Missouri Wife wants 3-5 black thugs

Some interesting responses to what may or may not be a genuine original post. Here is my confusion, isn’t this whole website and fetish based on racism and on some level stereotypes?

I have heard more than a few black men say “all you white bitches are sluts for the black dick” and everyone cheers, hell yea! But we aren’t.....some are highly selective therefore not actually sluts (myself) and don’t just fuck any black dick that is whipped out in front of them, some of us aren’t bitches (I hope myself) and not all White women secretly want sex with black men.

I most certainly understand the “thug” fantasy and the “business man on travel at the Marriott” fantasy (too specific?) and the “pro athlete” fantasy and the “hung like a god” fantasy where of course all the men are black.

Here is where I would leave it should there be another post like this requesting a “thug” experience. If that is not appealing to you move on and ignore it. Do so knowing there is not a website out there for women looking for any kind of “white skinny hillbilly with a truck and single wide trailer” experience.

Some interesting responses to what may or may not be a genuine original post. Here is my confusion, isn’t this whole website and fetish based on racism and on some level stereotypes?

I have heard more than a few black men say “all you white bitches are sluts for the black dick” and everyone cheers, hell yea! But we aren’t.....some are highly selective therefore not actually sluts (myself) and don’t just fuck any black dick that is whipped out in front of them, some of us aren’t bitches (I hope myself) and not all White women secretly want sex with black men.

I most certainly understand the “thug” fantasy and the “business man on travel at the Marriott” fantasy (too specific?) and the “pro athlete” fantasy and the “hung like a god” fantasy where of course all the men are black.

Here is where I would leave it should there be another post like this requesting a “thug” experience. If that is not appealing to you move on and ignore it. Do so knowing there is not a website out there for women looking for any kind of “white skinny hillbilly with a truck and single wide trailer” experience.

Touché. But also TO EACH IS OWN.

Some men might feel that way.

Me personally. Nah I’m not going to degrade any woman black white Hispanic Asian green alien some chick from the Andromeda galaxy with two pussies I don’t care.
I’m not going to degrade you as a bitch or a slut or anything in that fashion simply because that’s just not what I prefer I may be attracted to the difference in appearance and race and ethnicity but that’s about as far as it goes.
We are all adults.
And as being adults we all have or should have learned the lessons of how words can mean different things under different connotation and how we should all be respectful and sensitive to others perceptions of word usage.
Lastly, if the “thug” Experience and or fantasy is what one desires why not just simply say that.
Simply Because you do not necessarily need someone who is classified as a “thug”or one who exudes stereotypical “thug life” mannerisms and persona in the stereotypical aspect of a thug to provide that experience if what you were seeking is a dominant black man dressed in a particular color acting and playing a role.??‍♂️

Those are two different things. Me personally I am intelligent and well rounded enough to differentiate between the two. But I speak for everyone else who may not be me and who not may be able to differentiate between those things because of the manner of word choice on your part

Back