by my hand. I glance back up at Jason's face and to my shock he's laid there looking at me with his eyes open. I feel the rate his cock is swelling increase dramatically and below long I feel his fully erect cock in my hand.

Without fully mounting him I straddling him, just resting one thigh on him so I'm kind of sideways, half on him and half off but with his cock now pointing directly at the entrance to my pussy. The fact that my pussy hasn't regained it shape from last night's pounding and that it is still full of his friend's cum meant that Jason's huge cock still managed to slip in me relatively easily.

I'm very lazily and gently fucking him, I'm actually more gyrating on his huge cock that's buried deep in me than actually fucking him, but it still feels absolutely incredible. I've always been a fan of sensual morning sex and this was the best I'd had in a while.

I'm just getting into my stride when suddenly I feel a second cock nudging at my arse hole, but before I have time to take stock of the situation he's already in me. My previously well fucked cum filled arse from the previous night granting easy access for the exact same reason my pussy did.

I'm now passionately kissing Jason as him and his best friend fuck me deep in my pussy and arse at the same time once again. I'm basically a little fuck doll and it seems they're hell bent on using my holes one last time to empty their balls. This doesn't bother me one bit and I think I can confidently say that this is the best morning sex I've ever had and I never want it to end. End it must though, and after about 5 minutes I feel first Marcus shoot his load into my back passage closely followed by Jason filling up my pussy.

We love your story

"Much!", I replied.

Oh my god what a story! So fucking hot.

"Much!", I replied.

What a camping trip! Dp’s are the funnest sexual thing to do! Coming together is so awesome!

Back